Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 NE Florida cam -- 2016/17
 |  Printable Version
By: Laniebelle (offline) on Friday, April 07 2017 @ 04:35 PM EDT  
Laniebelle

Hope returns! Wow, what a surprise after all this time! I saw this announced on the AEF Facebook page, and was so shocked, but thrilled to hear the news.

Check out this video 4/7/2017 by Eaglespirit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNsugKu ... e=youtu.be

Juliet arrives at the nest with a fish followed by a juvenile...HOPE!

look at about 4:45 where Hope dragged the fish over to the other side of the nest. Juliet decides she might want a bite, which Hope is not in favor of. They have a tug-of-war over that fish, but Hope prevails and keeps the fish.

Hope is looking very healthy!

Laniebelle

Forum

Fort Collins, CO

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Friday, April 07 2017 @ 10:46 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: Laniebelle

Hope returns! Wow, what a surprise after all this time! I saw this announced on the AEF Facebook page, and was so shocked, but thrilled to hear the news.

Check out this video 4/7/2017 by Eaglespirit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNsugKu ... e=youtu.be

Juliet arrives at the nest with a fish followed by a juvenile...HOPE!

look at about 4:45 where Hope dragged the fish over to the other side of the nest. Juliet decides she might want a bite, which Hope is not in favor of. They have a tug-of-war over that fish, but Hope prevails and keeps the fish.

Hope is looking very healthy!

Thank You so much Laniebelle for bringing his here... I am going to bed with a Grinon my face ..It is wonderful to see you Hope.. and looking so healthy Cloud 9

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Windsong (offline) on Sunday, April 09 2017 @ 02:16 PM EDT  
Windsong

Amazing - Awesome - I am just so tickled to see Hope - she looks so good. A few shots from the video:

Click on image to download

All s'caps are Copyright 2017 American Eagle Foundation AEF-NEFL www.eagles.org

Fly like an eagle, and touch the sky!
AKA PatPetzing.

Forum

Virginia, USA

Profile     PM

By: amd (offline) on Sunday, April 09 2017 @ 02:27 PM EDT  
amd

Oh wow, what a most beautiful surprise Cloud 9
Hope looks so good and so healthy, agreeing with all of you!

Thank you Laniebell for your post and sharing the fantastic video by cynmari/Eaglespirit, just WOW!!!
Thank you Bev and Pat for the wonderful scaps. I hope that Peace is also doing well. I think about
these two all the time Red Heart

Thank you so much for these updates!!

Michelle

Forum

Calgary, AB Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Avaimg (offline) on Sunday, April 09 2017 @ 04:21 PM EDT  
Avaimg

I'm so excited and happy to see Hope and she looks awesome. This is truly a wonderful surprise. I knew Romeo and Juliet knew where she was and they did a great job Smile. I would like to thank everyone here for helping us to stay Hope...full.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Sunday, August 27 2017 @ 10:43 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

SUNDAY, AUGUST 27, 2017

HI everyone ..Look at what I found on the cam chat

AEF-NEFL "Star Performers", Romeo & Juliet, have returned to their home in the Hamlet!! Romeo returned 8-26 & Juliet 8-27. Date for live stream to be announced when determined

Welcome Home Romeo and Juliet !loveClapping

Aug 26, 11:40 PM
tweetie_AEF (Moderator): https://www.flickr.com/photos/94664847@ ... res/95E6W8 Gretchen posted tonight: "The Eagles Have Landed!"!!! Yes, Juliet was at Tatine's tree (TT-near the intracoastal) this evening perched, and Romeo was in the nest and left for the sleeping tree tonight! Let the excitement abound! No, the cams aren't streaming live yet, but we will surely announce when they are! Until then, the cam operators will be viewing the cams and reporting and grabbing pics to share. WooHoo and prayers are answered

Aug 27, 5:16 PM
cynmari_AEF (Admin): Heeeeere she is! Welcome Home Juliet ♥ https://youtu.be/16pOHksb_n4
AEF-NEFL 8-27-17 Welcome Home Juliet! ♥ - YouTube

Aug 27, 5:39 PM
tweetie_AEF (Moderator): https://www.flickr.com/photos/94664847@ ... res/9c228S Gretchen and Tweetie shared these photos of Juliet, she is home! She was perched at the nest on Lookout Point a little earlier! What a glorious Sunday in the Hamlet!
AEF Mods has shared 6 photos with you! | Flickr

Aug 27, 9:06 PM
debistl_AEF (Moderator): Yes, it's that time again ~ YaY ~ Gretchen is back on "tuck duty". Stay tuned for her 1st report .

Aug 27, 9:29 PM
gretchen_AEF (Admin): SUPER SUNDAY TUCK-IN REPORT: It's actually been a super weekend with Romeo appearing at the nest on Sat and Juliet returning to the nest today (although seen at TT yesterday). Once she left the nest today, Cam Op, lisaS_AEF, and I found her perched near the intracoastal feasting on a fish. After searching the area this evening, they weren't found. Early in the season their routine to the nest is inconsistent. Prayers continue to the many faced with the on-going affects of Hurricane Harvey. SED Y'

I sent a PM to Judy B ... Pat aka Windsong! and e-mail Michelle aka amd

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Kitcat11848 (offline) on Sunday, August 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM EDT  
Kitcat11848

Quote by: IrishEyes

SUNDAY, AUGUST 27, 2017

HI everyone ..Look at what I found on the cam chat

AEF-NEFL "Star Performers", Romeo & Juliet, have returned to their home in the Hamlet!! Romeo returned 8-26 & Juliet 8-27. Date for live stream to be announced when determined

Welcome Home Romeo and Juliet !loveClapping

Aug 26, 11:40 PM
tweetie_AEF (Moderator): https://www.flickr.com/photos/94664847@ ... res/95E6W8 Gretchen posted tonight: "The Eagles Have Landed!"!!! Yes, Juliet was at Tatine's tree (TT-near the intracoastal) this evening perched, and Romeo was in the nest and left for the sleeping tree tonight! Let the excitement abound! No, the cams aren't streaming live yet, but we will surely announce when they are! Until then, the cam operators will be viewing the cams and reporting and grabbing pics to share. WooHoo and prayers are answered

Aug 27, 5:16 PM
cynmari_AEF (Admin): Heeeeere she is! Welcome Home Juliet ♥ https://youtu.be/16pOHksb_n4

Aug 27, 5:39 PM
tweetie_AEF (Moderator): https://www.flickr.com/photos/94664847@ ... res/9c228S Gretchen and Tweetie shared these photos of Juliet, she is home! She was perched at the nest on Lookout Point a little earlier! What a glorious Sunday in the Hamlet!

Aug 27, 9:06 PM
debistl_AEF (Moderator): Yes, it's that time again ~ YaY ~ Gretchen is back on "tuck duty". Stay tuned for her 1st report ♥

Aug 27, 9:29 PM
gretchen_AEF (Admin): SUPER SUNDAY TUCK-IN REPORT: It's actually been a super weekend with Romeo appearing at the nest on Sat and Juliet returning to the nest today (although seen at TT yesterday). Once she left the nest today, Cam Op, lisaS_AEF, and I found her perched near the intracoastal feasting on a fish. After searching the area this evening, they weren't found. Early in the season their routine to the nest is inconsistent. Prayers continue to the many faced with the on-going affects of Hurricane Harvey. SED Y'

I sent a PM to Judy B ... Pat aka Windsong! and e-mail Michelle aka amd

Hi Bev, nice to meet up with you down here. So excited you found this info on Romeo and Juliet's return. Guess I'll have to start watching this nest again now. The new season is starting to get into gear.Sitting eagleSitting eagle

Aka: Marianne
Geismar, LA
Baton Rouge/ New Orleans area

Forum

Geismar, LA( Baton
Rouge/ New Orleans
area)

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, August 28 2017 @ 09:38 AM EDT  
IrishEyes

MONDAY, AUGUST 28, 2017

Good Morning Marianne .... You are welcome......Happy you will be watching this beautiful pair of eagles ! hug

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 03:36 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate