https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, December 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Father Time is waiting . The New Year will soon be here. Pray it brings good luck with it. To-morrow Iam doing our Christmas dinner, better get to bed.
We had one beautiful dinner at the hotel the likes we have never had or seen.Just Fabulous....Ah my the food was ALL good.The turkey was excellent . especially the crab salad., out of this world I kid you not. One of the girl's got me some to bring home...
So Nite friendz see ya soon , we are very very lonely.. especially when we come home... No one to greet us..now:cry1:

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM EST  

Click on image to download Well another day, and I am still tired out. That was to much for this old hen , but I must say it was fun to have the family all together. Lots of laughs and also goodies. Our frig is crowded with food, sent most of it home with Jennifer and her family Dan's wife.
Its minus 6 C here or 20F... cool.Partly cludy too. So I will go and have a nice rest. Hope you all had a grand Christmas day and now we wait for Father time...

By: Grubby (offline) on Monday, December 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM EST  
Grubby

Good Afternoon!

Jean... sounds like you had a nice Christmas.. lots of food and laughs with family. Oh you are not the only one who gets tired when the holidays come. Even though it is nice it can be stressful and make you tired. Even for me at 57!

Now another year has come and gone. Can you believe it? For New Years Dennis and I will bring our 14 yr old grandson up to our cabin in nothern Michigan. We live in the south east part of Michigan but the cabin is in the north west part of Michigan. We are only about 45 mins. from Lake Michigan. We have a 2 bedroom cabin on 10 acres in the Manistee Nation Forest. It is beautiful there. It is in a little town called ... White Cloud... I love the name of our town. It only has1 traffic light in the center of town.... and I love that too! White Cloud has hardly changed in the almost 40 yrs I have been going up there.

Well... you take care and get rested up for the New Year! Let's hope it will bring peace and love to all.

This is the cabin... so peaceful and pretty. This was taken this past Oct. when the colors were pretty.

Click on image to download

When You Share Something Nice,
It's Like Having It Twice!

Diane---Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Diana-gogee (offline) on Monday, December 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM EST  
Diana-gogee

:hello:Jean, here is the direct link to the post and the collage for the Rainbow Bridge.
I add your beloved Heidi's picture to our collage with love.

RIP dear Heidi.

forum/viewtopic.php?topic=133719#133719

We shall overcome and I believe in miracles!

DIANA
Toronto, CANADA

Forum

Toronto

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM EST  

Diana-gogee Just want to Thank YOU again for the grand picture of Heidi and the others in the picture in The Rainbow Bridge. It seeming is a very soothing place and to see your loved pet , well what can we say Diane-gogee.. Spectacular! and you are indeed a very special person for doing this.. Gabe and I thankyou with all our heart..
May we the wish you and yours a Happy New Year coming up.Good heath and happiness to all.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM EST  

Diane and Gruby:-) that cottage is so beautful in the forest I want to come there and see it but alas I am perhaps to old. It is just a beautiful place.The woods lend an idea of much privacy and that is what I would like too. Sorry for the delay in writing but I was exhausted to the point I couldn'sleep Got to bed at 4 am. and up again at 10. so it will be a more pleasant night to-night haha.
Oh to get back to Normal. huh? Thanks for showing me the beautiful spot you have..... looking forward to your mail....By the way just in case Happy New Year to you and your family may you be blessed with good heath and happiness. Jean

By: Grubby (offline) on Monday, December 27 2010 @ 07:17 PM EST  
Grubby

Hi Jean...

I wish I could take all of you wonderful friendz I have come to know here on the HWF site. We would have a great time in the forest.... Roasting marshmellows and looking up at the star filled sky at night!

You didn't take long to write your post to me... you take as long as you want to respond. We all get busy or tired and we will just post when we can.

Hope you sleep better tonight!
Good night sleepy Sleepy

When You Share Something Nice,
It's Like Having It Twice!

Diane---Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadGood night sleepy Shh :cry1: (goodnite My Heidi) I love you

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:31 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate