https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: mmud (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 01:06 AM EST  
mmud

Lovely pics of your Christmas tree, cacti, eagle blanket, and snow fall Doreen. Smile
Thanks about the pics.

I'm not sure what type of hawk that is Naoma. Puzzled

Time Flies When You're Having Fun - UPDATE December 29, 2015

Holly at the NABC - 12/27/13
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Wednesday ~ December 30, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 03:07 AM EST  
mmud

I was wondering what that little bump was...an earthquake on Vancouver Island about 20 minutes ago. There doesn't appear to be any major damage according to the news and no tsunami warning. Everything ok there Lynda?

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 10:29 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends,

Scott, thank you for sharing your meeting with David and your great photos you caught. I hope that the pair rebuilds for this coming nesting season near the Prest place. It would have been nice is david could have build the nest now. But I do realize he knows what is best.

Also thanks for the heads up about the Vancouver Island earthquake, Lynda I will be watching for your update my friend.Nodding yes

Doreen, Wow that is some snow, which means cold and shoveling. I will post an update tomorrow after our visit with the oncologists, thank you for your best wishes and kind thoughts. I love your Christmas tree, it is so beautiful. Red Heart Also love the Christmas Cacti. Red Heart

I'm heading out to see if I can catch a few shots of the flooding. I do know that the Great River Road is flooded at Alton and there is no access to the river road.

Have a great day, be safe, and have fun along the way.hug

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM EST  
elle

Well yes! The earthquake woke me up. Sounded like a big truck rumbling down the road and the bedroom window was rattling. Wasn't sure if I dreamt it. I did not know it was an earthquake until this morning. I did get up, checked the time and checked kitty bowl to make sure there was food in it. We are fine. It was very close this time though. Oh My

muddy: I am glad you alerted David about the Prest nest and were able to meet with him. I love the juvie photo.

Linda: Thinking of Lynn and hope all goes well tomorrow.

Dee: Pretty decorations and finally some snow. Brother in Quebec got 30 centimeters too. ( 12 inches) He sent pix.

Pandieman PandaDear catto vet yesterday. Has gained some more. Now a whopping 8 1/2 lbs.

Floods, wind, earthquakes, tornadoes.............. I hope to check on Ma and Pa Sidney soon. It has been a while. Out

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 03:19 PM EST  
txelements

wave

Glad you guys are ok. There was also an earthquake reported near San Bernadino a few hours later,

Pretty Christmas tree, Doree.
The snow looks pretty, especially since I don't have to shovel it. Smile
There was an interesting story this morning about the best way (on a person's body) to shovel snow. Phew

I've been watching the sadly amazing news stories on the Mississippi River flooding, LInda.

So nice to have the BBu back, Scott.

We went to the RR dam yesterday to see the release of 5300 cfs.
Even tho I've seen it before, it's still Oh My. The sound is sooooo loud.

NestYas Byebye

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 04:07 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

waveNestieLuvs,

So glad to see everyone is safe from the floods and earthquake. The floods in Missouri are just
devastating and so sad to see all the loss. I can just imagine how loud that rushing water is Texie
(great pictures). Love knowing that Pandieman has gained some weight Elle. Hope you
will be able to see Ma & Pa Sidney soon; will look forward to your always great photos of this very
special pair...you're so lucky to get to see them! Love your Christmas pictures Doreen. Your
Christmas catus is really pretty and Elle, your's are just amazing! That's a lot of snow Doreen
so hope you get some help with the shoveling in the future. Your picture of the snow falling is super.
Judi, hope the earthquake didn't make Einstein jittery. I have enjoyed your Lafarge s'caps and
updates. Looking forward to your river photos Linda and an update on Lynn. She is always
in my thoughts and prayers as well as you and the family. Super news about Stacy and JimmyWooHoo
Congratulations and Love to them.
Love the sub photo Scott; left you a note on your thread.

Can't believe it but the new year is almost here. I'll be making our new thread for 2016 sometime
tomorrow and am guessing everyone will still want Lori's Eagleholics 12 Steps?

Have a Great Day NestiesBig hugshugRed Heart

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Wednesday, December 30 2015 @ 09:02 PM EST  
elle

For all those who have to shovel snow. This attachment apparently really works! It is called the Heft. Available in Canada and USA. Worth a try?

The Heft

I won't gloat. We are expecting -10 C= 14 F and snow is not unheard of here. Snow although it is not predicted for the near future.

2 more sleeps to 2016.WooHoo I have seen 3 movies at the theatre in the last 10 days or so. Brooklyn, The Danish Girl and Carol. I recommend all 3. Nodding yes Especially The Danish Girl. It is a haunting , true story.
Out luvies.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 04:31 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate