See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 11:58 PM EST  
mmud

:hello:

Pretty pics of the sunset Lori. Smile
Common male house finch is in the earlier pic & a very noisy Northern Flicker.
uhm........May I inquire as to what I'm gettin' beat on for?
I'm pretty sure Gord was supposed to be on his own there. Titter
And now you're goin' after sweet Annie??? Oh the shame

Lovely scene looking out back Sue. Smile
Wanna trade back yards??

Nice s'caps from the show Jean. Smile
It definitely was a lot of fun!

wave Anna

Happy New Year to you Doug. Smile
Great shot of the eagle!

No fireworks heard around here either Annie. :dunno:
I'm guessing I used either Aperture priority or Auto with manual focus for the earlier pics as the exif data doesn't say Manual, which I usually use.
I just noticed I dated all today's pics as 2010. Titter

wave Candy

That is a beautiful sunset pic through the trees Dede. Smile
Pretty pic your friend sent as well.
Have fun with your New Year's Resolution goal.

Lovely sunset shot Naoma. Smile

So cool to see the gorgeous sunsets from around the country like that. Nodding yes

Beautiful pics from this morning's visit to the Reserve Nanc. Smile
I love seeing all the "new to me" birds that you get on a regular basis.
Great that you were able to get your neighbor's dog before it took off.
I still can't remember why Lori's beatin' on me, and now you're thanking her. (Man.....my memory's a lot worse than I thought it was.) Titter

I see you're a woman on a mission with the ketchup Iona. Grin

Today's show was wonderful celebration Kat & Lance. Smile
I'm so glad I didn't miss this one. The replays are great to watch, but with the chat it is so much more fun.
Nice pics of you two relaxing and watching the fireworks. Cool job on the fireworks pics Kat.

wave Bev

Thanks Judy. Glad you're enjoying the pics. Smile
Hope you and Gary have a nice relaxing evening.

I agree with every single thing in your post elle, (except for the applause for me gettin' beat on for no reason)!
Enjoy Christmas dinner (part two), tomorrow. Smile

Good one Dede. Titter

That ketchup took a lot longer than I figured. How'd that happen? Puzzled

A new beginning: 01 January 2011

Lily
Click on image to download

One of the links from today's bear update

BBC cameraman Gordon Buchanan & family

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: Bornin55 (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 02:42 AM EST  
Bornin55

Hi Nestmates
I love the sunset pics, so I thought I would add a couple
from Peggy's Cove.
I hope everyone enjoyed their first day of 2011.
Big Hugs
Rose

{{{{{Nanc}}}}}
I'm so happy to see you back out and taking gorgeous pics from the
Reserve. I loved them all, especially the Ospreys.

Rose
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Member since August 2006

Forum

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Profile     PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 03:00 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Sunday ~ January 02, 2011

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Clockwork () on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 06:12 AM EST  
Anonymous: Clockwork

Just like Jean Mug of coffee, and a very good morning on this second day of the new year.

If you read this, it's for us already far in the afternoon. While you were sleeping I updated my website.

Here you can see the recording from the Saturday show

and of course the slideshows. hug

Have a good relaxing day, Red Heart Ruud

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 07:12 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Smile:hello: Good Morning Dear Sitting eagle NestHuggieBuds

Saturday Afternoon & Evening Chuppup Landing @ 6:12 AM CST:

Hello, Scott…Love your back yard feeder visitors…thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the, “Beautiful Day Drive”, the BB update & s'cap…also picture of the Buchanan family.
Amazing how the beautiful bear is sitting on the deck with them…WOW.
Loved Gordon's article...great with the photos & knows how to write an interesting story! Grin

Hey, Red Heart Nanc Red Heart…Awwwww @ sweet Abigail & the fireworks…your neighbor’s doggie too.
Dobie never minded the fireworks…but he sure didn’t like thunder. NO
Love the, “Ducks”, Glossy Ibis, Pied-billed Grebe, Coot, Soras, & Wilson’s Snipe…thanks for sharing, GF!
Ah…there’s more…the Little Green Heron & Red-shouldered Hawk. Cool
You’re welcome for the show s’caps…and yes, it was very, very special.

Hi, Red Heart Lori Red HeartRolling on floor laughing Nope…I didn’t look like THAT!
Beautiful sky captures…funny @ someone snapping you in PJ’s.
Beautiful video you made for Kat & Lance…definitely one they will treasure through the years.
Hope you’ll share the collage you plan to make with all of us too.
What did Scott do to earn that hinny warming? Puzzled

Hello, Red Heart Anna & Ruud Red Heart…Great show honoring Kat & Lance on their engagement
Also the beautiful slide shows you shared...a BIG THANK YOU for all.
You’re welcome for the show s’caps…wish I’d taken more…just havin’ too much fun!

Hey, SusieQ…Love your sunset capture…the trees & pond are glowing...simply beautiful.

Howdy, SS Annie…Sweet kitty thank you for the show & gang...thank you.
You’re welcome for the BB cam link…I started looking in about the same time you did last den season.

Hi, Dede…Glad you liked the BB & Galah s’caps, GF…thank you.
I love your sunset share…the one from your friend in Eagle Harbor too.
Good luck with your resolution…you can & will do a great job.

Hey, Red Heart SweetCandy Red Heart…Great to see you feeling well enough to be here and joining in the show. hug

Awwwww, Tx…There you are with, “Simply Sunset”…beautiful as always, GF!
Cold enough for you this mornin'?

Hello, Iona…You gave away your last 5,000 points?
Well…that's sweet of you...here you go…10,000 for pluggin’ away at the chuppup. :blink:

Hi, Red Heart Kat & Lance Red Heart…Thanks for all the precious thank you comments…your fun fireworks pictures too.
Love your colorful tootsie warming socks…also the red jams…I have several pair of those my mom gave me...love'em.

Hello, Red Heart Rose Red Heart…Great s’caps with the sun setting at Peggy’s Cove…thank you.

:hello: & Thanks… Judy (card & WR s’cap), Linda (BOTD), Elle (enjoy your dinner & guests today), Carolyn (happy to see you visit), Doug (love the, “look”), Bev (happy to see you visit), Gord (happy to see you at the show).

:hello: Starr & Kathy…missed seeing both of you here & at the show. hug

Wishing All A Peaceful & Blessed Sunday. wave

P. S. Oh Boyeeee...I see the special show has been updated...THANK YOU, RUUD! hug

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 07:42 AM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

Good Morning Everyone,:hello:

Time for a little ketchup…..

Jean, I think when the turkeys are that big the kitties stand back and watch them. It was raining when the turkeys stopped by so all the kitties were out of the rain somewhere so I’m not even sure they got to see them. Sorry no firework display for you and Megan this year. Maybe you are right due to the economy there weren’t any. What a shame, gf. Great scaps of the show, Jean! Thanks!!

Lori, thanks for letting us know about BJ. What a sad thing to have had to happen. Aaawww love your cards for Kat and Lance. Wrinkle is so cute! I was sooo mad during the show when your presentation started there was a knock at the door and hubby wasn’t home so I had to answer it. After our friend left your presentation was already done. So I’m gonna have to see what I missed. That was so sweet of you to do that for them. Hey, did your CD make it to sweet Rachels house? What did the parents say? Beautiful sunset pics Lori. Thanks, glad you liked my pic too. I missed something here. I understand why you are whoopin Gord, but why Scott?Puzzled Mmmm….your pork chops sound yummy!

Iona, aaaww you are working so hard at that ketchup. If you are going to be busy with work and all you do its ok to just plop down on the current day if you want too. No one minds and it will be easier for you. Thanks, glad you enjoyed the xmas card and thanks we always enjoy the time with the grandkids. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday too with all of your family. Aaaww, how sweet you held little Keifer the whole night. He's such a cutie.Wub

Naoma, love the 3 Stooges. I think theres a marathon going on around here too. Good point about Reserve!

Linda, good idea about posting the link for BOTD. Glad that it will save you time. Thanks for the info on the Great Egret. They are so beautiful. Thanks for the pics, facts, sounds and videos.

(((Nancy))), thanks for your explanation of BJ. Too bad they couldn’t relocate her but if they are as I read very territorial we wouldn’t have wanted BJ to get hurt by the other alligators either. Hope somehow the people in the future will keep their distance from the gators. OMG, I just love those Black Bellied Whistling Ducks. How cute!!! I want them here in my pond! Beautiful pic of the Glossy Ibis, cute pied billed grebe and coot pic. Gorgeous pic of that beautiful Sora. Beautiful clear bright colors in that pic! What a cutie! Nice pic of the Wilson Snipe too. So glad you were able to get out and share those beautiful pics with us Nancy. Looks like it was a beautiful day out there too. lol game on…ketchup later. Good idea!
Beautiful pic of the Little Green Heron. Aaaww, love the red shouldered hawk checking you out. He’s a cutie too. Great shot! So glad to read you were able to get to your neighbors dog in your yard. That would have been terrable if it kept running and got lost. So sorry Abigail was scared too with the noise going on. Poor babies. But at least now they can relax. Lol yes Gord should be sore by now. Thanks, glad you enjoyed the turkeys and the sunset pic, Nancy. I really was surprised to see that many turkeys at one time.

Judy thanks for the scap. I’m looking forward to your eagle pics with your new cam. Hope you saw them.

Anna, it was soo good seeing you and Ruud and Brigitte at the show. Thank Brigitte for me for coming back. She’s such a sweetie! What a fun show too. thanks! And thanks, glad you liked the sunset pic.

Scott, thanks glad you liked the turkey parade. I have to admit at first that did startle me to see so many walking down our driveway. And thanks, glad you enjoyed the pic of the sunset too. Love the pics of your visitors at the feeder. That first pic is a beauty that I don’t seem to see at my feeder. Only once in a great while do I see that second bird. See Scott how I can’t remember the birds names? Lol I don’t know why Lori and Annie are whoopin you, Scott. That’s got me puzzled, too.:dunno:

Annie, such a beautiful card for Anna, Ruud and Brigitte. I understand you spankin Gord, but why Scott?Puzzled I missed something here, gf. Thanks, glad you enjoyed the sunset pic. Oh nooo….more rain. I hope it stops soon for you. I know you must be so sick of it!! Lol yes I thought they said no more typing …..but looks like that didn’t happen.hehe Maybe because of all the rain you have that’s why there weren’t any fireworks this year? Glad you enjoyed seeing the turkeys. It was fun for me to see so many of them this time. Lol old coots! Good one, Annie.

Dede, thanks. Glad you enjoyed the sunset pic. I love yours!! Gorgeous colors in the sky. And it looks sooo cold there too. That’s a great New Years Resolution. You’ll have fun learning more with your camera. And we’ll love seeing your pics too. Gorgeous sunset pic, Dede. Beautiful reflection on the water. Thanks for sharing.

Doug, thanks. And Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for the beautiful pic of your eagle.

(((Candy))), so good to see you. I hope you are feeling better each day. And I hope you are remembering to drink more water too.love

Naoma, beautiful sunset pic. Thanks!

Kat, cute pic of you and Lance enjoying the firework display. Wow, those are gorgeous pics you took. Thanks for sharing with us.

Elle, I agree it was cool to see all the sunset pics from around the world like that. Aaaww, and we love you too. I agree...this is a wonderful group. Wub

Scott, thanks. Male house finch. I love them. Aaawww, thanks glad you enjoyed the yard pics. Thanks for our bear update Scott. I checked the cam yesterday but Lily was sound asleep. Beautiful pic of that family with the bear.

(((Rose))) so good to see you! Beautiful sunset pics from Peggys Cove! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much!

Phew….I’m done…….end of Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great day.:hello:

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 08:40 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends,:hello:

It sounds like the broadcast was super for Lance and Kat, I will be checking it out. I loved all the beautiful sunset photos. Nancy, What wonderful bird photos you captured my friend. Scott, I stopped by your photos too from your sunny outing and they are so beautiful. Thanks both of you for bringing those wonderful photos our way.Left thumb up Doug Super neat photo you brought us to of your friend checking you out.Grin Lance and Kat, Great photos from your couch. Titter

I will be heading for Wisconsin with Stacy today to pick up Marinda and Brad. I will check in when I get back. Everyone have great day.

This is my last words, but not thoughts, for BJ's murder. She would have at least had some type of chance any were on this planet, then being trapped by humans and slaughtered. She was of nature and they have a built in way of readjusting and surviving when left to their selves in their world of the natural environment.Nodding yes

I will try to get a BOTD posted before I leave.:hello:

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: EastCoast (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 09:25 AM EST  
EastCoast

wave Good Morning Dear Red HeartFriendsRed Heart

Wishing You a Wonderful Day ! Wub

~ Laurie ~

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks” ~ John Muir

Forum

Durham Bridge, New
Brunswick CANADA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 06:56 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate