You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Laniebelle (offline) on Thursday, March 01 2018 @ 02:00 PM EST  
Laniebelle

Hard to beat you, Phil.giggle

Sorry to hear about the situation in Dale Hollow. Eagles prayers for that family.

Rainna, have we officially switched yet?

Laniebelle

Forum

Fort Collins, CO

Profile     PM

By: rainna4 (offline) on Thursday, March 01 2018 @ 02:16 PM EST  
rainna4

Hi Lani, this is a quote from Mary posted above:

Please do this as soon as possible as I will be locking this thread soon as your new thread is ready to go on the new forum! Thank you--MaryF

I re-registered yesterday and have posted on the new site today. I am not sure when Mary is going to lock this thread so I went ahead and made my change. I been on very limited and didn't want to get surprised by a lock-out. I suspect a few folks are waiting for approval for posting. I didn't receive an e-mail, but signed on here this morning and then just logged in on the new site and it all worked, but I did re-register yesterday. Hope this helps.

I have been keeping up with reading all the wonderful posts and many exciting pic's, but typing is limited for me right now. I'm also on that roller coaster of all the excitement on them branching, but also know what is next and what that will eventually mean. The ying/yang of the love of following the eaglets!

Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
author unknown
AKA: Sandy D

Forum

Wisconsin

Profile Email   PM

By: eagleslanding (offline) on Thursday, March 01 2018 @ 08:12 PM EST  
eagleslanding

Quote by: eagleslanding

Hey must be April Fools Day with these wicked storms coming across the US. Oh you say it is only March where we can have some of our worse winter weather. 8 or more inches of snow headed our way today. A cruel joke indeed
And another big storm behind this one coming out of the northwest. Rain this morning turning to snow. The towns in my state had some wicked flooding from previous rains especially this one college campus town.If the eggs are in the nest and the snow then comes in so high I wish the eagles luck in keeping their eggs warm and dry. New England and east. coast to get hit too. Up here is colder not like the southern warmer snow of the Washington DC nest with the DC eagles. Big storms in the US for March and winter is far from gone.
R

The winds up the east coast will be bad. 60 to 70 miles per hour. Washington dc has high wind warning and on up the east coast. Stay safe dc eagles away from the wind. Hope they are inland far enough to keep wind at bay. Pray for the coastal area.

Forum

By: Pascale (offline) on Friday, March 02 2018 @ 08:11 PM EST  
Pascale

Hey must be April Fools Day with these wicked storms coming across the US. Oh you say it is only March where we can have some of our worse winter weather. 8 or more inches of snow headed our way today. A cruel joke indeed
And another big storm behind this one coming out of the northwest. Rain this morning turning to snow. The towns in my state had some wicked flooding from previous rains especially this one college campus town.If the eggs are in the nest and the snow then comes in so high I wish the eagles luck in keeping their eggs warm and dry. New England and east. coast to get hit too. Up here is colder not like the southern warmer snow of the Washington DC nest with the DC eagles. Big storms in the US for March and winter is far from gone.
R

The winds up the east coast will be bad. 60 to 70 miles per hour. Washington dc has high wind warning and on up the east coast. Stay safe dc eagles away from the wind. Hope they are inland far enough to keep wind at bay. Pray for the coastal area.

Hi eagleslanding, everyone
thanks for the information about this meteorological event Sad. Hope everyone is staying safe and wildlife too Cry Hanky

But please notice that this thread has been moved in the new forum :
https://forum.hancockwildlife.org/viewt ... tters+Nest

You have to subscribe to the new forum before posting.
https://forum.hancockwildlife.org/ucp.php?mode=register
This thread will be closed soon (tomorrow maybe)

All scaps are courtesy of
http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Or by a photographer/videographer who is credited in my post
E9 is my first eaglet, he is so loved, by me and many other people. I love you forever little one.
Fly high and safe !
Love all the eaglets who fledged and dispersed, and also, those who sadly passed away. The list is too long.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Equinoxeart (offline) on Sunday, March 04 2018 @ 02:09 AM EST  
Equinoxeart

Is anyone else having trouble with the Big Bear eagle forum?Bash computersigh sign

Forum

Southern Califnia

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Tuesday, March 06 2018 @ 05:40 AM EST  
Philjo56France

Quote by: Equinoxeart

Is anyone else having trouble with the Big Bear eagle forum?Bash computersigh sign

The new one is in the new forum now

https://forum.hancockwildlife.org/viewt ... f=44&t=151

But please notice that this thread has been moved in the new forum :
https://forum.hancockwildlife.org/viewt ... tters+Nest

You have to subscribe to the new forum before posting.
https://forum.hancockwildlife.org/ucp.php?mode=register
This thread will be closed soon (tomorrow maybe)

* E9holic.Please do not try to heal me of my addiction . 14 months old.
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Kathy M. (offline) on Wednesday, March 07 2018 @ 12:48 PM EST  
Kathy M.

Watching for M15 Sitting eagle to come home with the groceries FishFish

Click on image to download

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking...

Forum

Central Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 11:34 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate