Sunday ~ January 18, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 18 2015 @ 06:39 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Good Morning

wave Carolyn

Good to have, but all types credit are a bit scary to me, Texie...no way of knowing what the future will bring.

Here's that little TYVM icon you wanted for Scootie...

Judy ~ Thanks for sharing the happy occasion picture of Ashley & Landon, you & Gary.

My dad was amazed at everything he was able to see after his surgery, Scootie.

He especially liked the eye lifts his surgeon added free of charge. So did we...except for hearing him brag about how much younger he looked. LOL

Rolling on floor laughing @ you & TexieMae.

Short chup-up from yesterday...rare occurrence 'round here. Whistling

Sending Big hugs & good day wishes...

Byebye

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, January 18 2015 @ 09:07 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Hello Friends,

Congrats Judi to you and Landon and Ashly. What a lovely wedding photo. Thanks for the share my friend.

Lynda, It looks like you had a wonderful outing in the sunshine my friend. Great photo shots!!!!

Naoma, Great to see you have returned my friend. I spent a couple raining days cleaning up my photo gallery. That gave me a lot more room for more photos. Titter

Scott, That is great that your brother can see so much better after his eye surgery.

When the hockey game started tonight my brother says "Wow...those uniforms are really red!" I told him that's how they've always been.

Titter I'm still using only reading glasses 1.50, but I do believe my distant is starting to change too. I'm waiting for my new Medicare Essence Plan to kick in February 1.

Jean, fingers crossed that all will be alright at facebook now for me. One of my friends that confirmed the imposter, shortly after got an request from the imposter for money. Evelyn knew for sure something was wrong and text me. Your warm weather has headed this way and we hit 60F yesterday. Left thumb up

Carolyn, That is some driving to do every day to work and back to home. Wooh Once in a while driving I miss a turn or two while day dreaming too. Grin

Doreen, How exciting that you will have improved sight soon. I hope you get some of the warm up we have got this week. Only a half of inch of snow here so far. Now watch us get a foot of snow. Grin

Great day along the rivers yesterday. More soaring eagles on the warm thermal air. I was so lucky to be at the right place at the right time. A Eagle flew into were I was parked and landed on the ice to catch a small fish. It ate the fish in two swallows and then stayed on the ice. I was able to observe it at close range and then caught photos of it taking to flight.

Click on image to download

Heading that way again today. Have a great day and lots of fun along the way my friends.hug

Thank You All for your positive comments on prior photos. Nature sure is Beautiful!!!!

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Sunday, January 18 2015 @ 01:22 PM EST  
deewerms

Carolyn, i'm sure i'll love my new vision, you'd be surprised how far it has fallen in past year, and Dr said these cataracts should of been removed couple years ago at least! i know i asked my regular eye Dr. if my cataracts were getting worse, and he definitely said no, am surprised as he was always top notch in my book, loved him. he retired last fall so know he still was not feeling well, i wish him well

Scott, great bear vids, ty. i am praying my eye surgeries go as easy and good as most i hear about, nervous and i suppose most are til it's done. Whistling

Elle, ty, i am looking forward to this all behind me Grin wow, .99.9 is great, ours around 2.00 some areas, our area about 2.29 i think. your eagles pics are great, Mr. Firehall looks great, i did click your link. Anderson Hill great too. the eagle was great hiding quietly there on branch Red Heart

Jean, they have interest free loan for 6 months, and i figured at my age, didn't want to borrow 2600. and a lot involved with the astigmatism lens, than basic one, first you have to be evaluated for it as not everyone will adaptable to it, i say just give me better vision, i don't have to have perfect, of course i would like it, but for me i like being debt-free just in case i have to stop working altogether, we never know. if i spot that cloud, i'll give ya a yell Titter

Naoma, yep, 6 months to pay in full, Care Credit name same here. so happy you got your pc back Clapping

Judi, Linda wave

sorry as this was a rather quick hello but have to get off to work soon, will finish catch up tomorrow, have a nice Sunday everyone Byebye

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi All!

Doreen, I am not surprised about your vision falling this last year. It's the same thing that happened to me....I went from you will someday need cataract surgery to you need it next week or you might get killed in an accident. I could not see. That paired with rather severe glaucoma (from too many steroids) is a lethal combination. I am so happy now. For me getting the astigmatism corrected was important as I have vision loss of 1/3 in each eye (or possibly more). We all have a different story.

Linda, my trip to NYC was not driving, but rather foot, bus, subway and foot. It was a lot of traveling and worth it. I loved my job interpreting on 5th Avenue. Smile

Y'all are the best folks ever.....forgive me please.....I am pulling back to just posting at Screech Hollow, have overdone it for too long and need my time back. I love all of you and you will see me around and about the Forum.
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, January 18 2015 @ 06:41 PM EST  
txelements

Evening Hugs, Luvies...........BBS after a read but..........what a freakin' good game Seattle played in the last 4 min. of the game & during overtime. Grin

Also a gentle dog nose nudge to remember to vote for the old dogs at Kuranda. They are only 117 pts. behind at this time. Big hugs

Mikey sez he's glad I'm so fond of old dogs. Titter

God Bless Old Dogs

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, January 18 2015 @ 07:24 PM EST  
txelements

Jean........I forgot that I could quickly run away after using this one roadrunner. Grin
Left thumb up to the Kuranda vote.

Lily & June enjoying each others company was precious, Scott. Especially knowing about "family breakup time". Red Heart
How funny to see Lily entertaining herself with June's ribbons.

I loved reading of the likely mothers & their ages, Wow!

Not so much "loved" reading of the DNR being so cold hearted. NO

An otter, fox & raccoon would be a great addition to the WRI; not to mention how it would behove them to stay together while adjusting to a new home. Nodding yes

No worries Carolyn......I know you have a full plate. You can still stop by with a wave sometimes. Big hugs

LindaBear......yesterday's Sitting eagle pics are great. You always amaze me with your captures.
.........." cleaning up my photo gallery. That gave me a lot more room for more photos. Titter". As far as i'm concerned, you could never have enough room. Grin

NestYas wave

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, January 18 2015 @ 10:22 PM EST  
mmud

Titter Jean. Don't encourage her!

Lovely pics of the eagle on ice Linda. Cool that it landed in the right spot for you. Smile

Hope you had a good day at work Doreen. Smile
I think you'll find the eye surgery to be a walk in the park compared to what you've been through.

Glad everything worked out very well with your eye surgery Carolyn. Smile
That must have been so scary when you were losing your vision like that.
I hope you're able to find your time again. Strange how it's always so easy to use up any that happens to be free. Titter

That was a rather unbelievable ending to the Seahawk/Packers game Naoma. Wooh
I figured it was over so went downstairs when my brother informed me that Seattle had got a touch down and I got back in time to see the onside kick recovery.
Meanwhile I heard a bunch of crows in the back yard so went to see what all the noise was about. A hawk dropped by.

The Lull Before - UPDATE January 18, 2015

Juliet - January 18, 2014

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:48 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate