https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Sandy_W (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 05:03 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

joannc, The other night I asked a mod about this situation at Dale Hollow. He said it is an "unusual situation of sibling rivalry. Rate occurrence." All we can do is hope is when E9 makes the decision to leave, he is ready. Have to have the faith. Yes, as I repeat that to myself a lot.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 05:11 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Its feast or famine heh fish #3 Fish TGIF="Thank goodness its fish" again lol Harriet tries to steal E9 manages to keep it away then s/he goes to ps and Harriet swoops in a bit of a tug of fish and Harriet wins "of course" haha! Now she's feeding a squeeing E9 Sitting eagle
Click on image to download

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM EDT  
Journi

Doesn't seem like E9 is very active today....? Of course, I haven't been watching all day long....but s'he seemed to be perched in that one snag tree for most of the day...? And, now, s'he is laying down in the nest. Maybe being alone last night wasn't a restful one?

Okay...back to studying Light Room! (which is going slow...Faint)

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Hi Journi I think E9 is just full and lazy not to mention it is quite warm there today 83F degrees and probably humid lol! I guess they can be thankful for that wind to cool them off somewhat! Ahhh I remember my college days I went back to school and finally got my AS degree when I was 41! Anyways good luck w/ school/class Bravo Hopefully the little bugger will keep his tail feathers close to home as its getting later don't want another mia when night falls Sitting eagle

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 06:01 PM EDT  
Journi

Suzi...is that your new profile photo? I love that photo of E9...so cute! So, what did you do to get it to change? Did you just wait for a few hours and then it finally changed?

I didn't look at how warm and humid it was today....that could very well be the reason E9 is slow today...? Yes, I do hope E9 stays close to the nest tonight....I love seeing E9 there!...Sitting eagle

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

No its not new the same one I had I love it but had another I wanted to use oh well heh Dunno Of course the little stinker couldn't stay put on the pond snag again at least we can see where E9 is if they stay there "but I doubt it" Btw I see your from Seattle my younger Bro ( the psychologist) lives there I have been there 3x so far beautiful city btw! Here's a couple of scaps E9 spreading wings and taking off to pond snag!

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM EDT  
Journi

Good evening everyone! I'm done working on my Light Room studies! My mind feels numb! Wooh

I see that H has been bringing the fish to E9.....is that correct....has M been around at all today? I haven't read all of the post from today....just thought I'd see if you guys knew. Be back later! Sitting eagle

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 07:15 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

No M15 has brought the fish x3 to E9 but w/ Harriet was right there after the drop off heh I got a quick scap of all three earlier sort of lol! E9 still on snag and its starting to get dark 7:14pm

Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 09:46 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate