The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 2016+2017 Trio of Eagles-Fulton Eagles & Nest-Lock 13-Fulton, IL
 |  Printable Version
By: Jetsetterdavis (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:12 AM EDT  
Jetsetterdavis

The cam just cut out.

It is offence with a huge fine under the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act and the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to go near a nest. Watch the cams and enjoy them without disturbing them!

All photos are copyright by the site owner of the cam. Do not use without permission of the people who run the cam!

Cheryl D

Forum

United Kingdom

Profile Email   PM

By: SueB (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM EDT  
SueB

Quote by: Jetsetterdavis

The cam just cut out.

Good morning Cheryl. Yes, I guess that's it.

aka livingbayside/Bailey
Love is found in unexpected places.....It is there in the quiet moment when we first discover a beautiful thing.....When we watch a bird soar high against a pale blue sky.....(unknown author)

Forum

SW Florida

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Quote by: Jetsetterdavis

The cam just cut out.

i saw that too, Cheryl. So i guess this is it. Oh how I am going to miss seeing these babies and the dads. We has a wonderful gift this weekend and so I will take that as a great way to end the season. And I am going to miss you guys..... a whole lot!

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Good morning Sue! Yup....this must be it.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: Jetsetterdavis (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:20 AM EDT  
Jetsetterdavis

Hi sue and Sandy. Yes it has definitely finally been taken down. Thank you for being with us and helping so much.

I am sure Rita will have a suitable final goodbye, as she was the one to be here at the start, it is fitting she is the one to close the thread for the last time too!

Now the eaglets will follow their fathers around and learn to be big strong eagles, who go on to find a mate of their own, enjoying life as an eagle and in time having their own offspring. We were privileged to watch the start of their life, the tough start they had, with the loss of Hope and the dads being scared away, but they survived it. They survived the bad storms that lashed the area and the frequent attacks on the nest that occurred. I know too that they will survive this next challenge of learning to fend for their themselves and becoming the majestic symbols of hope and perseverance against the odds that they have been so far.

Fly high, fly smart and go forth and multiply!

Edit: Here is a picture from Stewards face book page dated 18th June 2017.

Click on image to download

It is offence with a huge fine under the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act and the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to go near a nest. Watch the cams and enjoy them without disturbing them!

All photos are copyright by the site owner of the cam. Do not use without permission of the people who run the cam!

Cheryl D

Forum

United Kingdom

Profile Email   PM

By: SueB (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM EDT  
SueB

Quote by: Sandy_W

Good morning Sue! Yup....this must be it.

Good morning Sandy. Yes it is kind of a sad day because we won't see our babies and their dads but we know they are okay and the dads will take good care of them and teach them all they need to know. Will miss them and all of you as well but know we will be back in the fall and hope that either Hope shows up or there is a new girl for our guys.

aka livingbayside/Bailey
Love is found in unexpected places.....It is there in the quiet moment when we first discover a beautiful thing.....When we watch a bird soar high against a pale blue sky.....(unknown author)

Forum

SW Florida

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM EDT  
Sandy_W

Yes, Sue, it is sad for us that this is truly the last day. Want to wish everyone a great summer and send big O bear hugs to each of you. As I said Friday, not gonna say goodbye but see ya later. And Cheryl and Rita, thanks so much for teaching me about all things Eagles!

Now I wish for Stormy and Sunny a great Eagle life as they soar off to become the magnificent Eagles they were hatched to become. Know they will do great as these two dads did a fabulous job of raising them. I am sure over the next few weeks, they will learn more from the dads and then take off when the time is right. May they fly high and always have a full crop. And when we return, hope to see the dads again bringing another eagle family for us to watch and love as we did these two.

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Tuesday, June 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM EDT  
RitaR

Good morning Cheryl, Sue and Sandy. Well I see the cam is now off or down. Nothing posted on the Stewards fb page as to if this was it for the season. I've already posted my End of Season Note when I thought it was going off on Friday so I won't post it again. I'm going to miss checking in on them. We know they are fine and we were all very blessed with a final visit by both of them. Our two Dad's are simply the best. What an amazing job they did of raising these two eaglets. Special thank you to Cheryl because I couldn't have done this without you! Thank you for finding this Trio nest! Thank you Sue and and Sandy for hanging in there until the cam went off. Looking forward to the beginning of the next season to see what happens. Hope to see all of you back then. Wish you all a wonderful summer with many amazing sightings of some beautiful birds.

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 04:47 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate