You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Saturday, January 10 2015 @ 08:43 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi All!

Doreen, sneaky Snoopy! A spray bottle with water in it that you spray on them when they go somewhere you do not wish them can sometimes work. Sometimes not too. Smile
And I third the congratulations!

Good night all,
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Saturday, January 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM EST  
elle

Carolyn: A fellow I worked with who had a Japanese wife suggested I try Bancha Green tea. Better tolerated because it is roasted. ?? Lower grade of Sencha. Anyway that one I can drink occasionally without a belly ache. Smile

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Saturday, January 10 2015 @ 09:28 PM EST  
txelements

BearHugs Holland, if my klok math is right. you are up waayyy too late. Smile

JuD.........When necessary, I always hit the translate button if it's there.......... or use google translate. Smile

Checking Ruuds new web.

Poof

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Saturday, January 10 2015 @ 10:45 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Yes, Lynda, Bancha is roasted and better digestion. I am not sure what kind I like best.
sweet dreams,
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 10 2015 @ 10:46 PM EST  
mmud

Very cool vid of the Orca encounter Jean. What a thrill. Smile
Instruction handbooks and manuals are only to be read when you encounter problems. Titter
Lovely pics of Ed and his kids and beautiful oil paintings.

I hope your chest congestion clears up soon Judi. Smile
Lots of eagles around here now but I just haven't had the time or the weather to go on many searches.

wave elle

Good story about the kitty being rescued and adopted Naoma. Nice of them not charging the customer too. Smile
That was interesting to see how June was able to get Lily down. Cal & Bud maybe didn't care for that mode of transportation. Titter
Sounds like you and Zeke had a fun walk on the wild side.

Nice that you & Bleu were able to to visit the nursing home today Carolyn. It seems the visit was good for all. Smile

Cats want to get into everything they can Doreen. Mine did the same with the dryer. Titter
No box is too small to fit in and no door should be closed as far as they're concerned. I used to keep my closet door closed but getting awoken at 4 am by the cat working on it til it was open changed that.
"...hope they didn't read your post before i get to it." Titter It must have taken mine a while to get that vent out and it only happened once so far.

wave Anna. Thanks for the link to the new site. Smile

Birds, Habitat, and Juliet Highlights - UPDATE January 10, 2015

Common redpoll
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Sunday ~ January 11, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 07:33 AM EST  
nonniejean8

wave Good Rain Morning...no ice Phew

Quote by: txelements

Jean & Carolyn, I was not lost, I just didn't know exactly where I was.

Rolling on floor laughing You sound just like my Mother...when we'd be driving aimlessly and I'd ask her if she were lost, she'd say, “No, I know exactly where I am...sitting right here in the car beside you.” Wink

I wasn't allowed to dispute her word...but will chance fingers crossed showing you I never accused you of being lost...NO..rather that you lost something.

This is what I said:

Quote by: nonniejean8

Oh My at you losing your trail today, Texie.

I have been trying to slow down and learn more about the how, do, don't, and whys of using the computer too, Red Heart Doree Red Heart...still goof up at times.
Right now I'm about to pull my hair out trying to figure out how to get out of Incognito Mode...have no idea how in Sam Hill I engaged that little jewel...slip of the fing-ah or wrong click-ah.
Everything I read just corn-fuses me more. Frustration

Howdy, Scootie...“Birds, Habitat, and Juliet Highlights” ...cool lookin Common redpoll.

wave Judy, elle~elle, Linda, Carolyn, Anna, Iona, Rosie, SweetSilver, Sal, Starry, Candy. SweetPea, Grody and anyone I may have missed. Big hugs

Wishing everyone a Sunny Sunday...

Big hugs

Byebye

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, January 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends,

Freezing rain and some snow today, I guess I will have to stay in. Titter Yesterday I headed out bright and early. It was sunny, but cold and freezing rain forecast for today. So out I went and stayed until sunset. The rivers are frozen over and the tug and barges are having a hard time traveling the rivers. I watched one slowly coming up the river and then having to reverse due to the ice.

The eagle population is nearly nonexistent, maybe 10 the whole day. The good news is that I have been searching for two Screech Owls that I have heard about along the Great River Road. Finally yesterday I saw them both. I was so excited to finally find them. The first photo is the best of the two. The other was way down in a another tree cavity not far from this one. I'm hoping they are a pair and there may be young this Spring.

I watched the Trumpeter Swans flying in and out at the Riverland's Sancutary until sunset and then headed for home. As I started out I saw a pair of adult eagles perched in a tree near a nest site. I caught a few photo shots as they flew off into the setting sun.

Naoma, Thanks for missing me yesterday. Just to wiped out when I got home yesterday to do any thing but eat and watch TV. Smile Getting lost for a while is scary but can teach us how to learn how to find our way back. You did a great job my friend. Landmarks are very important for sure and I use the sun too. I'm glad you came out of the woods safely.Big hugs

Jean, I was not at the broadcast often enough to remember Ed. I do love his Paintings, they are beautiful. He also has beautiful children. Wub
It's a wonderful World was also Beautiful, thanks for the share GF.

Doreen, Scott and Carolyn has hit it on the head when it comes to the for ever curious cat. I'm sure your cats will settle down some once they learn their new home. Sweety pie loves to watch outside. So I have several perch areas for her to watch the outdoors. Congrats on 12 years at your work place, that shows great commitment. Left thumb up This May will be 21 years for me, working only twice a month now makes staying very easy. Grin

Lynda, I hope you are over the hump my friend. Some teas can give me a tummy ache too. Adding a little honey helps.

Anna, I will be checking out Rudd's new FB page. I hope you and Rudd are having a good 2015. hug

Judi, I hope you are feeling better soon too my friend.

Annie, I see your weather is the best of all. It looks like a good place for a winter get away for sure. Sunny

Scott, I'm glad your gum is healing. I loved your cat advice for Doreen. It is all so true. Sweety Pie is not a lap cat but she does demand attention at times. That is when I stop what I'm doing (computer stuff) and give her some TLC time. Grin

Which is what is happening right now, so I will see you all later. Hugs and Love My Dear Friends. Thank you all for your kind comments. Nature is WONDERFUL!!!Red Heart

PS: Carolyn, That saying is from the "Hobbit Trilogy". I do believe it is so very true in our life Journeys. I'm a wanderer for sure and never really lost for long. But the moments between lost and found are great moments. Sunny

" Not All Those That Wander Are Lost"

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:22 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate