You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Problems After Logging In ?
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Saturday, April 07 2012 @ 04:50 PM EDT  
jkr

Hi VanIslander,
I am only online for a moment ......... possibly it is Adobe Flashplayer causing the problem. It seems the newer version has a bug of sorts which prevents our cameras from showing. Perhaps begin on this thread forum/viewtopic.php?topic=340199#340199 and you may have luck. If not, please let us know.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 03:19 AM EDT  
nightowl

This is just weird. I refreshed the forum, and now my font is tiny. It's the same as before on everything else I have opened, like Facebook, my email, etc, just the font on the forum changed. I haven't touched a thing either to change it. Am I the only one this happened to?

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: jkr (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 09:44 AM EDT  
jkr

That is odd nightowl. We have another member say her font turned extra black and the bar at top went black but is normal again. It may be just a glitch in the software but seems to have corrected itself..... unless someone is messing with the controls which we don't know about. If it's like that again when you check in please let us know.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Raining22 (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 11:14 AM EDT  
Raining22

I noticed my cam page looks different as of yesterday. It has a black border to the right and bottom of the live screeen. Also to the right of LIVE STREAM is the word CHAT. Just curious why it suddenly looks different. The black bar on the right side also continues to the bottom of the cam shot.

If anyone has an email they would like me to send a print screen to I can do that as well. I can't copy and paste to the forum page but have to make it a JPEG picture first so it is not as large. Hope this does the trick though.

Thanks.

Click on image to download

"And little eagles wave their wings in gold. Alexander Pope

~ Debbe ~ 2011

Forum

The Maritimes,
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Raining22 (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 11:19 AM EDT  
Raining22

Here is a sample of my new font thickness and darkness as of yesterday afternoon. It may be difficult to see on this scap but it actually is a much nicer print. Thanks.

Click on image to download

"And little eagles wave their wings in gold. Alexander Pope

~ Debbe ~ 2011

Forum

The Maritimes,
Canada

Profile     PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 11:30 AM EDT  
JudyB

Not sure about the font issue - I know that David is hoping to have some changes made to the website, and may have had someone looking around to see which style sheets control what. Or it might have been something with your browser. :dunno:

If it continues to occur, we can try to figure why.

As to the picture you posted of the cam view - I'm guessing the Ken and Mike may be working with WildEarth to get the wider view of the cam up and running. It seems intuitively reasonable that if one made the cam window wider, the picture would stretch to fill it - but I've also tried that, and it doesn't work. Whistling WildEarth provides the option for us to include a chat area like they have on their site, but we've chosen not to do that, because we're trying to study the eagles, and great observations posted on a chat thread can vanish in minutes.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 01:41 PM EDT  
nightowl

Thanks jkr and JudyB! My font is still tiny...nothing has changed. In fact, I just noticed my smilies are tiny too. EVERYTHING here is tiny, and again, it's only affecting this forum. :dunno:

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: jkr (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 02:48 PM EDT  
jkr

nightowl do you happen to have the view to HWF zoomed out ? If I zoom in and out on my browser it only affects the one page I've zoomed in and not other pages that I have open.
Maybe try clearing your cache and restarting your browser to see if that works.
Or, do you happen to have a second browser you could try to see if it's affecting both ?

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 11:07 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate