"Nothing positive will come from being negative,
and nothing negative will come from being positive."

AKA: Mimi

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Friday, September 29 2017 @ 01:51 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

Quote by: wskrsnwings

Thank You Sheela-kah for your kind words. I am so happy that I have made your days brighter and whole again. God bless you for being such a faithful caregiver to your mom and dad.

Thank You to all of you for "joining" me at the nest when I visit. I love being there, watching and learning from this amazing eagle family. And I love being able to share what I see with all of you.

You are so Welcome VickiO
But i already said that to you in the past, you have not to say Thank You to us.
We all have to Thank You for all you brought to us, that's all and sure not enough.

* E9holic.Please do not try to heal me of my addiction . 14 months old.
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Pascale (offline) on Friday, September 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM EDT  
Pascale

Hello everyone. I am posting the specific links to the videos for Seasons 1-6. These links allow you to view current or past videos at your leisure. Seasons 1-5 are a chronological listing. There are separate tabs at the bottom of each Season's spreadsheet to choose Ground Videos, Cam Videos and the Daily Nest Activity/Nest Notes.
Season 6 is the actual videos as they are posted. A chronological listing for Season 6 will not be available until after the end of the 2017-2018 nesting season. Enjoy.

Season 1 2012-2013 Videos link: http://bit.ly/1wJAphi

Season 2 2013-2014 Videos link: http://bit.ly/1U9p0Av

Season 3 2014-2015 Videos link: http://bit.ly/1FlPEjc

Season 4 2015-2016 Videos link: http://bit.ly/1Nqaxz8

Season 5 2016-2017 Videos link: http://bit.ly/2cSOUcL

Season 6 2017-2018 Videos link: http://dickpritchettrealestate.com/videos.html
Season 6 Videos do not have a spreadsheet listing as the first five seasons do. You can view all the videos for Season 6 in the SWFEC Video library link above using the scroll bar on the right side of the posted videos.

Oh My Vicki... do you realise what you have done for 5 years now (and 6 arriving ???)

this is HUGE... I often drop from one video of yours to another on youtube... even the "old" ones...

You bring so much to us... so many emotions, laughters, tears... geez... you are an important person in my life,and in many others' I'm sure. Red Heart

Thank YouVicki...

If you don't mind, I would like to copy-paste your post to our eagle chatters nest, the thread which is often in topic but sometimes ouf ot topic.

Love you.

All scaps are courtesy of
http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Or by a photographer/videographer who is credited in my post
E9 is my first eaglet, he is so loved, by me and many other people. I love you forever little one.
Fly high and safe !
Love all the eaglets who fledged and dispersed, and also, those who sadly passed away. The list is too long.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: YellowRose0127 (offline) on Friday, September 29 2017 @ 09:40 AM EDT  
YellowRose0127

Hey all. I haven't chatted for quite some time but I read every day. This is for Ozzie on this day to remember. Your journey to the Rainbow Bridge will never be forgotten though it was way too soon. You are forever in my heart and always on my mind. You are missed every day. I know you are at your nest, taking care of business and we feel your presence there. Fly forever free, look after E3 and E5 and all who are with you where you are. I love you, Ozzie.

Paula H.
"The Eagle soared, and its flight said all it needed to say."-Robin Green

Forum

Gambrills, Maryland

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Friday, September 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

Quote by: YellowRose0127

Hey all. I haven't chatted for quite some time but I read every day. This is for Ozzie on this day to remember. Your journey to the Rainbow Bridge will never be forgotten though it was way too soon. You are forever in my heart and always on my mind. You are missed every day. I know you are at your nest, taking care of business and we feel your presence there. Fly forever free, look after E3 and E5 and all who are with you where you are. I love you, Ozzie.

Thanks Paula H to recall them to us.
May be we can ask Ozzie to protect under his large wings Hope, Honor, E4 and E6 his eaglets and also E7, E8, E9 without forgetting Harriet and M15 ?

* E9holic.Please do not try to heal me of my addiction . 14 months old.
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Sunnybird1995 (offline) on Friday, September 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM EDT  
Sunnybird1995

Quote by: NestFriend

Good Afternoon Everyone!

How I wish we could find out if the juvie in Vicki's video is indeed E9. Although, I see him in every juvie I see in pictures or flying around.

Nestfriend, Love the E9 Cap!
Yes, we are looking for him!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Pascale (offline) on Friday, September 29 2017 @ 01:06 PM EDT  
Pascale

Well my friends here we are !
this is a capture of the SWFEC facebook page as I know some of us do not have access to it.
We don't have the accurate schedule I guess we'll have to be glued to our computers the whole day Smile
A lot of juvies (or maybe alway the same Wink) have been seen flying through the pasture. Though it's impossible to say if it's our e9 or not..
But for sure remains so much in our hearts Red HeartCloud 9
Click on image to download
Oh e9, do you need a pedicure ?
Click on image to download
Credit : wskrsnwings, video dated April '24th "SWFL Eagles_E9~Prince(ss) Of The Pasture Again & Squirrel Play 04-24-17"

All scaps are courtesy of
http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Or by a photographer/videographer who is credited in my post
E9 is my first eaglet, he is so loved, by me and many other people. I love you forever little one.
Fly high and safe !
Love all the eaglets who fledged and dispersed, and also, those who sadly passed away. The list is too long.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Friday, September 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Hello everyone. I am posting the specific links to the videos for Seasons 1-6. These links allow you to view current or past videos at your leisure. Seasons 1-5 are a chronological listing. There are separate tabs at the bottom of each Season's spreadsheet to choose Ground Videos, Cam Videos and the Daily Nest Activity/Nest Notes.
Season 6 is the actual videos as they are posted. A chronological listing for Season 6 will not be available until after the end of the 2017-2018 nesting season. Enjoy.

My goodness...just when I'm sure there isn't much more you could possibly do to amaze me, you do! Thank you so very much! For your talent, your time, your passion, your love and your willingness to share it all. You are such a treasure and so appreciated...truly. What the world needs now, is more people like Vicki O!Red Heart

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:56 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate