Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 2016+2017 Trio of Eagles-Fulton Eagles & Nest-Lock 13-Fulton, IL
 |  Printable Version
By: Sandy_W (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

Just checking in and looks so quiet. But hey, the cam is still running. Yes, Rita, let's hope our little ones have great shade today with a bit of wind to help chase the bugs away.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM EDT  
RitaR

Quote by: Sandy_W

Just checking in and looks so quiet. But hey, the cam is still running. Yes, Rita, let's hope our little ones have great shade today with a bit of wind to help chase the bugs away.

I hope so too Sandy. Haven't heard a sound from any of them today. I must go run a few errands. Maybe they will make a visit to the nest later today. BBL

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

I think I hear faint calls in the distance but maybe fooling myself all because I want to hear them.

“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown
Thou art an eagle, thou doest belong to the sky and not to the earth, stretch forth thy wings and fly." ~ Paul H Dunn~

Things I am learning: Trust the Eagles, All in Eagle Time, and go to the No Worry Zone

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 02:20 PM EDT  
RitaR

I think I hear faint calls in the distance but maybe fooling myself all because I want to hear them.

I just heard it too Sandy. One of them is out there.

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: Sandy_W (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 02:23 PM EDT  
Sandy_W

Thanks, Rita. I am happy one was around though not real close.

Forum

Arkansas

Profile Email   PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM EDT  
RitaR

Thanks, Rita. I am happy one was around though not real close.

No it sure wasn't close. Heard another call just a few minutes ago. As far as eagles or eaglets go it's been a very quiet day at the nest.

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM EDT  
RitaR

It's been a very very quiet day at the nest. Only faint distant calls heard and that was hours ago. 5 pm at the nest now so still a bit of time left to see if we get an evening visit.

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: SueB (offline) on Monday, June 12 2017 @ 08:59 PM EDT  
SueB

Good evening all! It's amazing that no one has stopped by the nest today. There seems to be a bird on the cam though that is trying to imitate the eaglets. I guess the cam will remain on for another night and possibly the morning. Who knows maybe the eaglets will show up one more time before the cam goes down.

aka livingbayside/Bailey
Love is found in unexpected places.....It is there in the quiet moment when we first discover a beautiful thing.....When we watch a bird soar high against a pale blue sky.....(unknown author)

Forum

SW Florida

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 12:56 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate