https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Yay Dad in w/ breakfish at 11:19am est! It also looks like E9 is "kinda" pleading for a little help such a spoiled fledgling lol "feed me" Titter
Click on image to download

Forum

Profile     PM

By: SummerShadow (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM EDT  
SummerShadow

Beautiful, blustery day. Dad watching over E9 as he works on that big breakfish. Smile And mom just arrived.

10:36am CST: Mom flies in to the attic as E9 squees loudly. lol

"You only live once, but if you do it right.. once is enough." -- Mae West

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Journi I created a folder in for my Eagle scaps in "pictures" just go to my computer -> libraries-> pictures click it and in the big pane(right) right click and down list to new and click folder at the top name it what you want and bam there you have it hope this helps! Grin

Forum

Profile     PM

By: idauria (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM EDT  
idauria

Poor E9. Mom or dad brought a fish and he's having a hard time unzipping it. He's sitting there crying and looking up at H and M, who are in the branches above. Cry

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Quote by: Journi

Love the photos you guys are posting! Nodding yes

I'm still learning on where to put my screen shots once I take a screen shot. I will practice later...maybe tonight! Geesh, here I am a photo journalist and I still can't get the hang of this computer stuff (let alone Adobe Light Room!) LOL! Frustration One day the" light-bulb" will come on and I'll look back and have a good laugh at myself...hopefully soon!

Journi, wonder what operating system you are using? With Windows 10, print screens automatically go to One Drive > pictures as a png file. Then can open with say Photoshop (under File on the title bar) and change the image size down to the 500 pixels and save as a jpg file, which is the required file format. But with earlier Windows OS, the print screen provides the copy/paste function from which you can hit print screen and paste into say Paint or PS. Then make the necessary file size changes and image file to jpg. Now if you are using a Mac, boy, I would be lost as an old goose. But this might help with basic functions of images.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: SummerShadow (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM EDT  
SummerShadow

Quote by: Journi

Okay, I thought I wasn't going to cry today, but after reading what Theresa created my heart has been tugged and the tears have started.

Beautiful tribute to E9 Theresa.... I LOVE that 2nd photo of E9 looking into the camera! Where did you find it? I would love to have a copy of what you created. Will you PM me with how I can get one from you?

Yes, hearing E9 waiting for food reminds me that s'he is still young and still learning. Food will come soon....and then you will go play

Can you imagine what it's going to be like when we all start posting our stuff? lol Swollen, red eyes. It's awesome to see what everyone's created. Love it!

"You only live once, but if you do it right.. once is enough." -- Mae West

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:53 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Journi I forgot to add I use paint to paste my scaps and then save them as jpg's in the folder I created and btw you don't have to resize them according to the mods the forum automatically does it for you! Bash computer

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:55 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Oh, I missed the breakfast delivery. Did dad bring in a whole fish? Is this an unzipping lesson? If so....Wow, Dad! Good for you. Keep at it, little one. Looks like you got this.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 10:46 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate