|  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to download So beautiful. Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to download Arent these pretty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get a little tired of the accusations about people who slowly but surely being driven away.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jean says~~~~the above someone said this in a letter to me.I know who i t is ok?All very false **V**

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM EST  

Click on image to download

Click on image to download

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadCuteClick on image to download Will say good night Always Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 20 2010 @ 12:32 AM EST  

Click on image to download Aren't they little darlings (1) Eny (2)Meny (3Miny and (4)Mo
Our little Heidi is worsening now and I am afraid we will have to take her away pretty soon. It's hard and I don;t want her to go but she is not well, and sleeps all the time she loves to have me pick her up and rock her and my tears flow.But also her bowels are becoming a headache and we have to watch for that,, I want to get some diapers for her. We will see What will we ever do without her, she's part of us.We will get an answer soon but we want her with us for Christmas. and the New Year.Iam, 84 and not in good heath I hate to say ,so we will just move along slow and see what will happen. Life is hard being old and not being able to do the things I did, I try hard but sometimes it doesn;t work ...Poor Gab is so patient.Our son and daughter in law came over for awhile to-day, always nice to see them and have a few laughts Off to bed now I hope I can sleep when I get very upset about things especially on paper untrue things, Goodnight Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadTo-morrow Dec. 21st Our blessed Heidi will cross over the rainbow bridge at 3.30 in the afternoon. We will be present, then she will be taken to be cremated and we will bring her ashes home later and then when we go so will she and be forever with us... Thank you all for your understanding. Hardest thing to do in our lives...Jean and Gabe

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Monday, December 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

so sorry. I know exactly how it is. We lost our beloved Fluffitt 2 years ago last Friday at 4.30 pm. She is in the garden and I visit her almost every day.
My thoughts are with you both.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM EST  

Thank you Stella, it hurts so much and you know all about that huh> she will be forever with us after we go too... and still with us to keep safe and sound. You understand about that huh? Stella Dear.. Gabe and Jean

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:02 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate