Forum Index > Hancock Live Web Cameras > Harrison Mills Bald Eagle Nest
 Harrison Mills 2016 Observations and Discussion
 |  Printable Version
By: Yolande (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 06:54 PM EDT  
Yolande

Quote by: alicia

Quote by: Yolande

Do you think that they may prune or cut those spruce branches that are in the way of Cam 2 next season? Not sure if that has been mentioned.... Thanks!

They are annoying, aren't they Alicia! Plans for the nest are being considered, and hopefully, we'll hear soon about what we can look forward to for next season.

Excellent. Thank you! Yes, very annoying - it made it hard to watch all season...I had to just turn it off because it was hard to see her. Thank you I hope something can be done! (Lurker, here LOL- DC Eagle Fanatic, but followed Sandy and Ace, mostly Sandy)

LOL I think most of us started out as lurkers Smile [I sure did!] - and happy you are posting here! I added to my reply - just to say that someone else may have a more complete answer for you.

aka yojopro

Forum

Vancouver BC

Profile Email   PM

By: alicia (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 06:56 PM EDT  
alicia

Do you think that they may prune or cut those spruce branches that are in the way of Cam 2 next season? Not sure if that has been mentioned.... Thanks!

They are annoying, aren't they Alicia! Plans for the nest are being considered, and hopefully, we'll hear soon about what we can look forward to for next season.

Excellent. Thank you! Yes, very annoying - it made it hard to watch all season...I had to just turn it off because it was hard to see her. Thank you I hope something can be done! (Lurker, here LOL- DC Eagle Fanatic, but followed Sandy and Ace, mostly Sandy)

LOL I think most of us started out as lurkers Smile [I sure did!] - and happy you are posting here! I added to my reply - just to say that someone else may have a more complete answer for you.

Thank you! Sorry if I am messing up posting on here - I never posted here so I am not sure about the new posts/quoting something and replying - so please forgive me if I am erratic!

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.
Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Yolande (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 07:02 PM EDT  
Yolande

I'm going to have to go - and will leave the cam here where we can see Sandy's top half [bottom half visible on the S cam lol] as well as part of the ICB and ICB2. But, there's not an ideal spot to leave the cam anymore, and please move it if you can!!
Click on image to download

BB if/when I can...

Off the NPTZ 4:02pm

aka yojopro

Forum

Vancouver BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Windsong (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 07:36 PM EDT  
Windsong

Hello Alicia, fellow lurker and DC eagle fanatic. Been watching Sandy since DC eaglets fledged. Beautiful eaglet. Hurray for Sandy making it back to the nest. I check in on her/him each morning at 5am EST (2am Sandy time), she/he is usually up and having a nice preen for about 10-15min, then lays back down for a snooze. And here I thought only people got up in the middle of the night. Lol. If I figure out how to convert my screen caps on iPad to proper format, will post a 2am preen.

Fly like an eagle, and touch the sky!
AKA PatPetzing.

Forum

Virginia, USA

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 07:42 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

4:40pm
I moved the N Cam..Sandy is on the BB

Thanks Yolande and Sandy for the posts And Yolande for zooming

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 07:45 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: Windsong

Hello Alicia, fellow lurker and DC eagle fanatic. Been watching Sandy since DC eaglets fledged. Beautiful eaglet. Hurray for Sandy making it back to the nest. I check in on her/him each morning at 5am EST (2am Sandy time), she/he is usually up and having a nice preen for about 10-15min, then lays back down for a snooze. And here I thought only people got up in the middle of the night. Lol. If I figure out how to convert my screen caps on iPad to proper format, will post a 2am preen.

Hello Windsong and welcome to the H Mills nest thread and HWF Forum... we are happy to have you here... hope we see more posts.!

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Windsong (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 07:50 PM EDT  
Windsong

Thanks everyone for the video and s'caps. I was at work when Sandy started the journey back. Loved seeing Sandy get back to nest. And really loved the s'caps of Sandy lying on side with foot out. 👍

Fly like an eagle, and touch the sky!
AKA PatPetzing.

Forum

Virginia, USA

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, August 02 2016 @ 07:52 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Welcome Alicia.. We are so happy to have you post here,. you are doing great
Thanks you Yolande. for your response.. the only thing I would like to add is that takes money to clean the cams and do the maintenance work of them
Judy B is in the process of and will be posting about that soon on all the HWF nest threads [she already posted on Detla ]and i am sure Judy will add to this when she has time.. she has a full time job and can only do so much.. it is amazing what she does do !! Thank you Judy !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 06:01 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate