You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, December 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to download
"We should live every day like it is a holiday, being thankful and spending time with family, and looking hopefully to the future."
JEAN AND FAMILY

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM EST  

Click on image to download We have had one dandy ice storm now it is all melting and the water puddles are huge, we are lucky though next door their yard is a big puddle.
The crabapple tree by our dinning room stood well and was glazed so that it became so beautiful. and our maple in the front . Poor liitle birds though.and the squirrel have not been seen . Don;t forget to feed our feathered friends and other friends they need all the help they can get now
The orniments for Christmas on our lawn look so very falorn without snow. Is this the start of the end as we know the way weather., works

I made our tourtiers yesterday always have those for Christmas.The cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves were evident with the wonderful smell in our kitchen, That is Christmas ( smile)

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM EST  

I wrote this on My singing BirdLane , incase you missed it this is a letter telling you about a wonderful happing for me oK>This was Friday the 10th 2010
*** My goodness, the sun was shining and now as we are home the flakes are falling a bit watery too.
Went and adjusted my heaing aids and will now wear, I think well. That all done. Gabe and I then went shopping I, had to get a few things for the home and some more prezzies for Christmas..that needed attention, but while I was walking down the candy isle, this little old lady was looking at some candy in a tin box, she had a paper in her hand and was wondering if the price had been reduced to $8.00 instead of the reg, price of $18.00s. I said I would go and ask but she said not likely and we started a conversation, she told me she had to sell her house now because she was old and would have to go to a home.No one to care for her.But she was happy person I could tell. It was great talking to her, I think she also enjoyed it too. I said how old are you she said 84, well I said so am I, and something about her brought me a tear for what ever reason I haven't got a clue. Never in all my life have I done that, We got to talking where we lived and she said she was born in Germany.I told her we were in Germany 1964-67 and loved it. I mentioned the name of our ancester but she didn't say anything. She was a wee bit of a thing to and we went on talking about the candy and looking at prices. I excused myself and said "I had to go"...Because I had a tin of the candies in my shopping cart she had been asking about, I went to a cashier and paid for it and had her put it in a bag with the said paid tag. I went back to the little lady who was walking down another isle, I handed her "My Merry Chrstmas present" Oh know she said I cannot nhave you do that,and we both had tears. She said she had never met anyone like that and that I will be rewarded, and smiled and said we'l met again and departed. Why I had tears I will never know, but there was something there I knew was right to do . Why I will never know but I will know her if I see her again someday , I felt good about myself. something I haven't felt in a long time since I had those shingles. Was it providence.. I don't know., but It is Christmas~~~~~~~~~ I even helped the Salvation Army out by putting money in their pot. What a wonderful day I had. Just great to be alive still.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to downloadClick on image to download I find the old fashioned pictures just fasinating.I wish I could put more on but suffice is to say, I don't want to be greedy. I will leave space for ALL the people who come here to write ,,seems to be quite a few huh Velma??? haha Oh well life has it's little attractions sometime. I just can't count all of them.

sleepy Good night Sleepy The Realy Old Hen Oh the shame

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM EST  

Click on image to download Very HappywaveJean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 13 2010 @ 09:34 AM EST  

Click on image to download Breakfast is served Have a nice day It is a terrible one here, Grey and may get some furries minus 9c Enjoy your time here

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, December 13 2010 @ 10:56 AM EST  
IrishEyes

Hi Jean..

Thank you for the card at nesters.. this thread is beautiful to visit.. love all your cards and verses.. you brighten our day with your spirit of Christmas.. beautiful breakfast display this morning..

Click on image to download

Much love and Hugs to you and your family.

Bev..

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadLook at the date on that picture 1878,
Come over and see me some time at my thread The Singing bird Lane Bev. I love History and do a lot of research etc.the pictures keep me company . Seems I am a loner.
Anyway Sincerely Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a HappyYear Bev.and Family. and thank YOU for coming to see us., and those nice words. ..Come again . Jean ..

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:49 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate