The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2014
 |  Printable Version
By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 07:43 AM EST  
nonniejean8

wave NestiesPals...

Happy for Marinda, Linda...hope her trip to Rome goes perfect.
Bee-U-Tee-Ful Eagle captures. Left thumb up

Orcas & Rhinos, elle elle. Sad
Hope you're feeling better today. Big hugs
Rolling on floor laughing @ “Will someone please come and take him for a walk.”
Cute Puppy says "no" sleepy video.

Yep, I do, Anniekins...use the crushed pineapple for my topping...Wub
Nah, that 'lil turkey bird left it at the corner grocery...still in the box! Titter

Wub That Mr. Z-Bo, TexieMae.
Here's one right back at'cha...hug

Wub Einstien 'n Miss Bleu...thanks for sharing Judy & Carolyn.

Great EJ captures, Anna...lovely little birdie.
Oh Heck ... gemist Ruud 'n de New Age Music...hopen te vangen de volgende keer!
Gebruikt Google Traslate, speciaal voor jou.. kan het niet laten Tx krijgen voor me! LOL

((((( Red Heart Doree Red Heart )))))

Okay...so I poured it on a wee bit too strong, Scootie...
(You can pay me tomorrow) LOL
Simply meant...you could make one...Whistling
Heck...ya can't rely on me to get everything right...had to check our site to see if this was Friday or Saturday!
Mine doesn't look like that one either...
I use crushed pineapple and very seldom add the cherries...unless having company...no gussy it up...and use oblong pan so I can cut it in squares...like AnnieKins does.
Loved the outings...thanks for sharing. Big hugs

Wooh End of tunnel in sight...good thing...cause I'm about to run outta gas...

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 09:03 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi All y'all EA Posters!

I read, I conquered and all I can say is you are amazing folks! Cakes, eagles, dogs, cakes, more cakes, immature eagles so handsome, posts from Holland,
posts from Texas, posts from California, posts from B.C., bear reports, and more....smiles, hugs, and laughter.

The bear report was cute with the vole there again.....A pet vole for Holly? Pretty cool......Thanks you Scott.

That's all for now, the start of another busy day......
If I can get Bleu off of her bed.......
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM EST  
elle

Well the rhino hunter has been named and he and his family are receiving death threats. Perhaps he too is a non-breeding male who is a threat to the herd. He plays the conservation card, of course.
Well, Google Corey Knowlton to see all the beautiful animals he has already helped conserve.Evil

Linda: Sometimes grey days produce the loveliest pictures. Especially of eagles. I love it when they look like black and white photos. fingers crossed

nonnie~nonnie: and muddy: I have missed or forgotten past pineapple upside down cakes. Sad

Dee: I think about you daily.

Karen B should be having her cast removed today. I will call her this weekend to find out how things are going.

Feeling better and just HAVE to go out today. 5 days at home is my limit I guess. Smile We do plan to visit my friend's property to check on the beaver and the progress of the dam and lodge. They are away for their annual vacation in the sun and want an update too. Plus I haven't seen Ma and Pa this year yet. Oh My

Outwave

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM EST  
nonniejean8

E3 continues keeping E4 in the submissive position...

Click on image to download

"Southwest Florida Eagle Cam

It’s been a tough few days here at the nest as many have observed the aggressive actions of sibling rivalry. It is times like this we are reminded we are just spectators, watching these magnificent eagles survive in the wild.

Here is a quick note from all of us here at the SWFL Eagle Cam that will hopefully help worried minds understand what has been going on in the nest":..

http://on.fb.me/1fyLaLv

Jean

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM EST  
deewerms

good evening everyone, felt a lot better today with the bright sunshine and warm temps again, did some needed chores here and then my pc geek friend came over to fix my nephew's laptop, then he hooked my pc up to my tv so i can watch everything i have/see on the pc on my tv screen now, is so nice to see a 42" nest, will have to see what's on Netflix later tonight also now that i have that. i have had the cable put away for months, just hadn't done it, looks so funny to see so much on the tv screen, think i will enjoy that. and his Netflix he put on for me too Left thumb up also went shopping with sis after, enjoyed getting out too for awhile.

Naoma, that's what it is i think when i feel so tired, winter blah's! Nodding yes it sure isn't from overworking, been extremely lazy too lately, but finally snapped out of it today, hurray! your response to A & R, put so perfectly Red Heart they are a very loving and caring couple

Linda, great pics of your thieving eagle, still very beautiful though love , and the immatures are very pretty too, and of course the RTH. it is wonderful for Marinda to be going on this trip while so young, she will learn so much from this and have a wonderful experience she'll never forget. we had that pineapple upside down cake when we were kids a lot, so easy to make and so sweet and yummy, don't hear many people anymore saying they make them. Yes, Jean's pic looks good enough to take a bite Grin

Judi, mmm mmm good is right, love chocolate cake too, great job Gary did Clapping

Scott, great video in the bear update, so cute to see the teenie vole and big Holly, funny when she lunged at it, he was like a speeding bullet! loved the short drive eagle pics too, soon Chase will not want to miss them either, when he gets a little older.

Elle, so glad you are feeling better, hope you had a good trip out today, and hope you get down to see ma and pa soon. fingers crossed i only can stay in about two days, unless i am really sick, so i am worse than most with the houseititus i guess.

Jean, it is unbearable at times to watch the sibling rivalry, but they are right, it is so common on most nests, just can be vicious at times and i had to stop watching for awhile when it became too hard. it will end eventually.

wave Iona, Carolyn, and everyone, have a good evening

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 08:54 PM EST  
txelements

Even' Luvies..........

Linda & Scott, your pics are spectacular!

Judi...
I really like the way you shot the moon thru the crescent shaped window of your door. Smile
I also like the looks of Gary's cake. Nodding yes

Vinny the Vole Grin
I support the feelings & comments of the Juliet den watcher Scott. Very well put.

(((Doree))) Bravo

Jean, Carolyn, elle, & NestYas.......wave

Anna......

Jan. 2014 ~ VOLGdeOEHOE

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM EST  
nonniejean8

((((( Red Heart Doree Red Heart )))))

Texie ~ Sal, Pea, & I are @ Friday Nite Chat...where the hey-way ARE U?

Jean

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 12:06 AM EST  
txelements

I posted then scrammed, Jean, Grin....... I'm guessing by now, you are all Sleepy. Smile
Good Evening, Annie

wave & No rush, Scottie..........I'm just looking forward to the nightly BB news & continuing saga of Vinny the vole. Grin

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:19 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate