Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: Iona (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 10:12 PM EST  
Iona

Elle So sorry to hear of the loss of Ian's friend's wife Going to light a candle for her RIP Sylvia

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 10:24 PM EST  
mmud

"Just had to post that grinning Red Rat's picture didn't 'cha?" How did you know I'd be grinnin' Jean? Titter
"...and will look even cuter when he turns into a grinning Red Rat Icicle." Wooh Titter
Nice s'cap from Peggy's Cover cam. We have a coupla inches snow so far with freezing rain forecast for tonight. Rain will clear it sometime tomorrow when it warms up.

That's one heck of a road trip you're workin' on Linda! Smile
I hope things went well with your visit to Paul.

Great to hear you were able to remove the string the cat had swallowed Doreen. Smile
Good luck with Monday's appointment in Boston. Hope the weather is better.

wave Carolyn

Sorry to hear about Ian's friend's wife passing elle. So young! Sad

It was a beautiful snowy morning here Judi with it coming down quite hard for an hour or so. Unfortunately it didn't last. Smile

wave Iona

A beautiful video with some awesome slow motion. Many more on her home page but be careful, you can lose an hour or two there. Smile

Frantic Feeding by Bud on Blueberries - UPDATE January 4, 2015

Hairy woodpecker in minus 18F
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 10:59 PM EST  
txelements

Incoming love & hugs to all.........

elle & Ian & friend who crossed over.......May you all be blessed by loving memories. Big hugs

Linda
, I was exhausted imagining your trip, especially knowing your ever ready bunny ways Smile. I concur with others who say to break it down into smaller trips. Otherwise, take a friend along..........hello friend Grin

Carolyn, Gary&Judy, Doree&kitties, Annie, ScottyBear, Iona, NightOwlJean, & NestYas & critters (tame & wild) .....wave

Much love from texas. Smile

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 01:45 AM EST  
mmud

wave Naoma

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 03:03 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Monday ~ January 05, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 06:32 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Good Morning NestieLuvs wave

Linda ~ US West trip sounds fantastic...do hope you will have friend or family member joining you.
Sending prayers for Paul.

Red Heart Doree & Kitties Red Heart Big hugs

wave Carolyn

elle~elle
~ So sorry to read about Ian and your loss of friend Sylvia. Big hugs

Judy ~ Some freezing temps here in North Texas but nothing severe to date.

wave Iona

ScootieBear ~ A little birdie told me...said Danzee Nanzee told her to tattle on you. LOL
Red Heart Wild December Red Heart
BB Update

Hey U ~ Miss you, GF! Big hugs

Have a nice day...

Big hugs

Byebye

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 02:19 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

waveNestieLuvs,

Five days into the new year already! We are sunny and nippy at 45 right now. Predictions are
for us to warm up to high 60s, low 70s for four days. That's going to seem really warm.

I enjoyed all the NY cards and greetings everyone posted and I'm glad you like our New Year start page.
Thank you for saying so.

Catching up ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doreen, Yep, very cold for us here but I really like it.
So cool that the kitties are feeling at home and playing. The cat tree is really cool.
Great picture of them on your recliner comfortable as can be.

Linda, Just a beautiful eagle for your NY greeting. Great photos also of the Pileated Woodpecker, RT and I am crazy about the Kingfisher.
WOW at the Snow geese!
Quite the ambitious trip you have planned. Breaking it down sounds like a good idea. Maybe you could fly to the farthest destination...last two or three.

Judi, I see Jeannie gave you the down low on setting posts per page. I've always had mine set to 20.
I'm not sure if I told you how cute Sidney looked in her sweater; she looks so comfy.

I'm not surprised the egg was normal Elle; they usually are. You gave it to Ian Rolling on floor laughing.

I've already told you Carolyn, but will say again how wonderful Pebbles' painting looks; perfect with the other paintings.

Great s'caps of Oz and Harriet Judi.
Sorry the kids lost the house. I hope you don't have too much trouble finding them another home and I bet it will suit them better than this one.

Hope your trip to Boston is easy with no problems. Doreen.
Don't beat yourself up over the smoking--just stop as soon as you can. I don't know if you've ever tried the e cigarettes but they work for me. The odd thing about them is I do not inhale the vapor. I don't know why but I just don't want to. I hope you are getting over your cold/flu.

Scott, Thank you for always waking us up with a nice hot cup of java and also for the updates on the bears and wildlife around the bear center.
Cute little squirrel and oh my goodness at Holly's den opening (or not!).
Very pretty Hairy Woodpecker.

Love the s'cap from rocky Peggy's Cove Jeannie. I always like seeing lighthouses no matter where.

Oh Linda, so sorry to hear about your nephew Paul's stroke and how it has affected him. I truly hope your visit goes well and he is accepting of all you all's love and caring. It is tough I know.

Oh My Doreen, that is very scary driving and the kitty swallowing the string. NW loves twist ties and I have to watch him like a hawk because he will suddenly have one and I haven't a clue where he got it.

Elle, I am so sorry to hear of Ian's friend's wife Sylvia's passing at such a young age. I can imagine the shock you both felt especially since you're just hearing about it. My prayers for both of you and her family.

Texie, Hope you get your puter back soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really, really hate to bring this up but have to. We have to be very careful with the graphics we post. Simply put, if the picture or graphic can't be clicked to take us back to the originating site, we can't post it. Even then, it's an "iffy" situation because websites often use copyrighted material (with or without permission) and I know we aren't going to read their Terms of Use to see if they are complying with the copyright laws. I know none of us want to go through what we went through a couple of years ago when we were threatened with a lawsuit for posting copyrighted materialsOh My

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a Wonderful day Everyone. Big hugshugRed Heart

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 05:00 PM EST  
mmud

"A little birdie told me..." I thought so Jean. Titter

Great that you're not inhaling the e smokes Annie! Smile
I've used them for over 6 months now but they still can't be good for the lungs...better than tobacco tho.

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:30 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate