https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 2016+2017 Trio of Eagles-Fulton Eagles & Nest-Lock 13-Fulton, IL
 |  Printable Version
By: RitaR (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM EDT  
RitaR

Decided to bring this final note forward. Thank you all!

End of the Season Note

Wow folks what a year this has been. Wish you all could have been here to watch the 3 of them do the nestorations in preparation for eggs. It's very fun to watch and I hope you will all be here next season when they turn on the cam.

Want to take this time to thank all of you for being here and helping to document the Trio family. Carole a huge thank you goes out to you for being here from the beginning. Cheryl you joined us here at Trio on January 29th and never left. I will be forever thankful for that.

Sue and Sandy you two have been such a tremendous help here. Your posts and observations are greatly appreciated. You've given Cheryl and I breaks too and for that we thank you.

Deb's thank you for starting this thread, for your posts, video's and collages! We hope to see you more next season.

There are many others out there too who have posted and all I can say is thank you!! Andrea, Audrey, Venus, Philjo, lvmom, Running, gaviaimmer, Ferenz and more.

We've had a sad time here with Mom Hope getting into a battle with an intruder and never returning. Yet we have the two most amazing Dad's!! They stepped right up and did what they had to do to raise these two beautiful eaglets Stormy and Sunny.

Next season will be interesting. Hope to see all of you back to join in the next journey with us. Now is the time to turn off the computers and get our there and enjoy nature.

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Tuesday, September 19 2017 @ 04:09 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

Good morning all

Message found on https://www.facebook.com/stewardsoftheu ... verrefuge/

Stewards of the Upper Mississippi River Refuge

18 h ·
Housekeeping notes for the upcoming nest cam season. ALL cam images are copyrighted by cam owners (screen capture credit is secondary not primary let alone solo). This is true for every nest cam you view. It is your responsibility to know from which cam you are grabbing screen captures and to properly attribute that copyright as indicated by the cam owner. Thank you in advance for paying attention to business. Bonnie

Click on image to download
© 2017 StewardsUMRR,JCWIFI

* E9holic.Please do not try to heal me of my addiction . 14 months old.
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Tuesday, September 19 2017 @ 04:37 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

A second one (Merci Pascale)

From the closed FB group "Stewards of the Upper Mississippi River Refuge Group TRIO NEST"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/9504664 ... oup_header

" Bonnie Thoren 16 septembre, 15:46 ..

The 2017 Teespring storefront will close once the 2018 merchandise rolls out. All 2017 items will end.
As we focus on the approaching season, it has been noted that the two Valors remain in the nesting area. Their affinity to the nest also appears intact. A new female has also been documented interacting with both males. The public cam still has a few maintenance adjustments to undergo. At this time there is not a constant nest activity (very normal for this nest location). Late October to mid or late November remains the timeframe for the live public cam.
If you start asking a ton of questions they will go unanswered. This is the extent of an update we have at this time."

Have a good day

One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation
RIP 2018: Harrison Bay (Tn) Eloise First Lady 01/14. Dollywood Eleanor(“Ellie”) 01/17. Old Creek Town Park in Eufaula (Al) Eaglet 02/04. Berry Collège Eaglet 02/22, Stevie osprey (Aus), Dale Hollow 03/06-07 DH4

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: bev. (offline) on Sunday, September 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM EDT  
bev.

i read somewhere, maybe on a Fb , that the male pair were still together and courting a female. I am not a member of the stewards FB so must have been on a general page.

anyway, I know all here miss origianl female, but this would be good news.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Tuesday, October 03 2017 @ 04:19 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

Merci RitaR for the tribute you wrote about Mom Hope
Love it and also the 3 beautiful pics
To show you i am not a so bad guy, if the mod allows me here, i post an example of what i let on another forum about little DH3 who passed away too soon this season.

a little text with a pic

it seems DH3 is taking care about his/her siblings
Click on image to download

I don't know if i'll have the opportunity to do that for the new season but nothing hard to see, read or hear, may be.
Don't be afraid. sometimes it can help too.
See u on the future new thread

Rita, as I am off topic you can erase after reading

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Philjo56France (offline) on Friday, October 06 2017 @ 06:06 AM EDT  
Philjo56France

Good morning all,
Found here this morning,
http://stewardsumrr.org/webcams/bald-ea ... -cam-live/

Cam is off-line until the fall.

Update: 10/5/2017 We are hoping to have the Cam back online early November. The males have been back to the nest with a new female. There is little activity at the nest right now. Occasionally they all will come with sticks to the nest. This is part of pair bonding or should we say trio bonding. We are very hopefully for another trio nest this year.
© 2017 StewardsUMRR, JCWiFi

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: eagleslanding (offline) on Friday, October 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM EDT  
eagleslanding

So glad to see the trio is back for another nesting. Went to the trio of stewards site for any updates. A trio remains with a new female eagle. A beautiful nest area. With a feeling of coming back home to the warm and welcoming nest site.
Welcome new lady of the nest. The 2 Valors needed you. And we all needed you new lady of the nest. And so a new generation of eaglets to be warmly welcomed in.
I did not post before but I have loved watching this beautiful eagle family.

Forum

By: eagleslanding (offline) on Friday, October 13 2017 @ 06:25 PM EDT  
eagleslanding

To early to ask questions here phil. But thanks for setting up the rules before this lovely this lovely family can be viewed or even welcomed in. Before the new lady of the nest has even settled in. Questions hmmm...
Only welcomes little lady. Only happiness this nest will continue on on. Yes this nest welcomes the Trio with much care and love for them.
I visited the trio of stewards site and saw that a new female is here. I did not post last year but enjoyed watching these eagles over the mighty mississippi.

We watchers of the eagles are not that bad.

Forum

All times are EST. The time is now 01:12 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate