The Forum Has Moved!

Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Hancock Live Web Cameras > Lafarge Vancouver BC - Bald Eagle Nest
 Lafarge 2015/2016 Eagle Nest Discussion/Scaps/videos
 |  Printable Version
By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, March 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM EDT  
garyandjudi

Hi Lafarge eagle lovers I'm back from a bout of stomach flu and feeling so much better that I'm going to post todaySmile

Isn't it ironic that Lady Pa's new mate would have a black dirt mark on her head as the original Ma Lafarge had a black dot on her head thus Terry, Cococat and I naming her Dot in the past and also naming Pa Smudge
....I do believe its the sludge from the waterfront pool of water at the Lafarge plant.....just my opinion

Has anyone seen Lady and Pa mate yet? because the old Ma and Pa used to mate on the AN?

wave hi all and Byebye until later as I'm on my way to the Lafarge cam

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Steamer (offline) on Monday, March 14 2016 @ 02:22 PM EDT  
Steamer

A couple of big branches came down in the wind storm last night at the Pandora tree location. One on the property and the other blocking the sidewalkOh My Had to drag the big long one on the sidewalk off to the side so folks could get by....this was at 10 AM folks. Several other smaller ones that look freshly broken off were nearby.

Standing back they appeared to have come down from about half way up on the east and west sides of the tree......new holes in the view were noted from a distance. The nest looks perfectly fine Left thumb up

P.S. no eagles spotted.....

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: stim (offline) on Monday, March 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM EDT  
stim

Judi glad you are feeling better. Lady and Pa have been mating on the LB this year. I'm not even sure if they were captured on film on the AN.

Stan thank you so much for this morning's report on the nest and tree. Thankfully no damage appears to have been done. We are into clearing mode now with the weather thankfully. Could you let Pa and his Lady know? Grin

Scap was taken at 11:18 while I was catching up on the second egg laid at Delta2 yesterday. Clapping
I say Lady.
Click on image to download

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Eastvan Girl (offline) on Monday, March 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM EDT  
Eastvan Girl

Just looking out my window now and see both eagles at Pandora nest. One is in the nest ( I think it's Lady) and Pa is on a branch. I am going to head over with my camera and hopefully they will still be there. I took a walk over an hour ago and saw the tree lost some branches from last night's big storm, but all looks well with the nest.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Eastvan Girl (offline) on Monday, March 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM EDT  
Eastvan Girl

Went over to the Pandora nest and saw one eagle in the nest. Whoever it was was quite low in there because I could just make out the head and yellow beak. I watched for about 0 minutes and then it flew out of the nest and headed north. So wish I'd had time to get a photo, would have been a great picture, being right above me. Maybe next time.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Tuesday, March 15 2016 @ 03:00 AM EDT  
nightowl

TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2016

Byebye

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: karenbills (offline) on Tuesday, March 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM EDT  
karenbills

Is the Lafarge cam not working today? There are no posts and I can't get the cam. However no one has reported it in the 'report cams down thread' so that is odd.

Member since 2006.

Forum

Langley, BC (Metro
Vancouver)

By: Eastvan Girl (offline) on Tuesday, March 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM EDT  
Eastvan Girl

I looked at the Lafarge cam this morning and it was working.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:21 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate