The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Problems After Logging In ?
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Tuesday, April 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM EDT  
jkr

Treva which web browser are you using ?
Firefox works better than Internet Explorer if that happens to be what you are currently using.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Junie () on Wednesday, April 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Junie

I'd appreciate help about bookmarks' is this to mark on forum page for posting quicker to one's topic forum :question:
I'm noticing my posts' are few minutes' behind the time, after I've enter my snaps' and post. Is there something else I should be doing to avoid these time frame lapses' :dunno:
Thankful for any Help emo

Juniewave

By: Anonymous: delgadillog () on Thursday, April 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM EDT  
Anonymous: delgadillog

Help! When I click on the live web cam link all I get is a picture of an eagle on a blue background. Last spring all I did is "click" the play button on the picture. Did my changing to windows 7 make a problem? Help!

By: Pat B (offline) on Thursday, April 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM EDT  
Pat B

Quote by: Junie

I'd appreciate help about bookmarks' is this to mark on forum page for posting quicker to one's topic forum :question:
I'm noticing my posts' are few minutes' behind the time, after I've enter my snaps' and post. Is there something else I should be doing to avoid these time frame lapses' :dunno:

Juniewave

Hi Junie
The beauty of the bookmark system is that you can bookmark the thread you want - or you can click the star at the top of your post - and be able to turn to the last post you made - and read on and catch up from there!
When you return - simple click on that star again to clear the bookmark - and click the star at the next post you leave at!!

Another quick way of finding th whole thread is to use the "Select a Forum" at the top right of every page!
That saves you getting the whole Index and then scrolling up and down!!

As to the timing thingy - I'm sorry :dunno:

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Junie () on Friday, April 23 2010 @ 10:34 AM EDT  

Quote by: PEB

Juniewave

Hi Junie
The beauty of the bookmark system is that you can bookmark the thread you want - or you can click the star at the top of your post - and be able to turn to the last post you made - and read on and catch up from there!
When you return - simple click on that star again to clear the bookmark - and click the star at the next post you leave at!!

Another quick way of finding th whole thread is to use the "Select a Forum" at the top right of every page!
That saves you getting the whole Index and then scrolling up and down!!

As to the timing thingy - I'm sorry :dunno:

Thank you PEB I've bookmark and I can't see star at top of page, no matter will keep looking Thanks again Smile

By: Pat B (offline) on Friday, April 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM EDT  
Pat B

Thank you PEB I've bookmark and I can't see star at top of page, no matter will keep looking Thanks again Smile

Click on image to download

You will find your list of bookmarks under this button!
Click on image to download

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Junie () on Saturday, April 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM EDT  

Quote by: PEB

You will find your list of bookmarks under this button!

PEB, Many thanks for the picture showing the star, I kept looking and still didn't see it :huh: I appreciate you're help, what a difference - no more scrolling from A to Z, I can find topics' much faster now,

Slainte PEB

Junie Smile

By: beans (offline) on Tuesday, May 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM EDT  
beans

What is a security token failure error screen? I get that when trying to send a private message. I'm logged in and the message has a subject. Puzzled

Jean

Forum

California

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 02:12 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate