please join us!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Sheela-kah (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM EDT  
Sheela-kah

Quote by: Journi

E9 now has a feathered fan-club!Clapping

And a huge human one! With the loving energy of thousands of souls being focused on him, since before birth, there's no way he will be just an average eagle...he's our star child.

The creature most loved by the Great Spirit was the eagle, for he tells the story of life. The eagle feather has two sides…this represents balance of all that i
Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Good evening All! E9 and the family are all accounted for E9 in nest tree and I believe H & M are in the front pines close! Sleepy I can now rest easy for the night a couple of scaps! E9 and M or H in back ground just as night mode switch
Click on image to download
Family fly into nest tree
H and M15 leave E9 to sleep alone in nest tree I like how "soft" this pic is he looks so innocent
Wub

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 09:26 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

Good night little one.
For some odd reason that smug on the cam lens seemed to highlight E's face.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

I have to announce our resident breeding Osprey Peregrine Falcons Beauty & Dot.ca has laid 2 eggs Beauty laid 1st egg on 3/23 and 2nd egg 3/26 on top of one of our highest bldings "Times square bldging"! Peregrine Falcons started breeding here in 1998! Here's a few scaps tonight oh and the white blob is a spider building a web across the cam lens !

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 11:09 PM EDT  
Journi

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 02:23 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

I love that pic Journi and I have that same quote in a FB meme it's perfect w/ E9's pic "says it all" Another of my fav quotes is about Pets/animals Dear cat " Maybe the reason I love animals so much is, because the only time they have ever broken my heart is when they've crossed the Rainbow Bridge" Good doggy! I now can add leave the nest for good, I will def have a broken heart when E9 finally leaves to go discover the big wide world and his place in it! I know in my heart that this is his destiny and it will be joyous and yet sad and tears will fall! I'm so glad to share this exp w/ all of you and know I won't be alone w/ these bittersweet emotions so thank you all! We will always have our memories and scaps and video's of our precious E9 and w/ all our prayers I have no doubt he will be back in a few years and return to start his own family our fuzzy little ball who is growing into a magnificent Bald Eagle Cry Click on image to download

Forum

Profile     PM

By: chirpinmom (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 07:24 AM EDT  
chirpinmom

Cams are all down, again.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Tuesday, March 28 2017 @ 07:48 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Quote by: chirpinmom

Cams are all down, again.

Yeah. Ya know, we may have just worn these poor cams out. Bash computer

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:45 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate