https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 EAGLE Chatters Nest
 |  Printable Version
By: Kathy M. (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 10:59 AM EDT  
Kathy M.

Does anyone know what the star is for that is at the end of the first line of each post?

I did click on it to see what would happen and it turned from white to yellow. Is this a way of giving someone a thumb up or mark approval of the post or in Facebook vernacular, "Like"?

Also, is there a way to select more than one posting that one wishes to "quote" before responding to them in a single posting?

Thanx in advance for any help in answering these questions.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking...

Forum

Central Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 11:14 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

Good morning All! Kathy M the star is so you can bookmark the post! Happy 12th week Birthday E9 Birthday cake
Click on image to download
with that leg out lol

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Kathy, I did what you did .... click to see what happens when clicking the star. Well, I found out when the star is clicked then go to bookmarks at the top of the page, that post is bookmarked. I now have your post bookmarked. I have wondered how it was done as have read others talking about the bookmark. There we go...I learned something from your question. Not sure about the other questions you have though. Maybe someone can help.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Kathy M. (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 11:35 AM EDT  
Kathy M.

Just goes to show that we all have things to learn yet,,,even those of us who are older than dirt! Whistling

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking...

Forum

Central Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 11:37 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Yup, Kathy. Older than dirt...that's me but still learning. Smiles

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: rainna4 (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 11:42 AM EDT  
rainna4

Kathy M. I resemble that remark! lol (older then dirt), and I'm wondering now just when did that happen?, as I admire all my laugh lines, maybe. Thank you for the forum lesson, it's very helpful

rainna

Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
author unknown
AKA: Sandy D

Forum

Wisconsin

Profile Email   PM

By: Suzi59ny (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 11:54 AM EDT  
Suzi59ny

LOL I join the ranks of the "older than dirt" crowd, but alas w/ a young at heart mindset! I'm not sure how you get more than one quote in a reply post never did it yet! A couple of scaps of E9

Forum

Profile     PM

By: MaryGrit (offline) on Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM EDT  
MaryGrit

Well, you all can thank me for E's bath this morning. I have gotten up early morning this week thinking that E would get in the pond. Our son is visiting so I was making breakfast when the big event occurred! I missed it! I have some other stuff I have to do today that will take me away from the computer. I'm sure something else spectacular will happen while I'm away! I, too, love those Eagle trousers!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 03:55 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate