Sunday ~ January 04, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 08:28 AM EST  
nonniejean8

wave Good Morning

Carolyn elle~elle Judy Big hugs

Yep, I know that, Scootie...but apparently my internal (infernal) time clock doesn't.

I woke at 12:35 this morning...checked in here to see what was happening...

Just had to post that grinning Red Rat's picture didn't 'cha? Roll eyes

Not gonna comment as usual ...because I see you grinning too...shame on you. roadrunner roadrunner

I'm going to surprise you and be nice...even admit, right out loud, he does look kinda cute...and will look even cuter when he turns into a grinning Red Rat Icicle. Whistling

Enjoy your Sunday, NestiLuvs...

Byebye

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 10:02 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Looking cold & windy out our Red Heart Rosie's Red Heart way this morning...

Click on image to download

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 10:24 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends and Hugs To All hug

Announcement For those who LOVE Downton Abbey, tonight is the night for the beginning of season 5!!!! I have seen the trailer and there looks to be a lot of shaking up going on this season. You can check out the trailer here.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/wat ... l-trailer/

That cold and snow in Ely Minnesota has turned our temps to mighty cold this week. I'm glad since it will push the Bald Eagles our way. Very Happy

I loved the portrait of Pebbles Carolyn, very nice! Scott, what an adorable Red Squirrel in the snow. Red Heart Judi, Jean, and Naoma I have been checking out the Eagle families, the youngsters are so adorable. Smile Lynda, I did some research on Maui and it is a wonderful Island to adventure on. Good choice indeed! Left thumb up

I'm working on a possible US West road trip for this coming June. I would be on the road for 2-3 weeks and visit 15 states, Missouri, Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California,Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, and Nebraska, and Kansas. Some of the states are just along the way, others will have major stop over areas and National Parks. It is just a twinkle in my mind and heart right now, time will tell. Smile

Today is a rough one, I will be visiting my oldest nephew Paul. He has had a very tough road since having a second stroke a couple years ago. The stroke lead to his left arm being paralyzed. He has isolated his self at home and now has loss the use of his legs. He lives with his wife who is not the best wife. He does not want to see anyone but we, his dad, daughter, and I, have made arrangements with his wife to visit today. I hope we can help him or he will allow us to help him.fingers crossed

Have a wonderful day my friends, be happy, be safe, and have lots of fun along the way. Big hugs

PS I just did some map quests and if I did the Road Trip with four National Parks and travel through 14 states, it would be approximately 6300 miles and 82 hour on the road. Wooh I may have to rethink my road trip. Titter

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 12:58 PM EST  
deewerms

hi everyone, have only short time to post, i read back but have been busy, cat problem, swalled a sparkly tying string for gifts, don't know where she found it, maybe under couch?? i don't own any of that, anyway, ever so gently as she fought me i held her tight and slowly pulled it out, praying it would not be caught on anything inside her, it wasn't. i got home late last night, driving was icy and dangerous all the way, took an hour extra but i made it taking the main rd. all the way, no highways! sleeting on top of the 4-5" of snow we had earlier, so am safe. will chat tomorrow more after Boston dr. apt. enjoy your day

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 01:25 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Doreen, that is scary, both the string and the drive. Take care. You did well on getting it out.

Linda, hope your visit with Paul helped. Your trip sounds like quite something.

Scott, the squirrel is adorable. I love those kind of pictures.

Hi everyone!
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 01:44 PM EST  
elle

Carolyn: Is this what you use for cat dander? I have family and friends who are allergic to cats so a remedy would be wonderful!

Cat dander

Dee: Oh my. Having to drive in those conditions is frightening. And so is the cat swallowing incident.

Linda: That is a heck of a lot of driving my friend. You might want to consider breaking that trip into a couple or 3 three trips! Nodding yes Yes! Downton at long last!

Sorry for being short but I am on the fly. Meeting friends for lunch and a hike. The hike may end up just being a walk along the sea wall because it is raining .

Ian and I are reeling from shocking news this morning that the wife of a long time childhood friend of Ian's died in December! Sylvia was only 54. A bright, cheerful lovely lady. Live every day to the full because you just never know!

Out on a walk yesterday we saw a beautiful juvenile bald on a lamp post by the sea. Looked like a 3 year old. No camera Whistling

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 04 2015 @ 04:05 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

This....

Nature's Miracle Dander Remover and Odor spray....available lots of places, or other brand.
It lasts a LONG time....spray weekly when affected people are around. Just spray on, no rubbing or anything. There are other companies that make it but anything by Nature's Miracle is exceptional. Lasts much longer than wipes.

carolyn eta...I am so sorry about Sylvia. That would make me reel too.

So glad I could help! It made all the difference with my son when he had issues - became non-issues.

Judi, our part of Texas is 50 degrees, sunny and cool. North is probably colder.

eta....no Downton Abbey for me tonight....kids are here and it is actually fun. They helped clean out freezer with what they ate, now making and destroying to the best of our abilities.
Liam is particularly good at it. Smile

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 05:36 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate