please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Wednesday, January 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Click on image to download

Good Morning Feathered Friendz. :hello:

Jean~~~I just popped in here to say Hi. I have been reading some of your posts and you have so much to offer any one of us. I did read where you might get another dog. I really hope you do. Nodding yes And I hope your back is getting better also. It seems as if you are the only one in here as late so I thought I would keep you company. The Daily Beat has lost so many posters. We are mostly a group of five somewhat regular posters. Wishing you a Wonderful Day. Nodding yes

Grubby~~~Hi to you from the other side of the state. I'm in Bangor which is in Southwest Michigan. I seen your pictures of your cabin in White Cloud. Just beautiful. Nodding yes I love it up in that neck of the woods. When I was a whole lot younger than I am now (62) my family would go to Baldwin on vacation. We would rent a cabin on Big Star lake. I have such fond memories of those days. Also wishing you a Wonderful Day.

Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006
My avatar is the first one I used in the forum. The cuke eyes are a memorial to our beloved Wendy Minshall who passed away too early in life. R.I.P. my dear friend.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, January 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Awe Elaine I love that name. You are so sweet to come in and visit, you are a grand neigbour. , I say. It is nice to visit awhile then go back to your own nest but friendleness is such a nice thing to have. I guess I was brought up to be friendly living along side of the neigbours in the country . Oh must tell you about a story of the telephones then, they were boxed and hung from the wall. You rang a number Iike if it was IE: with a crank then 1long-- 2short ones rings .Anyway the neigblour always listened in regardlless. One day the warden needed the phone and got fed up from her doing it and said "Mrs. so and so get off the phone", she answered "Im not on the phone". now can you figure that one out but it was neigbourly haha .somtimes to much haha.So anyway Iam so pleased you took time out to come say HI, it fills me with much happiness. a big hug ok ?Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, January 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM EST  

Just so you can see who your visiting haha "The Old Hen" I was celebrating with my grandaughter Rebecca our Birthday she 19 and me 84 haha. Quite a difference. Ps do you see the coaloil lamp in the background. That was mine, for my cold bedroom in those days we had no heat only in a room the stovepipes were in and that was Grandma's and Grandpas room. No electricity then and I use to do my homework with that lighted, lamp,that then sat on the kitchen table.so I could work at my lessons. Then take the lamp upstairs to be able to see. I wonder now how I really ever saw anything ( smile)but I passed with intellegent marks haha. Wonder if Ripley would believe that one. haha ~~The Old Hen

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Thursday, January 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Click on image to download

Aw Jean~~~Big hugs right back at you. Yes it is nice to find many friends in this forum. It's sometimes hard for me to post because of my work. I would always pretty much visit this thread because I liked to see what everyone was up to. That's how I found out about Heidi. I just popped in and was so devastated for you and Gabe. :cry1: I've seen many of your pictures but I don't believe I seen the one you just posted. I just love the blouse you have on. It sure looks good on you. And I also enjoy all the beautiful graphics you post for everyone.

I just thought I would surprise you with a visit. I know how lonely it gets when your the only one posting. I always enjoyed your postings and I imagine many others have to. I just never seemed to have the time to keep up with the different threads around in the forum so I mainly just lurked.

I do remember the old phone system that my grandparents had, with the different rings to them. Boy that seems like ages ago. Wow, I had forgot all about their phone. I can still remember them cranking on it. Thank you for bringing that back to me. That was a quite the story you had. Titter

Well, you take care and I'll try to pop in here more often. Wishing you a wonderful day.
Big Hugs,
Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006
My avatar is the first one I used in the forum. The cuke eyes are a memorial to our beloved Wendy Minshall who passed away too early in life. R.I.P. my dear friend.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, January 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM EST  

Click on image to download2[/file] Good Night all ..sleepy Left thumb up Ah how nice is is to have you call in and with such nice words Elaine, When you have time please know your welcome here always. Thankyou .now that makes me happy..

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM EST  

Click on image to download Purr Kit Kat is sleepy. NiteClick on image to download

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM EST  

Mug of coffeeClick on image to downloadTo all my friendz stay safe and have a super night, and a goodly snooze along with it Good night sleepy Don't Panic Phew awe heck lets have another cupa coffee.Mug of coffee one for you and one for me gigglee... giggle the old hen again

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadGood night sleepy Oh My Wink Old hen

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:31 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate