Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 SW Florida Eagle Cam - 2016/17
 |  Printable Version
By: Chris Reid (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM EDT  
Chris Reid

It's so exciting seeing the cams go up ready for season six. I'm also intrigued with the angle of the new cam, been trying to figure how it betters the one above...can't wait for the reveal Grin

Thank you Vicki for the update, I do look forward to watching and listening to your recordings. You always make me feel all's right with the world of H and MRed Heart

One of the last times Harriet, M15 and E9 were in the nest treeRed Heart
Click on image to download

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are foot prints on the moon.

Forum

United Kingdom

Profile Email   PM

By: NestFriend (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM EDT  
NestFriend

Click on image to download

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!

Can't wait for the cams to be turned on. We are not alone by the way, I just checked The SWFEC site and it was showing: "1,026 viewers watching now" - amazing for it not to be working yet!Red Heart

"Nothing positive will come from being negative,
and nothing negative will come from being positive."

AKA: Mimi

Forum

Profile     PM

By: wskrsnwings (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM EDT  
wskrsnwings

wave You are welcome, rainna4, Journi, KitKat11848, NestFriend and Chris Reid.

hugs, wskrsnwings

VickiO
"In order to see birds, it is necessary to listen to the silence." ~R. Lynd

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: 4AllCritters (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM EDT  
4AllCritters

It is great to see Harriet and M15 build onto their nest. I started watching last year just when little E9 popped into the world! I have posted a couple of times but have forgotten to say," Hello, Everybody!"wave I, too, am looking forward to Season 6! But, like a lot of you good folks, I, too, still feel emotional when it comes to dear E9. I am sure he is doing great, where ever he is! And if his soon-to be siblings are going to be anything like him, we are in for a treat! Announcement Squeeee City!

Thank You,Vicki for all you do, and heartfelt thoughts are with you for all you have been through. Take care.

Thank YouSWFEC teams!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: FLsunset (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 02:56 PM EDT  
FLsunset

4Allcritters, I do know exactly how you feel. E9 was my 1st lovely eaglet. I SO want him back here in SW Florida! But, I look forward to a fresh new season with Harriet and M, because, “I love his parents, too!”

Blessed to be in SW FL. Loving our eagle families here! E9 is my 1st truly special eagle, and he IS my favorite--forever. And, yes, I love his parents, too!
Forum

By: rainna4 (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 03:21 PM EDT  
rainna4

Welcome 4AllCritters and FLsunset, so glad your here to share in the next season with all of your fellow eagleholics here! I'm sure looking forward to another great season. I'm hopeful that this season we will have two eaglets to love. So enjoyable watching Harriet and M15 work on the nest and have those familiar
stick tugs-of-war with each other, one can just imagine words they would um share?with each other on placements. It was funny with the last video as it appeared to me that Harriet was up on a branch watching M15 placing a stick, the words in my head dripping from Harriet were "you go ahead and put that where you want it, when your off getting more sticks I'm moving it anyways! And sure enough she did! Rolling on floor laughing

Rainna
aka: Sandy D

Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
author unknown
AKA: Sandy D

Forum

Wisconsin

Profile Email   PM

By: Tonyasbox (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM EDT  
Tonyasbox

Quote by: Chris Reid

It's so exciting seeing the cams go up ready for season six. I'm also intrigued with the angle of the new cam, been trying to figure how it betters the one above...can't wait for the reveal Grin

Thank you Vicki for the update, I do look forward to watching and listening to your recordings. You always make me feel all's right with the world of H and MRed Heart

One of the last times Harriet, M15 and E9 were in the nest treeRed Heart

Chris, I've been wondering about the angle of the new cam, too. What I've thought of so far is that we'll be able to better see some of the UFO's with this angle (hopefully) since E9 would stand over them and block them from cam view. We'll probably get a LOT more eaglet "selfies". Hehehe I'm thinking I will probably enjoy this view better than the cam 1 view from last season, at least early in the season. Once the eaglet starts wingercizing and such then last season's cam 1 view might be better.

I can't wait until the cams are turned on for us!!!! Even better will be when it is pip time. Egg hatch

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: FLsunset (offline) on Monday, September 25 2017 @ 11:14 PM EDT  
FLsunset

rainna4, I can hardly imagine the excitement of watching Harriet and M manage TWO eaglets!! I do know they’ll git ‘er done. They are such accomplished parents, especially Harriet! And M was so thoughtful of E9. I cried while watching him bring a fish to E9, after he’d accidentally fledged, so the family could have their breakfast together on the ground. What a sight to see!

Blessed to be in SW FL. Loving our eagle families here! E9 is my 1st truly special eagle, and he IS my favorite--forever. And, yes, I love his parents, too!
Forum

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:48 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate