https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: SpringvilleCatLady (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM EDT  
SpringvilleCatLady

Hello there! I am posting for the first time, so I hope it all works out. What I wanted to say is that I have been watching this eagle family since January. I wish I could have found it earlier. :-( I was just thinking that even though E9 acts like a male (to me) I remember back before s/he branched I noticed that s/he was broader across the shoulders than M15. Today when s/he was being fed by Harriet, that E9's shoulder span was as big as Harriet's. So I am leaning towards E9 being a female.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM EDT  
Journi

Springville....I have been thinking the same thing....I am beginning to think that E9 is getting as big as H!
So, this has got me thinking....I wonder if we can all watch for SCAPS that we can capture E9 and H together - side by side...and then also try to get a SCAP of E9 and M side by side together (or as close as possible) to compare the sizes! We have little time to do this and it would be fun and a challenge to try to get these SCAPS now before it's too late! I'm up for the challenge...now that I finally got the hang of capturing and posting SCAPS! Nodding yes

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Personally I think E9 is a male and from my last scap of all three on 3/22 you be the judge! E9 and M15 are the same size and Harriet is definitely bigger than both, even from this mornings scap Harriet is larger! From what the chat room Mods said E9 is basically full grown size wise I believe, so will keep scapping and checking haha!! scap of all three 3/22/17

Click on image to download
Click on image to download

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Help emo Hrmm anyone know why it won't let me change my profile pic or what I'm doing wrong lol! I go to acct click edit and have tried to both just click add pic save etc and to delete it 1st and then go back and try to add new pic and then save and it keeps going back to original photo?? Bash computer

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM EDT  
Journi

Quote by: Suzi59ny

Help emo Hrmm anyone know why it won't let me change my profile pic or what I'm doing wrong lol! I go to acct click edit and have tried to both just click add pic save etc and to delete it 1st and then go back and try to add new pic and then save and it keeps going back to original photo?? Bash computer

Suzi....I have been experiencing the exact same thing! Guess we need to ask about this...?
I had my first profile picture using some eagle that I found here on the forum, then when I wanted to change that photo, I was trying all kinds of photo's in my photo file and the only one that worked was the photo of me! Now, when I try some other photos (besides my current photo of me), I get the first photo of that eagle! I have tried all different ways to change this, but I just get the run-a-round!

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Don't Panic ok this is a tester I deleted the profile pic want to see if that worked I should have no pic now heh!!!

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 03:35 PM EDT  
Journi

Quote by: Suzi59ny

Don't Panic ok this is a tester I deleted the profile pic want to see if that worked I should have no pic now heh!!!

Also Suzi, each time I try a different photo to change my profile picture, it says that my picture is too large. I have tried other sizes of photos, but I guess they are too large, too. I don't know how, yet, to change the size of my photos....still learning! Let me know what you find out and what works!
You CAN do it!Cheers

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 03:44 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

I got the same error message of photo too large which I just resized in paint so its the same size as this photo I don't get it Frustration I'm pretty puter savvy but this has me baffled I must say heh!!! Its got to be some stupid little thing I'm not doing right I bet!! Dunno E9 is being a obstinate teenager Mom's calling and s/he is ignoring her lol

Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 07:53 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate