By: idauria (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM EDT  
idauria

Click on image to download

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

7:37pm This was from Cam 3. A little eye strain to see them both but they are there! Cloud 9 When I tried to enlarge it was too distorted. Mom in upper right branch, E9 flying into the nest. He seems to know just what time bed check is! Typical juvie! Clapping

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Journi (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM EDT  
Journi

Okay....what did I miss now that it's dark out? I think I see E9 in the nest tree...but who's that in the snag that's left of the nest tree? Dunno

Hope everyone has a good night! See you guys tomorrow for another day of E9 adventure! Byebye

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Oh young 'un...after all the hunger crys today, that nearly broke my heart to listen to, (even though I totally get the lessons you have yet learn) Dad took quite a risk carrying a partial Fish in for you near dark! After a few neck bites to chase Dad away, and a few little hops back and forth with your dinner, you lose interest and leave the fish uneaten in the nest while you hop to the branch?? Oh baby boy... Frustration Was half hoping Mom would jump down to the nest and get her tailbite fix right in front of you! But I still love you so. Red Heart SED

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: rainna4 (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM EDT  
rainna4

Hi all, been off all day as I'm now in a warm climate and enjoying time with my daughter!

I'm not sure if you all saw this or not, posted on the other forum is a list of many video's thus far of our eagle family. One of the listings (it's also under you tube) is a video of E9 soaring with the vultures from take-off to return to the pasture. Oh my I cried watching this, first of all because it's a hug step forward for our e9, and second because it's a huge step forward for our e9. These days all bring him one step closer to the final soar off to his adventure. It also was such a huge memory shaker from last season watching E7 when he soared off with the vultures for his final time. I just wanted to check if you all saw it as it is just amazing to watch, might want to have a tissue handy just in-case.

Take care all and I will try and check in over the next few weeks now and then, just wanted you all to know that I miss everyone.

rainna4 I hope that posted correctly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwsuYi ... e=youtu.be

Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
author unknown
AKA: Sandy D

Forum

Wisconsin

Profile Email   PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Quote by: Journi

Okay....what did I miss now that it's dark out? I think I see E9 in the nest tree...but who's that in the snag that's left of the nest tree? Dunno

Hope everyone has a good night! See you guys tomorrow for another day of E9 adventure! Byebye

I think that's Dad. Harriet was there. Dad brought 1/2 a fish to the nest late and then baby chased him off. M joined H for a few minutes and then she left for the nest tree. Leaving M in the snag. Poor guy....he just does so good all the time and seems to get left out all the time...lol...nothing like applying human opinions to nature right? lol I know all is right in their world...I just think he deserves some real kudos for a job well done as Dad and as partner! Big hugs For you Dad!

Cyn

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Quote by: rainna4

Hi all, been off all day as I'm now in a warm climate and enjoying time with my daughter!

I'm not sure if you all saw this or not, posted on the other forum is a list of many video's thus far of our eagle family. One of the listings (it's also under you tube) is a video of E9 soaring with the vultures from take-off to return to the pasture. Oh my I cried watching this, first of all because it's a hug step forward for our e9, and second because it's a huge step forward for our e9. These days all bring him one step closer to the final soar off to his adventure. It also was such a huge memory shaker from last season watching E7 when he soared off with the vultures for his final time. I just wanted to check if you all saw it as it is just amazing to watch, might want to have a tissue handy just in-case.

Take care all and I will try and check in over the next few weeks now and then, just wanted you all to know that I miss everyone.

rainna4 I hope that posted correctly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwsuYi ... e=youtu.be

Thank you so much for sharing this!!!! Hard to tell which ones are happy tears and which ones are sad tears. Cry Hanky I guess the sad ones are only sad because I will miss seeing them everyday, but I'll connect to them in my heart and through all the precious memories they've imprinted there. Such a blessing. I can't think of too many things better than spending time watching our final viewing days of E9's journey here on camera with us, but Mom/daughter time in warm weather would certainly win every time! Enjoy!!! Sunny

Cyn

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Kanseagle (offline) on Sunday, March 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM EDT  
Kanseagle

I got a rather nice surprise today. I've been photographing some Eagles at our local reservoir, well about 2 weeks ago I was down there and only saw one juvenile. I couldn't get any shots of it, the bird was real shy. So anyway on the way home, I went by an old eagles nest on the county lake, which is only about 2 miles away from the reservoir. I stopped and wanted to get a couple shots of the old nest. Last I had heard it wasn't being used. So I did grab some frames, and knew they wouldn't be that good, since the nest is about 200 yrds from the road, and it was real, real windy, blowing straight at me. When I raised my lens I couldn't hold it well at all. I use a big zoom, 150-600mm, which has a large hood. The wind would catch the hood.

So anyway, it wasn't until today that I decided to download the photos to my PC. Wow was I surprised, by what I couldn't see looking at the screen on my camera.

Cropped in a lot.

Eagle sitting on the nest. We know what that means, there must be eggs or little ones. I'll be going back soon.

Ron

Forum

Kansas

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:47 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate