https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 06:23 PM EST  
nonniejean8

A s'cap from Iona's newly shared Great Horned Owl-Cam in Oklahoma City...neat site:

Click on image to download

http://www.ustream.tv/okcowlcam

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM EST  
mmud

Gas is 96.9 here Judi. For some unknown reason it's 82.9 in Prince George today. Titter
Congrats to Landon and his bride-to-be. Smile

Thanks for the GHO nest cam Iona. North America's own Pot Plant Owl. Smile

wave elle

Nice s'cap from the GHO cam Jean. Smile

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: elle (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM EST  
elle

muddy: A bit of compensation for having to live in Prince George in the winter I guess Smile I will stay in Victoria and pay more for everything, not just gasRoll eyes

Oh My another Owl nesting on someone's balcony in a plant pot! Amazing.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Would you believe I have been to Prince George? It's an interesting City.
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 07:47 PM EST  
elle

I am sure it is Carolyn! I have never been there but I expect it is very cold in the winter ............. BRRR!

P.S. Not too bad actually. Temps in Celsius.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weathe ... nce-george

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM EST  
txelements

Loo-Cee.......I'm hoommme. wave

I fired up the old desktop XP a few days ago & have been reading some. It appears all are well at EA for the most part & I'm hoping I didn't miss anything in that area.

We finally are in the Sunny again today & will continue to be for days to come. I'm wishing you all the same. I'm going back now to look at all the great pics that were not done justice on XP. Also looking forward to BB news, too.

JuD, I hope your bad neighbor problems have settled down. Nodding yes

Luvies....have you seen the news about the Yosemite free climbers??? Wooh

Doree.....I heard a news report about quakes in NH area & more in your area too, Jean.

I'll leave you with this RSH Kase caught a pic of near Jean's part of the metroplex. You can tell it's a city hawk as it was not as shy as our country ones. Grin
Click on image to download

Big hugs's All Around

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM EST  
deewerms

Linda, haha, if i worked any less, i would forget my way to work Grin still working 2 days a week, after i worked Wed the 7th, i was off til this past Wed, the 14th Grin and i enjoyed most every day i was off. just seems like i work a lot i guess, to me also, but i was bombed with apt's last week when i was off, Boston and hospital oncologist same week. i am resting and especially lately, so cold. that yearling eagle is a beauty, and sunrise was gorgeous, as the pretty little owl is too. Wub he doesn't seem to move much, likes that spot he is perched in, all cozy. loved those last six beautiful eagle flight shots Red Heart

Judy, things are pretty uncomfortable there for you now because of these juveniles, that is pretty unfair, you should call your landlady and tell her how the trouble all bagan, she knows there was no trouble with you ever til they moved in, and tell her about the weed accusations too, better she knows all of your side where there are 3 of them. good luck, hug but kids can be very nasty and i think i'd be looking in the papers the way they are. congrats to your son Landon, and happy for you also Cheers

wow Scott, hope they free you soon. that is bad dreams stuff for me, little close to home, oh, tape down Clapping glad they freed you all Grin nice bear updates, ty

Jean, funny, brain in pause Grin maybe you're getting up too early, although my brain somedays doesn't even wake up til bedtime Wooh i miss Naoma here too, hope that pc of hers is fixed soon fingers crossed i agree i like fb for same reasons as you, family far off, and near too, but i do hate that they are not more secure than they are, used to have my name on some of those spam type emails, stopped now for long time, i warned everyone it wasn't me and to delete any message from me that looked suspicious, and i got a lot of them from other fb people, and just hit delete, was a big pain and i came close to closing my fb account. great scap of the owl nest Left thumb up

Annie, tis the busy nesting season, everyone watching the eagles etc. and some have chicks already, so no worrying as i think everyone understands where you are Left thumb up we know you'll be here when you get here Smile

Elle, lucky you, having a beautiful day, we had another day of light snow/sleet all day, getting very old! Mad forgot what the sun looks like. hope you enjoyed the countryside oops, sorry the sun left your area too Sad

Iona, nice 3 little eggs, hope they don't get stolen Oh My

eye apt. tomorrow so going to go to bed earlier and hope i fall right to sleep, so have a good evening everyone and sleep well sleepy

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM EST  
deewerms

Naoma, good to see you, glad you have a pc, old is good as gold, if that's all you have. xp was fine. yes, had some quakes in my state but not bad ones, and not near me, i never felt anything so i'm happy Grin see you later gater Byebye

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:44 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate