See You There!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Journi (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM EDT  
Journi

Welcome Machete! Good to see you here in the "nest"! Welcome
LOVE those pics you shared with us! So cute! Sitting eagle

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 12:22 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

After E was done with the fish, E9 joined mom on the branch she was sitting on and I captured this beautiful moment:Red Heart
[/p][/QUOTE]

So glad you captured this! Bravo I was just about to capture and Zoomie changed the zoom and it threw my frame off. By the time I reframed it, the camera froze and by the time it refreshed, our little darling had flown off. For some intuitive reason, I felt like this was a real "moment" for these two. Discussing the imminent days to come, imparting last minute widoms and that this little "side by side" capture op might be few and far between, if at all. Sitting eagleSitting eagle So THANK YOU Journi for "getting it"!

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Welcome Machete great scaps and I love that last one wskrsnwings snagged! Nice cap Journi Grin I grabbed a scaps of them on the branch but the cam froze so I got some of the other parts in the scap but.... heh! A couple of scaps including that one "note the size difference"
Click on image to download
All in the nest tree E9 chowing
oh and last nite of E9 my before I sleep check in on him Red Heart

Forum

Profile     PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

2:16 Lots of large soaring going on but couldn't tell what or who. Almost like invitations, but our "baby" not interested except to watch. Contemplating, but no go...and I'm ok with that right now. Cloud 9

scap from www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html
Nature's vibrant greens and golds and blues,
but none match the magnificent colors that are you! hug
©CSmart2017

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mrngdove (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM EDT  
mrngdove

Hi all! This is my first time posting but Iíve been reading this forum since late December before E9 hatched. This has been such an exciting, addictive and heartening story to follow. I just love this baby and the gorgeous parents. I have looked in on other eagle cams and I think this is by far the best little family out there! (Although ALL are equally majestic) I am not looking forward to little E9 leaving the nest but I do know that when s/he does it will be to take off on a remarkable journey.
Cloud 9

I decided to register and post because of this (I will move to the chatty forum to discuss further so I donít take up any more space in this forum) Ė I have a doveís nest outside of my bedroom window!! With two little eggs inside! Itís like my own little bird cam but itís literally only 12-18 inches out my window. I never would have noticed and probably would not have cared NEARLY this much if it were not for watching this eagle family in SWF. Now I canít wait to see what happens.

Ok, like I said Iíll move any further conversations about my dove family to the other forum but wanted to say hi and give credit where credit is due. I look forward to reading all of your posts and seeing all of your beautiful scaps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I posted the above to the main SWFEC forum here. But to introduce myself to the chatty side of things I can't say enough about great it has been to read all of the posts over the past several months. And now I can share my own personal little nest experience live from my own home! I know it will be short and I do hope sweet. I think it so fascinating that I gained an interest in the eagle nest cams and now have a little nest right outside my window. Makes me wonder how many I've never noticed before and wonder if it's sort of like a little "gift".

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Welcome mrngdove to our humble chat abode wave E9 sat on the pond snag most of the afternoon occasionally dancing on it! Mom or Dad at pond peaked E9's interest and he went to check it out played w/ a stick trying to fly w/ it! Horse spooked him and off he went flying real close to the water surface lol! Sitting eagle

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM EDT  
Journi

E9 now has a feathered fan-club!Clapping

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Monday, March 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM EDT  
Journi

Sitting eagle E9 and H sharing a snag-branch together today...Sitting eagle
This is the second time that I know of that E9 has perched next to one of the adults today.
Maybe E9 knows that one day, soon, they will all no longer be together....Sitting eagle

Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:36 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate