https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 09:47 AM EDT  
Journi

Well, I can get the live feed for the Dale Hallow nest on You Tube but not our live feed. Still can't get the live cam feed on the Live Cam website either. Dunno I don't understand why I can get other live cams, but not ours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay....after I posted this I read all of your post on what to try. I'll go do that now....
Thanks guys for all of your help! ...Be right back after I try these things you guys have suggested!
Don't Panic

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM EDT  
Journi

WooHoo Okay....I NOW have the Live Cam up and running!

Blonde....I cleared my cache and other things on my PC brower settings list....and that worked! I didn't restart my PC since I wanted to see if I needed to. I then brought up the Live Cam feed and it was working!
I tried the refresh option earlier, but that didn't work....so that is why I was at loss for what to do next!
Thanks you guys for helping me with this! I LOVE our little nest where we can go for help, support, friendship, etc.! hug

Okay...where's my popcorn....ON WITH DA SHOW! Go E9!

Oh, also....Thanks for the "ground reports" you guys posted.....I really got a kick from them! Thank You

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Blonde4938 (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM EDT  
Blonde4938

Journi, glad clearing the cache worked. Sometimes it is necessary to a hard reboot to clear memory that gets hung up and other data. Once thats done things seem to work better again. I'm a technology teacher and always tell the student when all else fails reboot! ha! Announcement

Always Remember: Eagles come in all shape and sizes, but you will recognize them (E9) chiefly by their (E9's) attitudes.
-E. F. Schumacher

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM EDT  
Journi

Blonde....We have a technology teacher in the house...err...nest! WooHoo You just taught me a lesson I'll never forget....
Re-BOOT!Thank You

Well, I just heard E9 sqealing and fly up to the nest in Cam 1. I just caught E9 flying into the nest, but Cam 1 just had that long shot of the field that's seen from the nest. I kept Cam 1 on and then the cam operator moved the camera to the nest and that's when I saw it was E9 in the nest waiting for breakfast! Sitting eagle E9 in da house!

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 11:32 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Good morning/afternoon All & E9! Not feeling too great this am a slow rise for me! Well E9 is not a happy camper squeeing up a storm and complaining! I caught that fly in too Journi but my butt wasn't quite upright yet glad you got your live cams going! I hear the cams were down earlier I always check the chat roll 1st on cam page then open nest activity/chatters forums! Btw I'm glad they got cam 2 up n running phew Phew Time to go take some aspirin & meds so I cam move a couple of scaps
Click on image to download
I noticed those little blackbirds are stealing nest materials for themselves and so did E9 lol
Dad needs to hurry up w/ breakfish/lunch Fish

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Sheela-kah (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM EDT  
Sheela-kah

Sure wish E9 would follow his parents to at least see where and how they get the fish, before he leaves. I would feel a lot better about his departure...elated actually...if he flew back with his own meal. Maybe if he knew food was in that wet stuff, he be more motivated to go in. Too bad the pond doesn’t have fish in it. Would be a great classroom for him. Just can't help expressing my perfect, but not realistic scenerio. Stuck in the human mindset.

The creature most loved by the Great Spirit was the eagle, for he tells the story of life. The eagle feather has two sides…this represents balance of all that i
Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 12:37 PM EDT  
Journi

: Sheela-kah - "Just can't help expressing my perfect, but not realistic scenerio. Stuck in the human mindset."
I'm with you on what you expressed!

I spend a lot of time out in nature so I can spend time clearing my "human mindset" in order to enjoy the nature that surrounds me....it's the only way I can "ground" myself....free my mind... & "Re-BOOT"....(as what I had to do this morning on my PC in order to get the live cams working this morning! Green LOL) As I watch this live cam and see and hear the cars go by, the city lights...and then look back away from that and into the pasture where I see birds, horses, trees, a pond....well, it reminds me of the world that we all share and live in. It also reminds me to keep kicking around in the woods, capture nature's art with my camera, and be thankful that I can do so....so, I can share what I capture on "film" with the world...and, hopefully, remind people that we all have a part of taking care of not only this planet, but be mindful that we share this planet with "the wild ones". I am thankful that I have been blessed to be able to watch this live cam - with all that is going on and around. It has reminded me to keep looking up and enjoy what surrounds me...no matter where I am at that moment. E9 has taught me many simple but important lessons....one being...."Trust your wings...the wind that you cannot see is there and it will carry you to new journeys each moment that you are given."Sitting eagle
Thank you, creator, for bringing E9 into this world!

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 01:01 PM EDT  
Journi

Hey, Suzi....I now have red dots over my photo, now, too! Wooh .....

Well, I HAVE got to get some things done around here and then go do some shoppingsigh sign
Thankfully, no storms around here today! I'm SO ready for spring....except for the spring storms!

Have a great day nesters!Egg hatch

Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:33 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate