Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 06:28 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Thanks for our beautiful BOTD Linda! He's gorgeous, I'll come over to 101 for a looksee in a bit. I'm sticking with Rough-legged for my guess on yours.

heheeee {{{{Jean}}}} I'm not PC either!! I just threw that out there. Yeah I have that stand you mean for my micromave and then it has two doors on the bottom that open to shelves. I've got those packed with stuff too. In the middle part I have my bowl set and the moulinex. You're right about the distance between it and the cupboard, I'd have to think about that. That one looks perty spiffy GF are you going to get it?

well for Pete's sake Anna that crazy in Sweden too! Does this happen every year I wonder? That's what got to me too my friend, looking at fish through algae all the time. I'm a little confused cause there's tons of salmon yet the articles are saying the ealges all left?? I'm missing something here. Oh I see you agree with Rough-legged on Linda's guy

Oh nooooooooo we can't lose our Sue for 2 weeks!! awww that's ok GF but I'll sure miss you. Wub I hope you can do a couple quick pop-ins just to say Hi. You and hubby take care and good luck with whatever you're up to.

Hey Lil'!! great to see you and woooooohooooooo I'm with you, bring on the babies! You have a great day too GF

Hey Linda, yupper two of us now on the hawk. Ohhh True Grit will be on Turner Classics on Saturday. It's an all day marathon of my fav John Wayne! I won't be leaving the channel when I'm home.

Howdy Kathy!! how's work going? Must be bordering on sane now huh? That is some crazy with the birds isn't it?

awwww NW got to see his show! love heheee man I love that Annie, just too cute. Yes NW make sure you pack lots of Meow Mix

great collage Starr, lots more fun I see Titter

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 06:48 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

Rolling on floor laughing ANNIE..I'M READY FOR "NW"Wub..Red Heart
Click on image to download

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 07:06 PM EST  
anna-holland

Below the right corner....fish bite another fish...I think he need more space Smile

Linda Okay, I wait, that would be great a new Hawk in your area :hello:

Lori I thought also maybe it happens more often then we think about the birds dropping dead, and they never report it in the paperChin

Starr and AnnieThanks for the pictures and collage, it is amazing to see NW watching. Starr , nice headset Smile

Lori Beautiful views and juvie. A pity it is so cold.

Time for me to sleep Good night Have a great day all :hello:

The Eurasian Jay....

..I know, I know, you always want to see the other side, well here it is Grin :hello:

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: grateful (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:07 PM EST  
grateful

Good evening! :hello:

Linda, thanks for the encouraging words about Candy. We will all be praying for her for sure. You must have been ready to scream with google last night.
Your shots over on your thread are fantastic. I love that # 8 also, but I think that one with the wing spread in the tree is really unusual and shows how huge their wings are.
Love the barge.

Laurie, love the panda today.

Jean, that oven looks like a good answer for me. I sure do not want to have to have cabinet work done. My son lives in The Woodlands which is near Spring, north of Houston. Is that far from you? 6 hours. Hmmm.

Kat, I am in love with the Sweet William. Wub

Linda thanks for the BOTD. These hawks are really hard to tell apart sometimes. Puzzled

Anna, my son lives near Carolyn but works out of the US. We are trying to work out a good time for me to go out. Beautiful Eurasian Jay even from underneath! LOL

Sue, oh boy, you are really going to be missed. We will be thinking of you. I am so glad you let us know ahead of time so we don’t worry. We will look forward to seeing you then. love

Llil, we are getting closer to babies!

Woohooo, Lori, a juvie!!! Beautiful winter scenes, but oh so cold looking. Yowheeee. I had to put on a sweater. Phew

Annie, NW is just so funny and I love the comments “NW” makes.

Kathy, yes Candy is amazing! Isn’t this just crazy about the birds? Hope you are okay! hug

(((((((Candy)))))))

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:08 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Go Team Canada GOooooooo!! Click on image to download

end of the second period, 20 minutes away from the Gold

Canada 3 - Russia 0

sweet pic of NW with his goodies Starr

ouch Anna, they have honkin big teeth too. Man they get some ugly looking when they spawn. Yeah it can't be something new out of the blue like that with the birds can it? I remember the weirdest one I heard was fish dropping out of the sky. I think the end result was that a tornado had picked them up out of a lake or something like that. That Jay is very pretty, both views hahaa

woooooooohoooooooo is right Nanc! now if the little boogers would just come closer for a change I'd be a happier camper. I seen one other juvie and no adults today. Wonder where they go? Woohto the sweater!

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:15 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Candy,

I would not miss a chance to support you.....please keep us posted when you have time so we can direct our prayers for your recovery. Much love to a dear friend,
carolyn

(Had a scare today - had an asthma attack as I was driving - guardian angel got me over to side of road to cough it off!)

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: grateful (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:17 PM EST  
grateful

My computer and camera have been arguing and I got so I needed a decaf latte from Starbucks while they worked it out. My comp doesn't want to download all the pics so we had to talk harshly!

Emma and her daddy were at one of the downtown lakes feeding ducks today so I stopped and got some pictures. These ducks and swans are so used to people feeding them that the come over to you as soon as you walk up.

A swan was chasing all the other swans, but ignored ducks, coots, ibis, etc.

These 2 ducks couldn't believe I had no food for them

A ring-billed Gull strolled over

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: grateful (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:25 PM EST  
grateful

Go, CANADA, Go !!

Carolyn, thank goodness you got off the road and are okay. Whoa!

I think this is a Ring-Necked Duck

Two mallards

Coots said hello to Anna

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:56 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate