Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Ed in Okeechobee (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 05:58 PM EDT  
Ed in Okeechobee

Watching this site has created a great interest. With the Lake just 1/4 mile south, I hope the Eagle pair that summers in the area reappear. I'd gladly fill my camera's storage with photos of this pair.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 06:08 PM EDT  
Journi

I just love this SCAP of mom watching E9....it really warms my heart and will be a long lasting memory of this wonder-filled experience.Sitting eagle
Click on image to download

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 06:11 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

Quote by: Machete

Where did you get that Mug of coffee mug?

You can find it on the live feed for the cams. Right under the cameras, there is a link to zazzle.com. You will see Shop Now and click the link below it. They are really quick with deliveries too and arrive in a nice solid packing box. Oh and you do "make it own" by selecting different colors and two different sizes. I have another one - the H&M coffee mug. If I remember correctly, will need to select "products" to find the coffee mugs.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 06:17 PM EDT  
Journi

Sandy....LOve the coffee mug! I am going to get one and a wall poster made.
I have had a friend buy me a coaster that had an eagle on it when she went to a craft fair last weekend....she knows how obsessed I am with eagles and watching the live cams!

LOVE the scaps you guys have caught today! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
I also caught the tug-of-war between E9 and H this morning...I have the same shot that is shown!
I was cheering those two on since I knew H was teaching E9 a very important lesson to fight for the food!
I believe E9 can check that off "her" list! CheersWink

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 06:39 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

Jouri, I am a total sucker for coffee mugs that relate to something I am passionate about. Know you will love this one! Everyone, love the updates for the day. Looked like our little E had a good day!

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

Oh such wonderful sights in the pine tonight. From the sounds of it, parents and youngun were having a great early evening chat. And looks like E is sporting some serious baggy pantaloons. Cute cute cute

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

LOL Pantaloons good one Sandy_W exactly what it looks like! LOL Wonderful scaps of our family all nestled in the nest tree together, we can all rest easy this evening! What chatter was going on looked like E9 and Mom were just waiting for Dad to show up then it was squeeing city! Have a good night, all is well in the Pines tonight Red Heart
E9 dance Ta Dah!

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 09:22 PM EDT  
Journi

Sandy, thank you for posting those beautiful scaps of the "Three In The Tree" tonight. Seeing them together warmed my heart for sure!

I will savor each moment we have had watching this awesome family learning and living for the time they have in their life's journey. Boy, this is getting harder as each day passes.

I guess this is tugging at my heart strings more than I expected. I lost my two elder fur-kids last year and now knowing another furry friend is going to leave on their great journey is really bringing back some deep emotional moments for me. I just love animals so much.
Dear catGentre (my mentor cat) and Good doggy Faith (my faithful dog)....I miss you two so very much....Red Heart

Good night you guys! It's so great to be getting to know each one of you more and more everyday!

Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:22 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate