The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: anna-holland (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM EST  
anna-holland

Judy LOL

Carolyn, amazing news eh ( dutch friends )

Hi Scottywave

Hello
Click on image to download
Byebye

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 05:25 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Well Miss Elle....It was not hard to find that episode (Christmas Special Season 5). I found it again today. I have found all the episodes but decided not to watch them, rather I'll "watch the rest live", if that is what it is.

Yes, I believe Season 6 is planned. There are things........need to be resolved. No more out of my mouth.

Stayed home today after walking in the rain and finished my book by Dr. Nick Trout "Ever By My Side". It's beyond fantastic and if you are an animal (i.e. household pet) lover read it.
He is a veterinarian and talking about the 8 pets in his life up to that point that shaped his life both as a child and an adult as well as his relationship with his parents.

It's easy reading.....
carolyn
I also loved his "Patron Saint of Lost Dogs" and "Dog Gone Back Soon" a fictitious story about a veterinarian who goes home. Both wonderful!

Yes, Anna, amazing news. Smile I love your sense of humor.

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 05:41 PM EST  
mmud

I think you just need to close the window to get out of incognito mode Jean. Smile
The setting for that in Chrome is in the top right corner. If you got that using IE I can't help you as I still won't use that unless there is no other choice.

Nice job finding the Screech Owl pair Linda. Smile
Beautiful pics of the owl, swans, & eagle.
Mine isn't a lap cat either, but he does like to curl up on my chest when I'm laying down watching tv. Titter

"They consider me LOST, LOST, LOST and you never know I might go out another way and they would be forever without me, right?" So true Carolyn. Titter

Great that you were in the right place at the right time to help the cardinal Naoma. Smile
The Harrier may have thought differently about that situation.

wave Judi & Iona

Lovely pic of the sea lions and great rescue story elle. Smile
Youtube has many full episodes of Downton Abbey (and other shows as well) including that Christmas Special. Be sure to check the length on the videos so you know it's a full episode and not an ad.
Any banners on the screen can be closed if you carefully search for the "x".

wave Anna

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: elle (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 05:54 PM EST  
elle

Well...........I know PBS /Masterpiece videos will not play here in Canada which is a real insult to us because loads of Canadians donate to PBS. Had not thought of YouTube. Anyway. I prefer to watch them as they air. Smile But I can't turn off the curiosity ......................roadrunner

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 06:00 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

I totally understand Lynda.....It's "live" TV then. Since it has already aired in the UK I am not as good on it. I won't be checking any other you tubes most likely, but that one I could not resist.

Scott, I am glad you understand my kitties thinking with me dreadfully lost behind a door!

Bleu comes into my study, sees them on her bed, gives up and goes elsewhere. Sweet dog.
carolyn

TX, that was wonderful of you to help the cardinal....I would have too.

By the way, the Call fhe Midwife Christmas Special was excellent! If you have not seen it do before you cannot on-line on PBS.

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM EST  
elle

I saw Call the Midwife Christmas Special. Smile

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Thanks friends on the comments, I will for sure keep you all updated on the Screech Owls. I also know of a Great Horned Owl nest site near the St Louis Zoo. The female is already on her nest in a tree cavity is what I have been told. I will be doing a follow up on that too.

Jean, I loved what your Mom would say when ask if she was lost. Titter Actually a great answer. Left thumb up

Lynda, I for sure remember those wonderful seals and the fun we had watching them. I'm glad they are getting help for the tangled lines. I will check the video out next. I hope Scarlet had a nice soak. Smile

Carolyn, I sleep at night with my door closed and all is well until around 630 am and Sweety Pie is at my door crying. Thank goodness that is the time I usually get up. Dear cat

Naoma, Thank goodness you went to the door, that Cardinal would have been a hawks breakfast otherwise. Left thumb up
I found the owls by following fellow nature photographers posting its photo and just slight suggestions of where they were. I copied their photos onto my cell phone and watched. The group does not want a lot of people to know and I'm in agreement. I will not be sharing their where abouts either. It was fun looking for them and very exciting when I did find them. Very Happy

Judi, I hope those pancakes were very tasty. Smile

Iona, Get out and walk, it will make you feel great. I'm glad that retirement is going well. I found out the same thing, I could do just as well on SS as working. Nodding yes

Naoma, I watched that on Sunday Morning too, " Dollar Princesses". Very interesting indeed. Nodding yes

Hello Anna, that hot tea look might good. Grin

Scott, Sounds cozy, good way to stay warm on a cold night. Dear cat

Downton Abbey, can't wait!!!!!! I did see the Midwife Christmas special. I thought it was pretty good, but kind of a downer subject for Christmas, unwed moms having to give their babies away.Sad

I spent yesterday late afternoon watching the Trumpeter Swans arriving and leaving the sanctuary yesterday. It was quite windy and they had some trouble until they changed their flight pattern. I made a video from some recording of the Swans flying in and out from the river.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-v-jPSckk

Click on image to download

See you all tomorrow. Good night

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 07:21 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Linda, I believe the spunky girl was going to keep her baby.

Great pictures again!

Enjoy tonight...I'll be watching with you. It's funny how that matters.

Iona, I concur....walk, it will help you get a feeling of kinship. He'll be with you.
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 06:35 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate