Our new website is live!

https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Raptor Cams - Other than Eagles.
 Calgary - Enmax 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: amd (offline) on Saturday, November 14 2015 @ 05:16 PM EST  
amd

Thank you Bet and Janet for continuing to obtain the latest on this cam situation.....hug
I really wish it was better news, but at least we will have a streaming cam once again.....
awwww.....I was looking forward to seeing those winter scenes through the cam...that's a downer.

Michelle

Forum

Calgary, AB Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: DKY (offline) on Thursday, December 31 2015 @ 08:53 PM EST  
DKY

Happy New Year to all who follow this nest. Although from Calgary myself I also looked forward to the camera shots of the beautiful Bow River and city lights in the winter, via this webcam. We are currently in Palm Desert ? BET I think quite far from you- not sure if you felt the quake 2 days ago?). But I certainly missed witnessing the final s'caps of last season and all comments associated. I think back to last April and the time I spent watching for Mom and Dad osprey and the joy I felt when they returned. I hope we are all able to witness that again this year and that these two come back again. Bad luck for the other nests I watch (Hellsgate, Dunrovin) but such is the way of Mother Nature. Blessings and hugs and all the best in 2016. DKYwave

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Tuesday, January 26 2016 @ 01:37 PM EST  
jkr

As we move into a new season and wait for the family to arrive I have now locked this thread and have opened the new 2016 thread here forum/viewtopic.php?topic=846571#846571

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:16 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate