please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 SW Florida Eagle Cam - 2016/17
 |  Printable Version
By: NestFriend (offline) on Tuesday, September 26 2017 @ 11:51 PM EDT  
NestFriend

Click on image to download
Photo Credit: SWFEC

Thank you, Vicki O for another great video! So good to see H&M bonding and having fun!

Sweet Eagle Dreams!

"Nothing positive will come from being negative,
and nothing negative will come from being positive."

AKA: Mimi

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Wednesday, September 27 2017 @ 10:06 AM EDT  
Journi

Good Morning Eagle Lovers! wave

I asked Mary F about using SCAPS from Vicki O's videos since Vicki O has this stated at the end of all of her videos:

And Mary F got back with me yesterday about this...so I took a screen shot of her PM reply to me and thought I'd post it here so everyone can see how we are to handle Vicki O's SCAPS from her videos. (Mary asked me to share this info with everyone) You can click on this screen shot to enlarge it.

So, we need to post exactly what Vicki O requests with each one of our SCAPS that we capture from her videos:
Sitting eagle Hi Mary. They can do scaps with "credit to Wskrsnwings video" and the name and date of the video.

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Vicki O for allowing us to post SCAPS from her videos with her request for proper credit given! Thank You

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )
E9, I feel your eagle spirit with me everyday! > #1 E9 Fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My avatar photo is from the SWFEC live cam.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: NestFriend (offline) on Wednesday, September 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM EDT  
NestFriend

Good Afternoon Everyone!

How I wish we could find out if the juvie in Vicki's video is indeed E9. Although, I see him in every juvie I see in pictures or flying around.

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Journi (offline) on Wednesday, September 27 2017 @ 01:55 PM EDT  
Journi

Scap credit:
SWFL Eagles_Harriet & M15's Morning Of Sticks-Beaks-Bonding & A Juvie 09-26-17 wskrsnwings

Could it be? We'll never know of course....but my heart wants it to be! Red HeartSitting eagleRed Heart

Oh how I loved feeling the wind beneath my wings that helped me soar to see new and wonderful things! ~Journi 3/15/17 (Written for E9's first flight. )

Forum

Profile     PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Wednesday, September 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Hope this posts OK...tried to reply to Journi's post but it was ALL wonky!

Thank you Mary F for getting the information for us on the scapss! Clapping
THANK YOU Vicki O for allowing us to share SCAPs of your beautiful work AND to give you the credit you SO deserve!!!! Very Happy
And, thank you Journi for sharing the info!!! hug

Appreciate you all very much!!! Red Heart
Getting so excited...especially after yesterday's video Vicki! Smile Egg hatch

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: DinkeyCreekgrl (offline) on Wednesday, September 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM EDT  
DinkeyCreekgrl

Quote by: Journi

Scap credit:
SWFL Eagles_Harriet & M15's Morning Of Sticks-Beaks-Bonding & A Juvie 09-26-17 wskrsnwings

Could it be? We'll never know of course....but my heart wants it to be! Red HeartSitting eagleRed Heart

Great minds think alike...big hearts dream alike! I rewound and watched over and over and over... Smile My story went something like this, "Hi Mom and Dad! Just wanted to make sure you were both OK, and the nest and tree were all good after that awful storm! I'm fine, boy you should have seen me fly! Thanks Dad for teaching me all those tricky maneuvers! I know you're busy getting ready for my new brother(s) and sisters(s) so I won't stay. I just got back into town and have been busy finding a new place to live with my buddies, but we're not far so if you need anything let me know! I'll be by again. Love you both, see ya later! By the way, that one big stick isn't right. You should change that...if I was in the nest, I would figure that out really quick and I'd be overboard! Oh, and hi to all my friends in that strange glass eye thing on the tree. I love you all! See ya!!!!!!!" Cloud 9

Cyn

"I know that love is seeing, all the infinite in one. In the brotherhood of creatures, through The Father, through The Son." ~ John Denver

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Journi (offline) on Wednesday, September 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM EDT  
Journi

DinkeyCreekgrl - Okay...the tears started rolling down my face as I read your last post about what E9 could have been thinking as s/he flew by! Your thoughts are so sweet! I, too, have been re-watching Vicki's video that she posted yesterday (9.26.17) That video is a keeper for sure! Grin

Forum

Profile     PM

By: NestFriend (offline) on Wednesday, September 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM EDT  
NestFriend

Quote by: DinkeyCreekgrl

Quote by: Journi

Scap credit:

Great minds think alike...big hearts dream alike! I rewound and watched over and over and over... Smile My story went something like this, "Hi Mom and Dad! Just wanted to make sure you were both OK, and the nest and tree were all good after that awful storm! I'm fine, boy you should have seen me fly! Thanks Dad for teaching me all those tricky maneuvers! I know you're busy getting ready for my new brother(s) and sisters(s) so I won't stay. I just got back into town and have been busy finding a new place to live with my buddies, but we're not far so if you need anything let me know! I'll be by again. Love you both, see ya later! By the way, that one big stick isn't right. You should change that...if I was in the nest, I would figure that out really quick and I'd be overboard! Oh, and hi to all my friends in that strange glass eye thing on the tree. I love you all! See ya!!!!!!!" Cloud 9

This is sooooo beautifully said! Thank you for sharing it! I hope that it was him flying over and so special for Vicki to have captured it.

Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:41 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate