You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Hancock Live Web Cameras > Harrison Mills Bald Eagle Nest
 Harrison Mills 2016 - 2017 Observations and Discussion
 |  Printable Version
By: IrishEyes (offline) on Saturday, October 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM EDT  
IrishEyes

8:52am
Hi again. The cams are still down... BC Hydro continues to work to restore power .. they have a huge job.. !

I wil keep checking and i hope others are also...

I suspect Ken is without power also !

10:49am
No cams

Current Weather

Click on image to download

Alerts '
Click on image to download

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: amd (offline) on Saturday, October 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM EDT  
amd

Just after 1pm, touching base.... been checking for any changes or reports and am
so thankful for all the updates that everyone is providing. Trying to continue
with the positive thoughts for all people and wildlife in this widespread area of these storms.
hug and Thank You

Michelle

Forum

Calgary, AB Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Saturday, October 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: amd

Just after 1pm, touching base.... been checking for any changes or reports and am
so thankful for all the updates that everyone is providing. Trying to continue
with the positive thoughts for all people and wildlife in this widespread area of these storms.
hug and Thank You

Thanks Michelle... I am keeping watch here also .. I am hoping we will have at least one cam here so we can see what is happening.. :cross fingers:

Keeping everyone affected by this storm.. humans ..eagles and all wildlife .. in my thoughts and prayers.! hug

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: karenbills (offline) on Saturday, October 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM EDT  
karenbills

So far so good. I still have power in Langley and have had during the first two storms that pounded us starting on Thursday. My area is prone to frequent outages so I'm surprised I haven't been hit as yet.

Talons crossed for all the eagles and their nests on the 'Wet Coast' (as we call the West Coast) in the coming remains of the typhoon. One teenage boy was killed by a falling tree in Surrey yesterday by a school near the one where Darlene used to work.

Member since 2006.

Forum

Langley, BC (Metro
Vancouver)

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Saturday, October 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: karenbills

So far so good. I still have power in Langley and have had during the first two storms that pounded us starting on Thursday. My area is prone to frequent outages so I'm surprised I haven't been hit as yet.

Talons crossed for all the eagles and their nests on the 'Wet Coast' (as we call the West Coast) in the coming remains of the typhoon. One teenage boy was killed by a falling tree in Surrey yesterday by a school near the one where Darlene used to work.

Thanks Karen for checking in.. wonderful to see you are alright.. that is so sad about the teenager Cry Bless his heart...keeping him and all his family in my thoughts and prayers..hug

Hope you escape the third wave of this storm Karen Big hugs

Keeping everyone affected by this storm.. humans ..eagles and all wildlife .. in my thoughts and prayers.! hug

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: gmorris (offline) on Saturday, October 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM EDT  
gmorris

I can see by watching the White Rock cams (which are still working) that it is very windy out on the coast and hope that all stay safe as this third storm comes through tonight. It is really blowing!

Gail Morris

Forum

Southeastern
Pennsylvania

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Saturday, October 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: gmorris

I can see by watching the White Rock cams (which are still working) that it is very windy out on the coast and hope that all stay safe as this third storm comes through tonight. It is really blowing!

Thanks Gail... I was peeking in at WR also !

ADDED
6:50pm
Goodnight everyone! :cross fingers: we will have our cams tomorrow.. Dan.,Yolande .. i am thinking of you !

ADDED
I heard from Dan .

Hi Bev. About 7:30 here. Storm stayed further offshore than anticipated, and weakened a good amount. Much less impact here than expected. I have good feeling about the nest. Take care Bev, Dan

Thanks Dan... This is reassuring ! I was worried about you and your family ! hug

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: amd (offline) on Sunday, October 16 2016 @ 05:06 AM EDT  
amd

Thought that I'd take a peek at 2 am, before heading to my nest ~~ no change in cam situation at this time
I was relieved to see that Dan and Karen are safe and hanging in there through these storms
fingers crossed that tomorrow brings more positive news and that things calm down at least.
Gosh, hoping and praying our Honeycomb's are safe and that the tree and nest will be fine too.

I was peeking at the Delta2 nest today/yesterday(Sat) and that wind sounded horrendous. Looked extremely wet too.

well, hope everyone is getting some good sleep... sleepy

Michelle

Forum

Calgary, AB Canada

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 05:20 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate