You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Good Morning....

Interesting "lost" conversation. TX, I also said you were "not lost". How do I know, I do it myself regularly. You go a slightly different way, but still it all works out.
In Harriman State Park in NY State we did carry a map as you could get truly lost and that would not be good.

Scott, I love the birds that are portrayed in the bear report almost daily, or squirrels, or fox, or anything, very cool.
Cats and closets. I keep my bedroom closets (to clothes) shut or else bedlam would ensue. They leave them alone, but I dare not shut a door if I am in a room, or they panic.
They consider me LOST, LOST, LOST and you never know I might go out another way and they would be forever without me, right?

Oh cats.......Smile
Have a Happy Day,
carolyn

Jean, Yes, in last resort do read the instruction manual. Smile

Anna, go figure your friends in Holland are Dutch. Whistling
Funny how that works......

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM EST  
txelements

Good Morning (((ALL)))

I know you tx girls weren't saying I was lost; I was, in a sort of non committal way. Grin

Love the sleeping owl & I'm impressed you found the owls after only hearing them Linda. Left thumb up
Looking forward to more pics. after you've rested up. "Into the sunset" sounds beautiful.
Twenty-one years is dedication, patience & endurance. Nodding yes

Jean....In Win7 I think my incognito button was up top along the address bar somewhere or maybe try settings.

Re: RC, Scott. Really, who ever heard of a dealership not taking you for less than an arm & a leg. Those places are ridiculous.

Later......Byebye

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM EST  
txelements

I think Whistling..........I've forgotten to tell you my hawk story.

A cardinal hit the, mostly glass, back door & landed below. Just as I approached to check on it a NH flew onto the back porch, wings spread for braking with talons up, ready to grab it. Luckily I spooked it & the harrier took a sharp right & flew off the porch. It happened in an amazing flash. The cardinal rested there a while then flew off leaving nothing more than a poop spot. Smile

Iona, I see we have a new kuranda pet vote. I choose to vote for Bed Time on a Cold Night, a Paws for Seniors in Bealeton, VA org for older dogs & cats.

Game's on. Byebye

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Thank You Thanks for the lowdown Anna I always read the translation on Facebook but I didn't notice the translation icon on Ruuds webpage until you pointed it out for me very embarrasseddoh it seems like I can't even read English TitterFaint

glad you had a nice hike anyway texas even tho you weren't lost Titter Z showed you the way Bravo

too bad scott but you do make up when you do take your trips....at least its not cold and foggy like here

not so lucky this trip eh linda well by facebook they were all catching a ride on that salmon/fish troller Titter

nice art from your friend jean he paints well ....is he famous in the art world?

how is your weather Elle I stayed home yesterday because of the fog ....do you have fog like us?

Thanks Doreen lunges getting clearer day by day but sill have to use my salbutamol inhaler more than I would like....I don't like Spiriva it made me light headed so I use Symbacort for my COPD

Quite the experience with the Cardinal and the Hawk texas I'm sure the cardinal appreciates you being there girlfriend but couldn't wait around to tell you other than a poop shot
Titter

I like Pebbles

bbl breakfast....mmmmm pancakes

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Iona (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM EST  
Iona

Hi nesties

Linda Love love love the Screech owl Too cute

Naoma I am voting for the same Kuranda picture. I got a kuranda for my two, Bitsy likes it more than Bud,but they are really nice. I love watching mail call.
I have to get out walking again. I haven't done much since David passed. I get too emotional walking without him.

Doreen I know a while back you asked me about how retirement was. I'm doing good with it, and I'm actually earning more money now then when I was working, that's why I decided to do it. I sure hope they leave SS alone.

Well have to get going Sorry I didn't KP to all of you

Love and hugs to all Hoping to spend more time here soon, but lots of nests to watch right now. Berry College has two eggs now and Blackwater also has an egg. I also have SDP Scarlot is being bred right now and Opal has come into heat, so the dry spell of no pups should be ending

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Good Afternoon!

Linda, adorable Screech Owl......We are so glad you found it, them. Also the eagle and swans. TY

Iona, two eggs at Blackwater now.....one of my favorite nests. Smile

Judi, thank you, I like Pebbles too. She is delightful.

TX, I think it's great the dealership was so kind.

catch you later!
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM EST  
elle

Linda: I am very excited about your Screech Owls. Left thumb up I hope they nest and you can document and share the activities with us. Owls are the first birds to nest here. GHOs nest in January so the kids are good to go in the spring when the rodents surface. Not sure about the others.
" a bit of honey" added to green tea sounds like a plan. Nodding yes
Downton tonight!!! I am glad it is fast paced too. I don't like issues being dragged out. Some still are though................Roll eyes Marigold? who chose that name I wonder. Oh My
And Bates. uhoh!

I am sure you remember the California Sea lions at Fanny Bay. One was in desperate shape due to fishline encircling his neck. It was deeply embedded. Luckily he was freed and in the meantime others were seen as needing help and they got help too.

Sealion rescue at Fanny Bay

We all fell in love with this guy love
Click on image to download

It is late Sunday morning which means : Scarlett time WinkSmile

Carolyn: You saw the Downton Abbey Christmas Special for the end of Season 5 ? So............... would you say there will be a Season 6? Can you at least tell us that ? I wonder how on earth you happened across that episode. Puzzled You are a naughty girl. Titter

judi: Oh yes! We get lots of fog here. We were only socked in one day last week though. I do love the sounds of the foghorns. It is another dismal day here and I can see the fog over downtown and the inner harbour.

muddy: I love your "digging for gold" story. I have no gold teeth and I had all my amalgam fillings replaced with porcelain over 10 years ago. That was a feat and a half! And one I would not want to have to repeat.

Okay............. for now. I am making lots of travel plans for this year already Smile It should be a good year Wooh

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 04:40 PM EST  
txelements

Iona......Bud may change his mind after seeing Bitsy enjoy the kuranda so much. Smile
I'm glad you are sharing how you're doing with us. We love you. Big hugs

JuD, Carolyn wave

elle.....
Off to watch Sealion Rescue at Fanny Bay but first wanted to say to the Downton Abby fans that I saw a great piece on CBS Sunday Morning today.
Dollar Princesses

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:58 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate