https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Problems After Logging In ?
 |  Printable Version
By: Marg (offline) on Monday, March 04 2013 @ 03:41 PM EST  
Marg

Bev, I have had problems getting on also it was sooooo slow for over an hour but it did eventually take me to where I wanted to go.

aka sunshinecoast member since Aug22/06

Content Provider
[url=http://www.hancockwildlife.org/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=482309#482309

Forum

Davis Bay, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Tuesday, March 05 2013 @ 10:36 AM EST  
jkr

If it's any consolation I had the same problem trying to check my news sites when I got home last night. Nothing would load for the longest time, which makes me think it's the feed that comes from the internet providers and nothing to do with the actual websites.

If the HWF forum runs slow again over the next few days, but other sites load at normal speed, please let us know and we will contract Mike and he can look into it for us.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: karenbills (offline) on Tuesday, March 05 2013 @ 03:15 PM EST  
karenbills

For some reason our site always runs very slowly. It has taken me an extra long time to post stories this week though. I don't have this problem with any other website but HWF.

Member since 2006.

Forum

Langley, BC (Metro
Vancouver)

By: IvaluWldBrds (offline) on Friday, March 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM EDT  
IvaluWldBrds

Hi All! I'm new here, and recently joined the forums. Love all Hancock is doing for wildlife and letting us all view these wonderful Eagles and Owls etc.! Love it! But, here is where my problem starts. I joined here only yesterday, and today I cannot access the live streaming of the owls in Victoria in the planting box!?? Bash computer
I have really been enjoying coming to this site and others for months now, and for some reason today the live webcam in Victoria won't load... any ideas? By the way, Thank You ahead of time for any input regarding this! Thank You

** "The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to it's children"**-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Forum

Midwest, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Friday, March 15 2013 @ 02:50 PM EDT  
nightowl

Welcome to HWF IvaluWldBrds! Welcome

I think if you try the cam now, it will work. There was a little glitch in the system that has now been corrected. Left thumb up

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: IvaluWldBrds (offline) on Friday, March 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM EDT  
IvaluWldBrds

My oh my IT WORKS! Thank You soooo much! These lil owls are a couple of my new faves! Red Heart Thank You for the *Welcome* @ nightowl! :p I'm outside STL in JeffCo. and am truly enjoying the wildlife in and around my home and surrounding 50-60mi radius... although have binoculars will travel! Thanks Again!

** "The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to it's children"**-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Forum

Midwest, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Friday, March 15 2013 @ 06:10 PM EDT  
nightowl

You're welcome IvaluWldBrds! I'm just the messenger...the real thanks go to our wonderful admins who take care of the forum and makes sure everything works. Left thumb up

I didn't even notice that you're in my neck of the woods! I'm near Maryland Heights. Have you been to the Wild Bird Sanctuary? If not, you really should go sometime...it's fantastic and you'd really enjoy it. Nodding yes

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: Hauntedtiger (offline) on Tuesday, April 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM EDT  
Hauntedtiger

I'm having a problem changing my "About Me".. I tried changing it...deleting it.. removing only part of it.. I wanted to get rid of *RIP NAGY* on my posts, I can preview the change, but when I go to save it.. it brings up a box that says.. *Spam Detected Post Deleted* and reverts back to as it was before.
I'm confused.. I am not posting spam, I am simply just trying to delete that line with no luck.. I also have tried using a different browser, same thing.

Hauntedtiger AKA PamelaD
Mission, B.C.
Content Provider - Mission Eagles Nests

Forum

Mission, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 09:38 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate