You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, December 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM EST  
mmud

Lovely collage of the kids and pic of Lynn with her family Linda. Smile
Bummer about all the rain you'll be getting. Still snowing here but only a couple inches and it's turning to the wet slop now.

Sweet pics of Sterling Naoma. Smile
I saw on the news about the tornadoes and flooding. So sad with so many people being affected. Sad

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, December 27 2015 @ 08:54 PM EST  
txelements

Still Rain, wind has died down. Looks like the wet will move out tomorrow & the week will be sunny & highs around 50. I'm good with that. Smile

LInda....I just checked my rain gauge & it's at 6 ".

fingers crossed the NestYas will have better weather, too. Nodding yes

Scott........
I'm guessing snow to wet slop is a good thing??? Smile

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Sunday, December 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM EST  
deewerms

Scott, nice update. i thought i saw a link for the bear cam when i was reading the update, but could not find it after, it like went poof, disappeared, would you know where it is? or where i can get it to watch Holly and Lucky ? cute video of the comedy wildlife photos, ty, was a riot and i'm still smiling thinking of some of them Grin

Naoma, the terrible tornado in Texas that destroyed so many homes and cars and took 8 lives is such a sad thing for so many people there, they are all in my prayers, their whole lives have been turned upside down Cry we are having just rain, but it is finally going to get cold tomorrow, Monday, and we may see some white flurries on Tuesday with rain also, i sure hope your rain ends soon fingers crossed Sterling is a rosy cheeked little doll Wub

Linda, it is good Lynn got a port, our veins break down from the chemo they told me, well at least mine did, and every vein in my arms were useless for blood work, which you have each month before your chemo treatment, so the port was very important and thankful i changed my mind and let them put one in me, as at first i did not want it. but we're all different, maybe Lynn won't need so much blood work. big congratulations to Stacy and Jimmy Cheers hope the rains end soon there, glad they won't cause you any trouble Phew not working til Thursday, then my weekend turn, but i have slowed down and feeling great. keeping Lynn and family in my thoughts and prayers Red Heart

have a great evening friends and sleep well Byebye hug

found this article in my email just now, this was my Dr. Bueno that did my lung surgery, he was the greatest I think, very high up at Brigham and Women's hospital in Boston. good article I found, I like that they don't accept no, they will find something for each different person I guess.

http://give.brighamandwomens.org/storie ... ntent=lung

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, December 27 2015 @ 10:07 PM EST  
mmud

I prefer the light dry snow with the cold for at least a week or two each winter Naoma. If it's just gonna be the wet slop then the sooner it's gone then better. Smile
It still looks nice outside with the white yards, trees, and Christmas lights in the neighborhood though.

The live cams links are on the North American Bear Center web page Doreen. Smile
HERE is Holly and Lucky's den cam.
Nice article about Brigham and Women's Hospital. You were in very good hands as all care facilities of any type should have the same attitude towards patients.

"Unfortunately Dr. Rogers is still unable to connect to the Internet, so no update tonight. We are told it will still be 24-48 hours before it is repaired. - LG"

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, December 28 2015 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Monday ~ December 28, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: txelements (offline) on Monday, December 28 2015 @ 07:02 PM EST  
txelements

Good Evening Luvies..........

White & nice is a good thing, Scott. Glad your sloppy won't last long. Smile

Cold & wet here; dusting of snow before daylight but no more. Suits me fine. Grin
Rain runoff is still making for rising river/lake levels but they are calling for just dry & cold the rest of the week. Left thumb up

The devastation in the suburbs east of Dallas is so sad. Most of the people killed were on the interstate when the tornado passed.

JuD..........Jean is central DFW. I heard of no damage in her area.

I'm wondering how LInda & area fared the day?

Hugs all Around Byebye

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Monday, December 28 2015 @ 09:12 PM EST  
deewerms

Scott, ty for the link, unfortunately it wouldn't work for me tonight, chat tried to help but it didn't help, they are very nice btw. will try tomorrow. ooops tried one more time and bingo, can see the bears, they are sound asleep in their packed hay bed, nice and warm glad you had a white Christmas Clapping and ty again for the link

Naoma, winter finally arrived here today, so windy and cold, Click on image to download and tonight and tomorrow maybe a couple inches snow-sleet, hated to see our 68-70 temps leave after Christmas eve, but guess our spring-like weather was not here to stay, oh well, fingers crossed the weather doesn't get too bad this year, no breaking reords like last year Wooh hope your weather gets better also soon

Linda, i think i remember you having flooding last year too, not sure though, but seem to remember seeing lots of overflowing rivers, couldn't see too many eagles because of it? hope things get better there also fingers crossed your family collages are so great, yes, children make Christmas very special love have Lynn in my thoughts and prayers hug

Judy, hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family. i like Best Buy too, what did you get? some gift cards?? Clapping hope you got some good stuff with them, reminds me how much i love electronics shopping, or used to that is Wink so Kendi finally left home i read, saw on you tube, wish him a happy safe long life with lots of love with a nice mate and lots of healthy little chicks Wub

have a nice evening friends and sleep well Byebye

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, December 28 2015 @ 10:09 PM EST  
mmud

Quite the temperature change there the last few days Naoma. Good to hear no rain forecast this week. Smile

Sometimes it takes a few tries for me to get Holly & Lucky's cam to load too Doreen. Usually it happens when flash player needs to be updated but not always. Smile
It came up right away just now.

"Still, no internet at the WRI. They ARE working on it though, so we will be back soon. Little Holly joined us on December 27, 2013. Here is a video of her playing in the snow on her first day at the NABC. - LG"

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EST. The time is now 02:54 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate