Forum Index > Hancock Live Web Cameras > Harrison Mills Bald Eagle Nest
 Harrison Mills 2016 - 2017 Observations and Discussion
 |  Printable Version
By: Yolande (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM EDT  
Yolande

Quote by: Liz

Quote by: Sandy

Harrison Mills

Divot has not moved since earlier. Divot is looking around but no progress has been made to proceed to the nest.
Maybe trying to figure out his next move.
Could be a lot of sticks from the nest hanging down which are blocking his path.

Sandy

If he's where he is, does that branch come out further? He's on a branch there yes?

Divot is on a branch, but it looks as if it might be a branch that's broken off - if so, he can't go out much farther. It really is very hard to tell and that's only my guess. It's very dense in there with lots of pokey little twiglets that are in his way......

aka yojopro

Forum

Vancouver BC

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

I posted where Sandy .our eaglet from last year went below the nest and returned the next day /I hope the same for Divot!

Look Here '

forum/viewtopic.php?topic=1017591#1017591

Admittedly Divot is in an awkward spot but i do think he will make it back to the Nest !

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Yolande (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:13 PM EDT  
Yolande

I just saw Divot here - that dark smudge..
Click on image to download

No dark smudge in the 2nd scap as he stopped moving up and down...

1:19pm I'm not seeing Divot on the South cam - anyone seen him in the last few minutes? Perhaps he's just resting...

ADD: 1:25pm Will have to go in about 5min....

aka yojopro

Forum

Vancouver BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Helen (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:22 PM EDT  
Helen

Has anyone heard him. ???? I have been listening, no sound at all.

aka 37lizmac

Forum

Saint Ann, Missouri

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:30 PM EDT  
JudyB

Quote by: Yolande

1:19pm I'm not seeing Divot on the South cam - anyone seen him in the last few minutes?

Not for sure, Yolande - though he was somewhere in the shadows, but not seeing the right sort of darkness as it gets lighter there on the south cam. And if he's moved over to where you can see him a bit on the North cam, he may be out of sight from the South - hard to know for sure.

1:27 pm
I can take a cam for a while - but I've still got a project to finish for work, so won't be able to focus on looking for him. Not sure who is here or what everyone's schedule is - let me know if you'd like me to log in, and which cam.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Yolande (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:38 PM EDT  
Yolande

Quote by: JudyB

1:19pm I'm not seeing Divot on the South cam - anyone seen him in the last few minutes?

Not for sure, Yolande - though he was somewhere in the shadows, but not seeing the right sort of darkness as it gets lighter there on the south cam. And if he's moved over to where you can see him a bit on the North cam, he may be out of sight from the South - hard to know for sure.

I can take a cam for a while - but I've still got a project to finish for work, so won't be able to focus on looking for him. Not sure who is here or what everyone's schedule is - let me know if you'd like me to log in, and which cam.

Thanks, Judy - I'm logging off the NPTZ now and leaving it where it is since Divot was there, even though I only saw the dark smudge popping up and down. Wondering if he will be able to make his way over to the ICB2..

BBL

aka yojopro

Forum

Vancouver BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Katnis (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:43 PM EDT  
Katnis

Quote by: JudyB

Thanks, Judy - I'm logging off the NPTZ now and leaving it where it is since Divot was there, even though I only saw the dark smudge popping up and down. Wondering if he will be able to make his way over to the ICB2..

BBL

I'm pretty sure Divot is above your initials (BBL) in your screenshot, on the opposite side from your circle below the nest.

I'm pretty sure I saw his head move and it looks like brown feathers.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: gemini (offline) on Monday, July 31 2017 @ 04:51 PM EDT  
gemini

Hi Everyone,

I saw Divot disappear as he made his way up, Shortly after Yolande reported seeing "the smudge" by the tree trunk - I think he has moved out of sight.

From here

Into the triangle

To the top

He went right off screen. Took scaps and when I look at them quickly I can see the changes but when looking at them individually nothing shows up!

Added: Sorry I took so long to post - took about 30 scaps and had to find the right ones to show movement

Forum

North Vancouver, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 09:34 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate