You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 SW Florida Eagle Cam - 2016/17
 |  Printable Version
By: Philjo56France (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 02:30 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

E9's Book 2016-2017 3/4

and the adorable song found on this forum 2017-03-24, Thank You Theresa !

III: By: Theresa (offline) on Friday, March 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM CET

Quote by: Theresa

First post! Yikes!
So, in trying to prepare for final takeoff, and because I still don't know how to say goodbye, I have channeled my emotions into this tribute. This is what happens when you merge your first love affair of an Eagle family with one of your favorite songs and artists.
E9 spoke to me while I put this together.
It will help me cope. Now when my favorite tune is played I will not only think of those that went before me, but I will always think of my E9.
E9 plus Ed Sheeran plus the lyrics of Photograph. Enjoy!
Share away!

Click on image to download

Red Heart E9 Sitting eagle Cry

* E9holic.Please do not try to heal me of my addiction . 14 months old.
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: NestFriend (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 02:36 AM EDT  
NestFriend

Wow Phil, these are all great memories that we have held deep in our hearts. Thanks for reviving them! All very well said and documented, and from our side read with teary eyes.

I didn't mean to interrupt you. I didn't see your posting!

"Nothing positive will come from being negative,
and nothing negative will come from being positive."

AKA: Mimi

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 02:39 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

E9's Book 2016-2017 4/4

IV: my last message to you, E9.

As you know,
Avant l'heure c'est pas l'heure; après l'heure, c'est trop tard. Before the time, it's not the time; after the hour, it's too late.
So, we are not the 31st of the month cause we are on september, but tomorrow we'll be 1st of october so too late.

My dear and adorable E9,
MaryF will shortly close the last page of your adventure's book among us here in Fort-Myers.
Today we celebrate your 9th month so Happy birthday my beloved one. Birthday cake
9 months is so long and so short at the same time.
Your 4 months with us seemed to pass at the speed of a lightning whereas for these so long 5 months I am so sad for not seeing you or even hearing you.
You miss me so much dear E9. SORRY ! I miss you so much my dear E9 (merci Pascale). Or may be he ressnt the same thing as me.... Wub
But don't forget, i already told you, i'm sure now we will meet together in another world, may be me with wings or you with no more feathers but we will meet and wherever you'll be, i will find you.
You will stay you know where cause you are already in my heart. My first and only unique Eagle.
Long life to you my feathered friend. Fly high, Fly free with always a full crop and take care
If you need, do not hesitate, we'll be always there for you
I love you E9! Red Heart

I'm also sad because, for me, it is as if we were abandoning you. I will stay with you Guy.
Why i'm so afraid ? because even in your book, some days nobody speaks about you. i know, E9, you are still the King in the EAGLE Chatters Nest, but after, with the probable arrival of the following Es. your siblings, where will you be my friend? i don't know. I know, this year, my first year here like many others, we heard about Ozzie (we know why and he deserves it) and also E8 (for the 1st year birthday after her release) and may be because to day ago we saw a juvenile flying close to the nest and for me it's seem to be aged of 1 year and half (E7, E8 ?).
Where do you read the name of Hope and Honor ? not the 2 marvellous ones from DC but the 2012-2013's ones from here, idem for E4, E6 and E7. We knew about E3 and E5 because they passed away, the poor little ones, but after that, apart the first page of the season thread, it's almost nothing. I never hear about them all. It's seems to me like if they never exist and i don't want it happens to you E9.

Cheers MaryF Cheers, you can turn the last page and close this E9's book Sitting eagle whenever you want now. For me and my feathered friend it's over.
Great life Harriet, M15 and also to the previous and future Ees !

Thank you who was there this season all people from HWF, Pritchett's, SWFEC and all of you who was ablle to read without inteferences my so many langage faults. I can't forget Vicki, Desiree, Lady Hawk, Dee and my half, Pascale (only here, that's clear for every body i Hope Titter) and my Friend from Illinois. Sorry if i forgot someone, i love you all. hug

As it's like my last day at school, i want to play a little bit with Smileys

Ready for the New Season ? Welcome

The End for 2016-2017

do you remember what i said at the 1/4 on E9/s Book
So i share here the las pic i got on the Pritchett's portail, not far to the back, it was yesterday but if you want another day, i have it also.
It works at 11h52 am Nest time

Red Heart E9Sitting eagle Cry Hanky

One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 03:18 AM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Philjo....beautiful...thank you for those wonderful memories and beautiful words! Tears of joy and sadness, but like you, E9 never forgotten, always in my thoughts, prayers and heart! Thank you for sharing such a heartfelt tribute as his season, on this page anyway, comes to a close. His story however, has only just begun....and we, who know and love him know, we will see him again! And again...And again...Cloud 9er forever!

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 03:46 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

Quote by: DinkeyCreekgrl

Philjo....beautiful...thank you for those wonderful memories and beautiful words! Tears of joy and sadness, but like you, E9 never forgotten, always in my thoughts, prayers and heart! Thank you for sharing such a heartfelt tribute as his season, on this page anyway, comes to a close. His story however, has only just begun....and we, who know and love him know, we will see him again! And again...And again...Cloud 9er forever!

You're so Welcome Cyn hug

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Pascale (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 04:18 AM EDT  
Pascale

So beautifully said, Philippe

My beautiful e9... happy 9months old.
Steve Tyler had a phrase on his "I don't want to miss a thing" song
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

It's more than that. You spent 4months with us and sometimes, I realized I was not "with you" enough. When you left, I felt that my love for you didn't increase. It got even bigger day after day.

I don't know how I could love a little big birdie like you as much as I do. I don't understand it. I don't want to understand it.
It's not the disappearance of your "counter" on DP page that will make my love for you decrease or end.
It's not the hatching of all Harriett and Ms future e's that will make my love for you decrease or end.
It's not me and you getting older that will make my love for you decrease or end.

Red HeartBirthday cakeRed Heart

All scaps are courtesy of
http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Or by a photographer/videographer who is credited in my post
E9 is my first eaglet, he is so loved, by me and many other people. I love you forever little one.
Fly high and safe !
Love all the eaglets who fledged and dispersed, and also, those who sadly passed away. The list is too long.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 04:51 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

Quote by: Pascale

So beautifully said, Philippe

My beautiful e9... happy 9months old.
Steve Tyler had a phrase on his "I don't want to miss a thing" song
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

It's more than that. You spent 4months with us and sometimes, I realized I was not "with you" enough. When you left, I felt that my love for you didn't increase. It got even bigger day after day.

I don't know how I could love a little big birdie like you as much as I do. I don't understand it. I don't want to understand it.
It's not the disappearance of your "counter" on DP page that will make my love for you decrease or end.
It's not the hatching of all Harriett and Ms future e's that will make my love for you decrease or end.
It's not me and you getting older that will make my love for you decrease or end.

Cry

Sorry Pascale i forgot a name on the last part of my E9's book 4/4, in the sentence beginning by Thank you
Read it again please...Whistling

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: eagleslanding (offline) on Saturday, September 30 2017 @ 05:02 AM EDT  
eagleslanding

Quote by: NestFriend

Credit: SWFEC - 9/27/17 - Sneak Preview!!! Don't Panic

Vicki, awesome video and pictures as always. Many thanks!

Never goodbye e9. Never sad e9. For you are flying free on new adventures. When you left in May you knew you could not look back. For you knew had pathes to cross and much growing to to do. So you could be big strong and fearless like your parents. Look on, find your adventures while you can.

Yah Nestfriend thankyou for posting one of first new scaps from the new CAM 1. Looks like the new cam is high definition. Look at all the detail you can see in the scap. Thanks Pritchetts for the new cams.
Thanks for the sneek peak into the future adventures of H&M15. And I only got up early in the morning to let my dog out and turn my heat on. Brrrr it must be in the 40's.

Forum

All times are EST. The time is now 12:16 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate