https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Well I had a devil of a time to get this Feathered Friendz I had it book-marked but it wasn't there when I needed itI wonder why I can't book mark it again do you know Velma why?
Oh that is the greated news Vickie Iam so glad you back with us, maybe we can get a few more friendz to come when they find out how to get on.And your a beautiful woman so send a picture. We are all the same Vicki.

Iam worried tofor the ladies that did visit us sometimes will not be on , I worry about Gloria, she owns a lovely boarding place for animals in Pensilvania. A great person.

I am not in the best of health so if you don't see me on don't worry I am probably scratching myself somewhere in the house. Arms and legs it is awful...pitiful actually..I have lotion to put on but it doesn't help and Iam taking Benedryl it hels a bit.
So bare with me sweet people and I will do my best to keep you in touch...love Gabe is still hobbling around so we are a sorry pair... Jean Stay safe and keep up your spirits we all are looking forward to SPRING t%:waveala

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Jean, I think a few people had problems with bookmarks. So they cam onto this site, then deleted all the other Hancock bookmarks from their bookmark spot, and started over with this forum. Hope that would help.

Sorry your itchies are so bad!!! That's enough to drive a person up the wall!!!! Mom always mixed a bit of baking soda with water and put that paste on itchy spots, and it helped quite a bit. hope you get some relief soon!

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Jean -- have you tried calamine lotion?

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Well this just blew up. I was checking it out and everything went poof Oh My
so I Have to start all over again . What a miserable thing. Misery is my now companion .
I guess.

Anyway Dear Stella I have used up 2 bottles of it, I had to do that when I had the shingles for 5 months, so
I knew right away what to do, BUT, it didn't always do the job,
However it is on the back of my hands now and seems to be faiding some. Legs are ok now so
as soon as I can get to the Dr this Friday I will know what it is. My immunne system looks as if it;s gone and I am aware of that , as I
seem to be getting a lot of things lately. Gabe is grumbling around so he must be getting better haha.
Poor little Heidi Our dear little Dackshund looks after us .
She wonders what we are doing I bet at times.Never let's us out of her sight ( funny huh
Thanks for the tip though Stella, Iam sure happy to have such wonderful Friendsl
Now Iam not going to do this again I hope it goes through this time.
Bye for now stay safe huh. Jean

By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM EST  
vickrb

Well, this has been a busy day. Made 3 trips to town, two for me, one for my friend visiting from New York who needsa another suitcase and then this evening being invited out for supper. A very hot day here for a change so the beach was loaded with people. Had lunch with a friend down the road who was airing out her catamaran so we spent the noon time sitting on the deck with lovely seafood salads, etc. Whistlingand I took a couple of nice pictures, which I will download tomorrow. So it has been a lovely day.

Jean, sounds like you and Gabe are coming around a little (getting better I mean). I am so glad. Our pets are loyal and Heidi probably just wants to be close by when you are not feeling good especially. Have you cold water on the itches. Water ice in it and soak some paper towels or a facecloth and lay it on the itch. Might help somewhat to cool it down.

Velma - is there a spell check on here somewhere?Puzzled Also, like Jean, sometimes I get the whole post typed and it just disappears and I have to start over again. :blink:

Stella - hope the holiday is going great. What about the birds, animals etc... seen many?

Well, Ihave to go and finish my washing. If only it would do itself when I would rather play.....sigh sign

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM EST  
Velma Flann

hi Vicki! it sounds like a great day!!!! I would love to be on a warm beach about now!!!

I honestly don't know why posts disappear. I saw folk complain about that on the other forum too, and I've never had it happen. I haven't seen an actual spell check either - was there one on the other forum?? My browser must be set up with one, because I see words underlined in red if I've goofed on them. I'm going to use the preview button here and see if it says spelling.

Well, I didn't see anything about spelling, but another strange page came up and the whole thing jumped around. Roll eyes I'd better submit quick!!!

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM EST  
vickrb

Velma - yes sometimes when typing a post, it starts to jump around as well, not often though. Perhaps some day they will all come back (the ones we lost) and just appear and then we will wonder how they got here.

I believe there was a spell check, though not sure as my memory is not that great. I know Jean was looking for one too and someone else so maybe there was.

Well, off to sleep now - have a great night.

sleepy

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Vickie --- I sent you a PM with a link to some pictures of mine

All times are EST. The time is now 12:56 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate