https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: deewerms (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM EST  
deewerms

Jean, forgot to tell you that Orca vid was great! those guys seemed pretty scared, but didn't leave the area, wanted to see more of them doing their thing, so beautiful Left thumb up goof ups are expected from us as we learn, and i am always learning as much as i can each day. never heard of Incognito mode, maybe you have win 8? maybe your in private browsing, look up at your right hand corner and check out in private browsing under Safety or something like it, i don't know anything about win 8 if you have that, but i think i will be getting windows 10 soon after it comes out, especially if it's free to upgrade which they are saying now fingers crossed have to move on with the times, and this may be the time, 10 sounds good so far

Anna, nice tosee you here, always bringing in cheery smiles and chuckles. Grin

Carolyn, thanks for the spray bottle tip, will try that, but with Snoopy my walls will probably be dripping Whistling Missy is so timid, scared of everything, i think bullied by big Snoopy may of caused that, hope she relaxes soon. very few things today come with a manual, we are lucky if we find one, i ususlly go online and print it out or just save it as a PDF in Docs. rather read it there as i can make print bigger

Scott, checked all my vents after Titter all pretty tight. my moose, Snoopy, jumps on my bed in the morning, up, down, over and over to get me up Mad i ignore him so he doesn't see that it works. he is strong and bangs my leg/knee with his head, why i call him moose Wink pretty bird the redpoll, nice update

Linda, nice you are seeing those beautiful owls and the pretty swans, and the beautiful eagles even if not a whole lot just yet, they will arrive soon i'm sure Nodding yes and congrats to you too on 21 yrs. at your work place, wow!! now that's real commitment Faint the cats are using and liking their cat tree now more, keeps them busy watching the birds and people etc. great video of the T Swans leaving the river, winds were really bad, and they are so light, amazing they can fly in that!

Naoma, i loved the Cardinal story, ty, you saved it's life by spooking the hawk hug love my red cards Red Heart i gave bed time a vote also, will try to remember each night Roll eyes what does it go to, end of month (i did not read the rules, or manual either Grin )

Judi, i always had Spiriva so never needed to change, used to it. hope you enjoyed your pancakes Left thumb up

Iona, they will have to leave SS alone, or they will be bombarded with crowds of seniors screaming at the white house, SHAME, SHAME Titter i don't think they can mess with that, not in my life time at least fingers crossed glad you are enjoying retirement, plus making out better happens to some people like that, you make more Clapping i didn't but it was very close, i had missed 13 yrs. of working caused by back pain so my check was smaller, plus i retired at 62, not the best thing to do but i'm glad i did. so many people die without ever collecting one check, that is sad, and we never hear SS talk about that too, how much they save from that. Wink enjoy your nests, especially the lovey Berry Collage pair. don't think i've ever seen Blackwater nest

Elle, so sad all those poor sea lions getting entangled in all that crap, why can't the fishermen be more humane and carful Sad hope the tea helps while you're getting better

finally found the end, slowly made my way and now saying have a great evening friends and sleep well, my couch is calling sleepy

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM EST  
mmud

The only reason some videos won't play here is because your browser tells that web page where you are from elle. You can stop that from happening. Whistling

Lovely vid of the flying Trumpeter Swans and pic of them on the river Linda. Smile

Snoopy sounds like quite the character Doreen. Titter
Even when they're annoying cats can make me laugh. Mine gets a kick out of flying by and attacking my headphone wire and then hiding as he knows I'm gonna come after him.

wave Carolyn

The bear updates will be showing video from Juliet's web cam last year when the DNR refused to allow them to broadcast it live.
Juliet, June - UPDATE January 11, 2015

Juliet - January 11, 2014
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: elle (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 11:41 PM EST  
elle

Quote by: mmudThe only reason some videos won't play here is because your browser tells that web page where you are from elle. You can stop that from happening. Whistling

--------------

How?SmileThank You

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, January 12 2015 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Monday ~ January 12, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Monday, January 12 2015 @ 04:55 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Good Morning...

Linda ~ Can't imaging freezing rain & snow keeping you housebound, GF. Titter
Left thumb up On spotting the elusive Screech Owl pair...nice you saw the Trumpeter Swans...10 Eagles sound like a whole lot to me. Cool
My mom came up with some good ones...most I can't mention here. LOL

Texie
, Doree, & Scootie ~ Thanks...I'm using Chrome these days and Incognito Mode control is found in the upper right corner here too...
Finally figured out how to engage / disengage the unintentionally asked for option.
I had a few other blips happen and naturally (for me Whistling) jumped to the conclusion IM was the culprit.

Yes, Doree, incognito is private browsing...my computer program (guess that B what'cha call it) is Windows 7 Professional edition.

Good save on the Cardinal, TexieGal.

Thanks for BB Update and New Day Post, Scoot.

Judy ~ Ed is “famous” in my appreciation of incredible art work world...does that count? Grin

Red Heart Iona Red Heart Big hugs

elle~elle ~ Thanks for sharing “Sealion Rescue at Fanny Bay”...understandable you love him...he is a cutie-patootie.

wave Carolyn & Anna

Leaving Big hugs for all y'all...

Byebye

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Monday, January 12 2015 @ 07:44 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Announcement

"Name the Nestlings" Contest has officially begun! Read the rules and submit your entry!

You will see this at top of NE FL nest site:

Click on image to download

Read you must be a member to enter contest.

Contest runs Jan. 7, 2015 - Jan. 31, 2015...11:59:59 pm EST.

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Monday, January 12 2015 @ 08:10 PM EST  
deewerms

great update Scott, ty. and yep, Snoopy is quite the character, but also makes me laugh Left thumb up

Jean, thought you might be on chrome, glad you figured it out Left thumb up cool contest, naming those adorable chicklets Wub

Judi, you aren't a member of what? i thought HWF, but i didn't read the rules, spent 3 hours at Soc. Sec. office this early morning trying to apply for new card as lost wallet never turned up, hours of sit and wait, just like some Dr apt's Wink so i am very tired as while in Mass. i did some other errands.
going to hit my couch and rest my back, have a great evening friends and sleep well Byebye

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Monday, January 12 2015 @ 08:37 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Doreen, the membership thing refers to NE Florida eagle thread.

Sorry about your Social Security experience.....that whole thing must have been upsetting.

Hi everyone!
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:40 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate