The Forum Has Moved!

Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Hancock Live Web Cameras > Lafarge Vancouver BC - Bald Eagle Nest
 Lafarge 2015/2016 Eagle Nest Discussion/Scaps/videos
 |  Printable Version
By: Eastvan Girl (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 04:46 PM EDT  
Eastvan Girl

Just got back from the church - Lady was there and the sun was glinting off her talon, I can't think of why it would except that there had to be a band. I took some photos - what do you think? Also, at one point she put her wing out wonky like it was before - so I really think it is Lady. She flew over me so fast, but I think I saw a band.123

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Eastvan Girl (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 04:51 PM EDT  
Eastvan Girl

I don't think my photos worked - let me try that again.
[/img][/img]

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM EDT  
garyandjudi

Lafarge Eagle Lovers and Regulars Smile

Lady on the AN nest ....you can see her wing is getting better by these snippets but the up-close of the cam you really can't tell if she has a band or not

Click on image to download

Click on image to download looking around I see a crow was dive bombing her but she didn't flinch

Click on image to download moving to the edge of the AN rail to look for lunch as pa didn't leave her any lunch in the AN bowl....got to get food on her own

Wow Eastvangirl great shots of Pa on the church cross Clapping oops sorry thought it was Pa but I see her wing so I know it's Lady...pa must be on the nest brooding

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM EDT  
JudyB

You're very close Christine - just need to use the File button instead of the Img button, then put the numbers between the pairs of tags like you did.

It will look like

PHP Formatted Code
[file]1[/file]

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Eastvan Girl (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM EDT  
Eastvan Girl

Thanks so much JudyB - I will try that. And I am really wondering what that glinting thing on her talon was - many a band, maybe not? Really wish I could have focused on her better when she flew over me. Click on image to downloadClick on image to downloadClick on image to download

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM EDT  
garyandjudi

as long as it was only Hamburger Judy and not a bird or mouse....Is she an outdoor cat?....my three previous cats were indoor and only left hairballs for me to clean up and oh yes litter

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 05:08 PM EDT  
JudyB

Great pictures, Christine - and I've no clue what the glint is, but it looks to be on her toe or maybe her talon - and not her "ankle" where the band is. And looking at the angle, you'd need to be very lucky to see that part of her lower leg while she's perched so high above you.

It was nice of her to hold her foot out - but even then, it's really hard to be sure what we're seeing.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Eastvan Girl (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM EDT  
Eastvan Girl

I don't think it's a band, when I expand my picture I think it is just the sun glinting of her claw or something. My eyes tricked me, but the camera doesn't lie - too bad. I will keep trying. Oh and when I was at the nest I ran into a woman named Pat who said she saw Lady with the wonky wing on April 7th and she took a photo of her. I know someone was trying to figure out just when her wing started to get better.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 02:41 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate