https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 SW Florida Eagle Cam - 2016/17
 |  Printable Version
By: NestFriend (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM EDT  
NestFriend

Good Emotionally Charged Saturday Morning Everyone!

Click on image to download

It is so proper to wish Birthday cake today to our E9. He was born on a Saturday and Pascale, you always remember and share with us the fact that he is one week older every Saturday morning. I'm sure you will continue to wish our little big one a birthday wish every Saturday in the Chatters Forum. He will not be forgotten like the ones before him that you mentioned, at least not to us!

Phil and Pascale, beautifully said. You always bring tears of joy to my eyes reading your emotionally charged posts. Love them! Many thanks!

Eagleslanding, you are very welcome. It was my pleasure to post the sneak preview photo, as I'm looking forwards to seeing H&M sharing their love before the new eaglets come. Egg hatchEgg hatch

"Nothing positive will come from being negative,
and nothing negative will come from being positive."

AKA: Mimi

Forum

Profile     PM

By: NestFriend (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 10:44 AM EDT  
NestFriend

Quote by: Sunnybird1995

Quote by: NestFriend

Good Afternoon Everyone!

How I wish we could find out if the juvie in Vicki's video is indeed E9. Although, I see him in every juvie I see in pictures or flying around.

Nestfriend, Love the E9 Cap!
Yes, we are looking for him!

Thank you Sunnybird, I'm glad you liked it...I'm looking for him too!

"Nothing positive will come from being negative,
and nothing negative will come from being positive."

AKA: Mimi

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Kitcat11848 (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 11:11 AM EDT  
Kitcat11848

Thank you Phillippe for your beautiful words about E9. Unfortunately I cannot get the “books” to open on my ipad. Maybe my computer??

Pascale, a big thank you Thank Youto you also for your daily updates. As all have said, E9 will never be far from us in our thoughts. He was our first love and one never forgets their first love. Red Heart

And thank you to MaryF for this forum as we close this chapter and start a new one, of course the Pritchetts, VickiO, and all the other photographers.

And not to forget our stars, Harriett and M15.Sitting eagleSitting eagle

And lastly, to all the posters here who I won’t name for fear of missing someone. Thanks for keeping us all up to date, encouraged and supported and entertained. See you all on the Season 6 forum.

Aka: Marianne
Geismar, LA
Baton Rouge/ New Orleans area

Forum

Geismar, LA( Baton
Rouge/ New Orleans
area)

Profile Email   PM

By: Debbie (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM EDT  
Debbie

Oh my what wonderful memories. E9 was my first eaglet and I am reading these posts crying my eyes out.
What a magnificent eagle he is and when I see a bird soaring he is in my thoughtsCloud 9

aka Debbo
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 12:34 PM EDT  
Philjo56France

Do you remember on 2017-5-24 ?

Tomorrow we will be taking down the cameras for repair & restoration. While H & M are seen occasionally in the area, our hope is to remove the cams safely before the summer storms & rains return.

and on 2017-08-26 ?

Who else is ready for Florida's Eagle Nesting season to begin October 1st? Details for our next season of streaming are coming soon!

It's tomorrow !

Pics from SWFEC

And before these two, it was .......

Pic from SWFEC
Southwest Florida Eagle Cam
Page aimée · 10 avril ·
Celebrating 100 days of adventure with E9!
What is your favorite photo/memory so far?
(Photo Compilation by YYCBirdFinder)

* E9holic.Please do not try to heal me of my addiction . 14 months old.
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: bev. (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM EDT  
bev.

just a thought :

as a new season starts. this site is about all that went before . we had so many great youngsters and of course our Ozzie and becasue they are not banded , you will never know if one shows up at another site, but they are all special.Cloud 9but this site is about the here and now also.

so here is to another great season. Wubthank you to all the moderators in chat who are so patient and to the Prichetts for allowing everyone into the world of the eagles. and to all who take pciutres at the site and keep us informed.Bravo

I do not post here but come occasionally during the season to check what I may have missed. let us see what enfolds this season

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Journi (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM EDT  
Journi

To: E9 - Thank you my Spirit Friend...I feel your spirit with me each and every moment....therefore, there is never a "goodbye" between us - and there will always be a:

"Good Morning My Forever Friend! Red HeartSitting eagleRed Heart
Let's have a beautiful day today upon our life journey!"
Red Heart Sitting eagle hug Red Heart

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 02:29 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Quote by: Journi

To: E9 - Thank you my Spirit Friend...I feel your spirit with me each and every moment....therefore, there is never a "goodbye" between us - and there will always be a:

"Good Morning My Forever Friend! Red HeartSitting eagleRed Heart
Let's have a beautiful day today upon our life journey!"
Red Heart Sitting eagle hug Red Heart

So true Journi! There is no end, no goodbyes where love is true and pure...and E9 was, is, always will be, pure love! hug

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:03 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate