Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Community Information > H.W.F. News and Announcements
 Fund Raising for the Cameras 2010
 |  Printable Version
By: JudyB (offline) on Saturday, October 30 2010 @ 10:55 PM EDT  
JudyB

Thank you all for your support - whether financial, through your observations, or by volunteering to help out on the forum!

I have posted a bit of a wrap-up article - article.php/20101028150206915 - and as you will see, while we raised a phenomenal amount of money, it actually wasn't quite enough to cover the expenses related to installing the cams - so if you haven't had a chance to make a donation - or if you can give a little more - that would be great.

That said - this has been an amazing show of support by over a hundred members and friends of the eagles and Hancock Wildlife - over $15, 000 - wow!

Thank you. love

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Debs (offline) on Sunday, October 31 2010 @ 03:53 PM EDT  
Debs

Great news today Smile ....the HWF 2011 Calendar is a go.....HWF received a very generous donation for the printing costs for 300 calendars and because of this the calendar is now a go....more details to follow! There will be a huge push to have the calendar ready for the November 20 Festival. The 2011 HWF Calendar will make a nice Christmas gift too!!

May you enjoy all of the simple "pleasures or gifts" that surround you.
Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser
http://light-candle.com/collections/view/33353/success

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Marg (offline) on Sunday, October 31 2010 @ 04:24 PM EDT  
Marg

Thanks for the inf. re calendar Debs any more details available yet for us?:dunno:Puzzled

aka sunshinecoast member since Aug22/06

Content Provider
[url=http://www.hancockwildlife.org/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=482309#482309

Forum

Davis Bay, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Sunday, October 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM EDT  
Debs

Marg :hello: David just decided this afternoon to proceed with the calendar so the details are still being finalized. There will definitely be alot of activity Nodding yes going on behind the scenes finalizing the calendar to get it to the printer hopefully by the end of this week so that the calendar can be ready for sale at the November 20 Eagle Festival. Once things are finalized hopefully in the coming days we will share it here and throughout the forum. I cannot wait to place my order and just in time for Christmas too Very Happy!!

Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: urban Eagle (offline) on Monday, November 01 2010 @ 07:34 PM EDT  
urban Eagle

:helloGrineb and fellow members ...I already have a standing order for half of my order of calenders , not sure how many extra David is planing to order ? But when I'm done I will let the members know if there are any extras (but i think not)
Larry

May the Sun be at your back,and an Eagle in front of your lens.
Forum

Mission

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Monday, November 01 2010 @ 07:50 PM EDT  
Debs

Hi Larry :hello: Grin The 2011 calendar is only possible Nodding yes because of your generous donation Cool to pay for the printing costs Thank You so much!! I ordered some this morning (10) and I know other members placed an order today too. I am hoping to post a daily count of how many calendars are sold and how many are remaining. I think the calendar will sell out fairly quickly too. It would be totally amazing if we had to ask David to proceed with a second print Whistling because all of the calendars sold out and there was a wait list for a second print and to ensure also that there are some on hand at the to sell at the Fraser Valley Festival.

Let your spirit soar!

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: urban Eagle (offline) on Monday, November 01 2010 @ 08:26 PM EDT  
urban Eagle

Deb and freinds ,WubWubI really had no choice Dont need 200 hundred brother Ironworkers mad at me for not getting them our calenderNOAnd yes it would be wonderfull to go for a second printLeft thumb upworking on my union but a little late in the year and where right in the middle of election's but 2012 should be even betterTitter
LarrySitting eagle

May the Sun be at your back,and an Eagle in front of your lens.
Forum

Mission

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Monday, November 01 2010 @ 08:51 PM EDT  
Debs

Larry Grin I can just picture 200 people running after you Titter....that is one big happy family Clapping Very Happy Clapping

Let your spirit soar!

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:48 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate