See You There!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Sandy_W (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Quote by: Blonde4938

Has anyone seen m15 today? I haven't seen him and hoping he is OK. Puzzled

Blonde, according to an early morning report on the chat link, he and Harriet were at the poles.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Good morning all TGIF! Glad to see Bobmcl & wskrsnwings chatroll update on Harriet & M15 on power poles woot this am! Yes our fledgling's "squee" is changing, and I also notice the road side of nest rails seems to be gone not sure when that happened hrm! Teresa that was beautiful! E9 is squeeing up a storm s/he must be starving Dad needs to get there ASAP w/ some breakfish Fish, I hope E9 doesn't have to go all day again w/ notta! I guess I'll post scaps in here too as well as the other chat!
Click on image to download

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM EDT  
Journi

Okay, I thought I wasn't going to cry today, but after reading what Theresa created my heart has been tugged and the tears have started.

Beautiful tribute to E9 Theresa.... I LOVE that 2nd photo of E9 looking into the camera! Where did you find it? I would love to have a copy of what you created. Will you PM me with how I can get one from you?

Yes, hearing E9 waiting for food reminds me that s'he is still young and still learning. Food will come soon....and then you will go play.

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:08 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Oh I forgot to say if you haven't seen wskrsnwings video from 3/23 go watch especially the part w/ E9 on the ground playing and learning how to pick up things! And that dang piece of what looks like plastic he kept playing with was so cute heh! link here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH87aSnppx0 I have to post this scap of the other mornings sunrise it was simply stunning and breath taking Thanks to wskrsnwings I live in New York so its still quite cold here 37F degrees atm brrr, so I could just feel the warmth of that Sunny Here's the scap

Forum

Profile     PM

By: SummerShadow (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM EDT  
SummerShadow

Quote by: Kathy M.

Quote by: SummerShadow

Not sure what I should/n't be posting in the other forum thread, so.... I'll post this here. E9 chasing the wind....

This is a beautiful picture, catches the essence of this nest and this eagle family.

Thank you Kathy. That family is always so obliging with our need to capture their beauty. ;p

"You only live once, but if you do it right.. once is enough." -- Mae West

Forum

Profile     PM

By: SummerShadow (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM EDT  
SummerShadow

Quote by: Blonde4938

E9 is eating something in the tree anyone see what it is?

He was tearing apart Spanish Moss again. lol

"You only live once, but if you do it right.. once is enough." -- Mae West

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM EDT  
Journi

Love the photos you guys are posting! Nodding yes

I'm still learning on where to put my screen shots once I take a screen shot. I will practice later...maybe tonight! Geesh, here I am a photo journalist and I still can't get the hang of this computer stuff (let alone Adobe Light Room!) LOL! Frustration One day the" light-bulb" will come on and I'll look back and have a good laugh at myself...hopefully soon!

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: joannc (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 11:22 AM EDT  
joannc

I'm a newbie to eagle cams.
E9 was my first and my best!
I feel blessed to have my first eagle cam to be a positive one.
NE (Peace/Hope) was not the positive outcome I expected. And there seemed to be no closer there.
And Dale Hollow was a total heartbreak for me. (altho I've come to learn that that is real raw nature)
I see that most people, including myself, get too emotional and I have to remind myself that they are NOT humans, nor do they live by the same rules.
I, personally, had to stop watching the E9 cam (or any eagle cam) constantly!!!....every waking moment. OMG!Titter
So now I peer in on and off thru out the day and get updates as they are provided.
GREAT JOB everyone...Pritchetts, mods, lady hawk, especially wskrsnwings xxooWooHoo, zoomies and those who take pictures and post updates!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 11:03 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate