https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Report Cams Down and Forum Errors
 |  Printable Version
By: LydiaS (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM EDT  
LydiaS

Karen, your comment about we/HWF know these are our cams 'but others may not know', got me looking closer at the continuing progression of changes for Delta 2

The change today on the Live Cam page they are still working on
Click on image to download

The only acknowledgment of Hancock Wildlife Foundation on the YouTube video is the @HWF in the date/timeline

aka schoenly

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: SueB (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM EDT  
SueB

9:18 AM - Delta 2 cams are down (both PTZ & Embedded). They had gone down a couple times before this but came back within a minute or two, but now currently both have been down for 8 minutes. W Cam is on nest. E Cam is currently pointing out to a tower that is not in the sunlight.

aka livingbayside/Bailey
Love is found in unexpected places.....It is there in the quiet moment when we first discover a beautiful thing.....When we watch a bird soar high against a pale blue sky.....(unknown author)

Forum

SW Florida

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM EDT  
jkr

I will send a notice to Ken.

If by chance I don't answer the "cams down reports" it is because our servers at my work place have changed and I am not getting the notifications, however, Ken does check this thread whenever he gets a chance and is aware of all the issues going on with the cameras.
So far he hasn't been able to make a connection with Peter about the changes that were made.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM EDT  
Jean

Quote by: jkr

I will send a notice to Ken.

If by chance I don't answer the "cams down reports" it is because our servers at my work place have changed and I am not getting the notifications, however, Ken does check this thread whenever he gets a chance and is aware of all the issues going on with the cameras.
So far he hasn't been able to make a connection with Peter about the changes that were made.

Thanks jkr...........Currently the WEST cam is streaming again (but still going on and off), and the EAST cam is not streaming at all and it is still aimed out at the poles.

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 01:12 PM EDT  
jkr

Ken said it's a network issue.

Nothing at all can be done until he is able to talk to Peter to find out what the heck is going on and whether or not WildEarth is going to fix their server . Having the cameras streaming through YouTube was done without Ken being made aware of it ahead of time.

All I can say to everyone is to please have patience until things are fixed no matter how long that takes.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Phil (offline) on Friday, September 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM EDT  
Phil

Cams and embedded feeds are down. When I refresh the You Tube feeds, they start about two hours behind and stop almost immediately.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Friday, September 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM EDT  
Jean

3:50pm.............While we are waiting for things to get sorted out here............thought I'd post this one..........couldn't ignore it. After having the spinning circle since this morning I was delighted to think the stream was back until I realized this wasn't right.

Streams from 1:01am taken 2 days ago and then from around 8am this morning............Once the stream stopped it gave an assortment of YT video selections. Smile

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: LydiaS (offline) on Saturday, September 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM EDT  
LydiaS

both Delta 2 PTZ cams are still down . . . embedded cams and YouTube are running video from 5 days ago - 9/19

aka schoenly

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 08:26 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate