Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 SW Florida Eagle Cam - 2016/17
 |  Printable Version
By: rainna4 (offline) on Wednesday, September 20 2017 @ 12:25 PM EDT  
rainna4

Vicki, as the waves of memories wash up on the shore from Tom, may he bring you memories of past times filled with happiness. He is by your side as you all embrace his memory's. Blessings for you, family and friends as this day's dedication unfolds.

Rainna Red Heart

Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
author unknown
AKA: Sandy D

Forum

Wisconsin

Profile Email   PM

By: 4AllCritters (offline) on Wednesday, September 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM EDT  
4AllCritters

To Vicki, Tom's family, and friends:hug And I know if Harriet and M15Sitting eagle Sitting eagle and E9Egg hatch,could join in on a hug, they would, too.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 02:05 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

As you can see, Vicki!O, all people of this eagle family were among you on that beach, to honor Tom's memory.
Take care

* E9holic.Please do not try to heal me of my addiction . 14 months old.
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Susan (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 08:23 AM EDT  
Susan

Quote by: 4AllCritters

I would like to thank all who have posted updates, info, etc. But especially to wskrsnwings(Vicki) for stopping at the nest on her way home last week. Hope her nest (home) is okay. And all SWFEC families!

If the cameras go up late, we understand completely.

I, too, miss E9. What a bird! If his new siblingsEgg hatch are anything like him, we are in for a treat. Hope you are doing well, dear E9, and you have learned to catch fishFish like a pro, like your DadSitting eagle. Miss your Squeee!

Looking forward to this season. I started watching last season #5 just as E9 hatched. So it will be interesting to watch from the beginning. Nestorations, etc.
Super parents Harriet and M15. Bless their hearts. I am(being human) concerned, though, at the loss of shade.

Take care!

4AllCritters - Funny you should mention the loss of shade, because I too had thought the exact same thing concerning loss of shade now. Shade is crucial for a baby. I was also wondering about exposure to owls and hawks now, not as much protection. I just keep thinking "Trust the eagles " Also, we don't necessarily know the true condition shade wise, since we're not there physically. The pics/videos could be deceiving and there is actually more protection there than we think SmileNodding yes

What I find absolutely stunning, is all of the pics with beautiful H&M perched on broken limbs. Its the perfect symbolism of them proudly showing us that they are survivors ! Red HeartRed Heart standing tall and strong !!!

aka Sue D

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Pascale (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 09:44 AM EDT  
Pascale

well, here is the answer my friend

Sitting eagle Egg hatchEgg hatchSitting eagle

Click on image to download

Thanks to Philippe

All scaps are courtesy of
http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Or by a photographer/videographer who is credited in my post
E9 is my first eaglet, he is so loved, by me and many other people. I love you forever little one.
Fly high and safe !
Love all the eaglets who fledged and dispersed, and also, those who sadly passed away. The list is too long.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 03:22 PM EDT  
MaryF

I'm asking all posters now for permission to use any photo that I like, especially of E9, in the opening posts of the new thread. Thanks!!

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: NestFriend (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 04:55 PM EDT  
NestFriend

Click on image to download

Mary, you are welcome to any pictures that I post! Announcement

Thanks Pascale, that puts a big smile on my face every time I see it!

"Nothing positive will come from being negative,
and nothing negative will come from being positive."

AKA: Mimi

Forum

Profile     PM

By: FLsunset (offline) on Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM EDT  
FLsunset

Mary, you and this forum will be welcome to any photos I post. I’m so pleased to have joined this forum. Looking forward to the next season! The last season was my 1st. Like everyone, I’ll love E9 forever. And I am proud to have Harriet and M15 as my neighbors (just across the river.)

Blessed to be in SW FL. Loving our eagle families here! E9 is my 1st truly special eagle, and he IS my favorite--forever. And, yes, I love his parents, too!
Forum

All times are EST. The time is now 11:34 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate